PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if GrassHopper has learned to pay attention!

SP Dan
09-16-2011, 06:06 PM
How ya doing!?
This is a "going to catch fish" report. No pic's!
I'm going out tomorrow to a local hole where I first met up with the S.W.A.T. members.
I'll be heading out early in the morning "dark", following some very good advice from a brother of S.W.A.T., on what to look for in tides at different beaches and then which beaches to fish according to that Intel.
So, I'm DARNED WELL going to put that INTEL on the front line tomorrow! :Big Grin: The Tide condition and the tide window seem to be correct. Oh yeah.....did I mention that the moon phase wasn't discussed between us! :EyePop: That's OK! I always say........"you've got to go with what you got!"
"DAMNED!" the full moon!! If I present my lure well....:Fishing Hole:..............lol
I'm still working on that technique! lol.
I really believe I will be reporting back to you guys with some decent C & R numbers!

I'll be heading back down to the same spot where I had gotten my rod busted on Sat and then completely SKUNKED :Skunk: on the next day, Sunday!

That's it! :Cool: I hope to get in a 4 hour secession.

I'm going fishing tomorrow!

SP Dan <"))><

DockRat
09-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Good Luck Grasshopper.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/Kraigsta/800px-Kung_Fu-From_Dark_Angel.png

murrieta angler
09-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey Dan,
As long as you get out and try, that's half the battle...:Big Grin:
I hit Doheny today for an hour. It stunk, the water was kaka and there was salad present.
I then went to Oceanside. Clear water, good condiitons but no fish caught.
Good Luck Tomorrow,
Robert
<><

exfactor
09-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Hope you can walk the walk tomorrow bro. The best time to go fishing is when you can!!!!!!!!!! The rest is just details. Mikey