PDA

View Full Version : GVL last week 9-3-11

Bebop
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
It was a good experience on Saturday. we headed out early to get the spot but by the time we got there, there was one guy with twelve rod holders in the ground saving it for his large group. Any how we set up our rod holders to the left side of them and it paid off. It must be because they did not know how to fish for trout. my buddie hooked up on a large trout but it broke his line when it wrapped around someones 8lb test line. Ten minutes later I hooked up on a large trout and fought it till we netted it. It was a 6lb 6oz steelhead. Then two hours later of catching small trout, Craig hooked up a 7lb 4oz rainbow. He fought it and even had to wade out to his waiste so he could go around the bushes, but he finally got it with help of a woman who also went in the water knee deep to net it for him. We both left there with a Green Valley Lake shirt for our catches. I am so ready for trout season this year. Fish on!!!!!!!

phishin phool
09-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Awesome job Bebop, Congrats on the hogs!!!!

Troutman65
09-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Nice going Bob !!! I am with you , come on trout season here in So. Ca. :Envious: Thanks for sharing with your post .:Cool:

troutdog
09-13-2011, 11:31 PM
WTG Bob, but hey where are the pics? Do I need to show you how to upload them again!? :LOL: :Wink:

See you soon Bebop,

TD

Bebop
09-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh yes you do because you know me I am old and forgetfull but not totally. You should stop by and see my shop. It was modified. TD you can actually walk without tripping. Lol