PDA

View Full Version : Perris afternoon session.......couldn't keep them out of the boat!

bassgrabber1
09-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Steve and I went tout for an afternoon session yesterday. I saw that the water was 79* and that made me head for the brush. It was one of the funnest days we have had fishing in a while. Steve and I boated more than 20 bass!!! Nothing big but there were some in the 2lbs class. Great day out there !!! I cant wait for the Fall to be in full swing. We didn't take many pics....sorry guys.

Pete Marino
09-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Good job out there guys...

Ive been crushing them as well....But I havent had a computer for 4 days because my old one died...So I went to Best Buy and bought a new one so Im up and running again faster than ever!!!

Im at Perris tomorrow and Saturday....looking forward to it!!! Look out Bass here I come!!!!

Pete

bassgrabber1
09-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanx Pete.

Matt44
09-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Fished it today from 6am to 1130 am buddy and I had about 20 each in the boat nothing over 2 lbs tho. drop shot morning dawn worked really well today!

bassgrabber1
09-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah those little scrappers are everywhere....lol.

evosamurai
09-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Good job out there guys...

Ive been crushing them as well....But I havent had a computer for 4 days because my old one died...So I went to Best Buy and bought a new one so Im up and running again faster than ever!!!

Im at Perris tomorrow and Saturday....looking forward to it!!! Look out Bass here I come!!!!

Pete

bestbuy???? come on man those pc's are loaded with bloatware your should have built one, way faster. Or delete your operating system and DL windows 7 ultimate from a torrent site and crack it, then u can unlock your system to its full potential.

Pete Marino
09-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Evo....English only on this forum PLEEEASE!!! hahahahahah I have NO IDEA what you just said......You lost me after "Come on man". hahaha Im not too computer savy... What I do know is that My new unit has 1 TB (TeraBite) which is basically 1050 GB.... My old computer had 150 GB so I have more memory than I can ever need AND this new unit is 5 times faster as well...So Im a happy man!!!! Especially since I only use this computer to bounce around on the web and store pics...Its more than enough for me for sure.. ; )

Pete

TheAsianGuy
09-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Evo....English only on this forum PLEEEASE!!! hahahahahah I have NO IDEA what you just said......You lost me after "Come on man". hahaha Im not too computer savy... What I do know is that My new unit has 1 TB (TeraBite) which is basically 1050 GB.... My old computer had 150 GB so I have more memory than I can ever need AND this new unit is 5 times faster as well...So Im a happy man!!!! Especially since I only use this computer to bounce around on the web and store pics...Its more than enough for me for sure.. ; )

Pete

Hahahahaaah...here's the layman's language: bloatware = crappy software used by the manufacturer of the machines. They like to jam pack their machines Windows version with tons of unnecessary software. Evo (Ronnie) are geeks when it comes to computers. Good that you have a nice system running. It sounds like you're using their budget system with the 1TB hard drive. I would say it has a brain that runs on a Duo Core, or maybe a budgeted I3 CPU. In other words, you're golden for what you're doing ;) Including for some web surfing fun/pleasure.

Congrats James and Steve. Good to hunt the water without all the crazy activities of the weekends.

vortec_cruiser
09-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Pete, that would be storage capacity (hard disk), not memory. Stick to what you know best - catching lots of fish. :-)

old pudd fisher
09-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Good for you Pete with your new computer, I replaced my 7 year old with basically the same thing last month and it screams. The old one was not worth fixing....Have fun with it.

Pete Marino
09-15-2011, 11:18 PM
hahaha my dome is spinning with the computer talk...hahaha Yeah I went with the $350.00 computer that was on sale from $450.00 so it is the base model or close to it...BUT... its a Ferrari compared to the gocart i had before...hahahahaha Basically the guy at geek squad told me that this would be perfect for what I do on the computer ..which is hardly anything...I asked about the models they had for like $700-$800 but he told me basically this... "why buy a Lambourgini to drive back and forth 1/2 mile to work everyday when you can get a cheaper model that is still much faster than the skateboard I had before...hahahaha I was sold!!! hahahaha

Now back to fishing!!!!

Pete

old pudd fisher
09-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Thats what I'am talken about.

Sublime-Steve
09-16-2011, 04:28 AM
I'm still on the skateboard. :-(

vanillagurilla
09-16-2011, 05:02 AM
lol, for $500 i could build u a lightning bolt that would blow away anything in that store lol. That reminds me... i need to build a new cpu..... after i get a car... car.... car... lol. If anyone needs a computer built or what not let me know, i dont do it as a buisness just a hobby, same thing with servicing/tuning reels, hit me up, i like to do it so i do it cheap :). Good to hear perris is doing good, i went out in july for 4 days in the rv, fishing was kinda off, started with crawlers for bluegills and got a bass, switched to D/S robo and caught a 1lb bluegill.... go figure!

bassgrabber1
09-16-2011, 09:37 AM
CALL HOMELAND SECURITY!!!!!.....This thread has been HIJACKED!!!!......:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ordane
09-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm still on the skateboard. :-(
Haha, me too bro...

fishboy12
09-16-2011, 05:30 PM
I was going to write a four page reply about interpreting binary code but my wife is yelling at me that it's time for dinner. Talking about computers is way more exciting than fishing. vanillagorilla I might want your services for a reel or two. By the way nice Bass.

Pete Marino
09-17-2011, 06:22 PM
If Ive said it once Ill say it again.... Fishboy12....you work in the field of freakin Nuclear Medicine you are by far the smartest guy on this forum...Shut your hole!!! lol

Pete

fishboy12
09-17-2011, 07:46 PM
I am not as think as you smart I am. Pete if I was so smart I would be taking you fishing! Plus I would be able to work a topwater with my left hand. Great time today. A post is coming. I am waiting for something witty to say on the network.

flytyingreloader
09-17-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm in Pete's sitch--I don't know enough to even be dangerous with puters. Means to an end for me.

My main toys are firearms--fishing tackle--boats--cartridge reloading and bullet casting.