PDA

View Full Version : Saw FNNers at Bass Pro this afternoon?

TheAsianGuy
09-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Went in Bass Pro during lunch for some shopping fun. Possibly saw three FNNers in the shop? An Asian couple (or male Asian with his nice looking Latin mix gf?) hanging at the boat areas, 40's and 50's years old white gentlemen shopping at the bait areas discussing intensely on the best bait for the basses and panfishes, and two black gentlemen I knew I saw at Lake Perris fishing just the other week hammering the new Berkeley Fireline Ice and a ton of toys. I thought $60 was a lot for my toys. These boys were shelling out over $150 each. Share some on the water when we meet, okay? :Envious:

white belt
09-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Went in Bass Pro during lunch for some shopping fun. Possibly saw three FNNers in the shop? An Asian couple (or male Asian with his nice looking Latin mix gf?) hanging at the boat areas, 40's and 50's years old white gentlemen shopping at the bait areas discussing intensely on the best bait for the basses and panfishes, and two black gentlemen I knew I saw at Lake Perris fishing just the other week hammering the new Berkeley Fireline Ice and a ton of toys. I thought $60 was a lot for my toys. These boys were shelling out over $150 each. Share some on the water when we meet, okay? :Envious:

When you say share... are you talking about the fine latina? :Big Smile:
If that really is a FNN'ers wife... Sorry HAHA

TheAsianGuy
09-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Hehheehehe..wouldn't mind if Mr. BoyFriend don't mind.