PDA

View Full Version : GoPro Hero/Naked 1080 HD - NEW

pigdestroyer
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Brand new in the box, never opened. $250

What’s Included:
1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
1 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mount
1 Quick-Release Buckle
1 USB Cable
1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
Warranty: One Year
Tech Specs: Camera Optics Lens
Type: Fixed Focus (2ft/.6m –∞), glass Aperture: f/2.8 (high performance in low-light situations)
Angle of View: 170º ultra wide angle in WVGA, 720p, or 960p mode
Angle of View: 127º wide angle in 1080p mode Video HD

Video Resolution Modes: (subject to change, pending final firmware release)
1080p = 1920×1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
960p = 1280×960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit/s data rate
720p = 1280×720 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
720p = 1280×720 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate
WVGA = 848×480 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate

October
09-13-2011, 09:50 PM
hey not to rain on the parade but they are 259 brand new on amazon shipped. Option of returning, back by amazon return period followed by gopro's warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Naked-HERO-Camera/dp/B0030ZESEQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1315975698&sr=8-5

240 or lower would be a deal

vortec_cruiser
09-13-2011, 09:57 PM
I think it's going to be hard to get retail for it (as already mentioned above), in case you're now aware of its value.
This would be a great camera for a float tube.

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 08:44 AM
hey not to rain on the parade but they are 259 brand new on amazon shipped. Option of returning, back by amazon return period followed by gopro's warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Naked-HERO-Camera/dp/B0030ZESEQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1315975698&sr=8-5

240 or lower would be a deal

This is brand new. Besides me selling it for $9 less, you will also save $22 in taxes. Savings of $31, even from Amazon. The product still has GoPro's warranty. I just received it yesterday directly from GoPro. I bought two and decided that I only need one.

If you want to buy it PM me with an offer. Don't just blast my post like I am trying to rip people off. This is a $31 savings on a brand new GoPro no matter where you buy it.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, wants to save some money, doesn't want to wait for shipping, doesn't want to pay taxes, PM me.

Thanks,

Jeremy

October
09-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Calm down brah. We were just saying that you would be more likely to sell it if it were a little less. Most people aren't gonna pay retail for an item from some random guy they don't know on the Internet that has no business. And my go pro was shipped to me in two days for 259 total since shipping was free and there is no tax online still.

Good luck though!

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 10:31 AM
I am calm brah. I don't appreciate people replying just to blast my thread. I am not selling it for retail. If it doesn't sell here, oh well. I will sell it somewhere else.

Stormcrow
09-14-2011, 10:43 AM
I kind of agree with this guy...If you arent interested in buying it...go pound sand elsewhere. No need for you to post....

I didnt know the classified section was monitored by the "deal police"....LOL

Certainly if you wanted to offer a bit less and explain your reasoning, a PM would be the way to go I think.

October
09-14-2011, 10:55 AM
deal police? nah. Just giving some advice, whether its wanted or not, on how he could better get his thing sold. Free country, Free forum, free speech. Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product. either way, you'll be dropping the price in no time.

Stormcrow
09-14-2011, 11:01 AM
deal police? nah. Just giving some advice, whether its wanted or not, on how he could better get his thing sold. Free country, Free forum, free speech. Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product. either way, you'll be dropping the price in no time.

I just thought it was rude....Its quite simple and youre making it complicated. If you dont want to buy it...close the thread and move on.

If he wanted advice he might have posted: "What would be a good price for this"....

Since thats CLEARLY not what it said...I thought your comment was rude....But hey...what do I know...It is a free country right?

LGHT
09-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Whats the max size SD card it will take?

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
It takes up to 32GB.

Average recording times (using 32GB SD card):

1080p (30 fps): 4h 21m
960p (30 fps): 5h 26m
720p (60 fps): 4h 21
720p (30 fps): 8h 09m
WVGA (60 fps): 8h 09m

DarkShadow
09-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product.

Caveat Emptor, my friend.

If people are too retarded to go to www.google.com/shopping to do some investigations, then it is not really your responsibility if they get taken.

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 03:22 PM
If you are interested, ignore all the BS. I don't understand how selling something can be so controversial.

Retail on this item is $259.99. Google it until your heart is content. I just bought two. Received them yesterday. I only need one. I am posting this for $10 off the retail price. Never opened, still has the cellophane on it.

If you don't want it, don't post or PM me. Thank you.

October
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
you are missing the point. you are taking it as personal attacks when we were only trying to point out that you probably wont get it sold unless you drop the price a bit. I dont know if you have experience selling items online in an unsecured fashion (not on ebay where people are guaranteed to get their money back if they are ripped off) but most people are looking for a deal if they come on here, or craigslist, or tackletour.com etc. If they want to pay close to retail, they will buy retail for the feeling of security and KNOWING they wont get ripped.

I have a 200 positive (no neg) seller rating on ebay and do a lot on craigslist and on other fishing forums that are "take your chances" transactions. I am only basing this on my experience. take it for what its worth to you. I will be very surprised if it sells for 250. Not saying it wont though. But in about a week Im sure ill see it down at 240. Which even there, people would still be weary. I would assume you will be getting offers around 225.

Why would you buy two if you only needed one? Why wouldnt the store you bought them from, if they ARE new and sealed, not return them so you can get full money back on the one?

DarkShadow
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Why would you buy two if you only needed one? Why wouldnt the store you bought them from, if they ARE new and sealed, not return them so you can get full money back on the one?

Hmm....VERY interesting analysis.

I'll be interested in the response.

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 05:05 PM
I am over this thread. If you want to give me advice on selling something, PM me. Don't jack my thread. I am not saying you are wrong that it will sell faster for cheaper. That is common sense.

If you must know, I bought two cameras to do 3D, but decided that it was not worth all of the money, owning two cameras and buying the 3D housing. So I opened 1 for my personal use and posted one here which was obviously a mistake.

I am done responding to this... just let this thread die.

October
09-14-2011, 05:07 PM
so return the UNOPENED one where you bought it? or is it HOT?

LGHT
09-14-2011, 05:09 PM
you are missing the point. you are taking it as personal attacks when we were only trying to point out that you probably wont get it sold unless you drop the price a bit. I dont know if you have experience selling items online in an unsecured fashion (not on ebay where people are guaranteed to get their money back if they are ripped off) but most people are looking for a deal if they come on here, or craigslist, or tackletour.com etc. If they want to pay close to retail, they will buy retail for the feeling of security and KNOWING they wont get ripped.

I have a 200 positive (no neg) seller rating on ebay and do a lot on craigslist and on other fishing forums that are "take your chances" transactions. I am only basing this on my experience. take it for what its worth to you. I will be very surprised if it sells for 250. Not saying it wont though. But in about a week Im sure ill see it down at 240. Which even there, people would still be weary. I would assume you will be getting offers around 225.

Very good advice. I know for certain there is no way I would buy anything from a individual who claims it's new for $10 off unless he gave me the receipt so I can go ensure I get at least the manufactures warrenty.

Are you willing to provide a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes? Although it's $10 off I won't have to pay for tax or shipping.

Stormcrow
09-14-2011, 05:27 PM
This thread is Hilarious! The guy just wants to sell something...This is the "member classifieds" section. Not the "give me your worthless opinion and get in my business about why I am selling it at this price" section.

Wow...If you dont like the price...close the thread!

October
09-14-2011, 05:34 PM
you obviously dont see the point either. Nothing wrong with questioning a price point on a product, where the product came from and why its being sold. THats OUR right as consumers to know these things.

He still hasnt answered why he cant just return it if he JUST bought them and the one is new and sealed still. Most warranties need an original receipt to be fulfilled.

pigdestroyer
09-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes I will provide the receipt.

fish-o-haulic
09-14-2011, 06:34 PM
you obviously dont see the point either. Nothing wrong with questioning a price point on a product, where the product came from and why its being sold. THats OUR right as consumers to know these things.

He still hasnt answered why he cant just return it if he JUST bought them and the one is new and sealed still. Most warranties need an original receipt to be fulfilled.

Bro i think your missing the piont. hes trying to sell something. what your doing is like walking into walmart and telling the customers theres something 5$ cheaper at target. Hes trying to do buisness and your ruining it. This kind of info would have better been said in a pm so people dont just now go oh this guy is ripping me off and go somewhere else and now he'll never get rid of this thing and now some might think hes just in the buissness to rip off others, when thats not even his goal. Think of it like this what if your badly trying to sell a product on here and i just come up and go this is cheaper on amazon. now your gonna be pissed because you now cannot get rid of your product that you just simply dont need anymore.

October
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
or.... if i had the receipt and i just bought it, like he says, i would return it to the store since it is still un opened and get all of my money back including the tax I paid...

DarkShadow
09-14-2011, 07:18 PM
or.... if i had the receipt and i just bought it, like he says, i would return it to the store since it is still un opened and get all of my money back including the tax I paid...

hmm.

makes sense.

October
09-14-2011, 07:30 PM
but I do apologize for not PMing my original post. But im not the one that took it to the next level, imo. I just kept replying to posts directed towards me.

Stormcrow
09-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Do you spend your day on Craigslist and Ebay emailing people about how their stuff is not priced right and how dare they? LOLOL

October
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
mmmm no. in fact, this is the first time I have done it. and i wouldnt be replying so much but it keeps notifying me via text message when someone replies so its hard not to reply back ;)

fish4keep
09-14-2011, 09:55 PM
mmmm no. in fact, this is the first time I have done it. and i wouldnt be replying so much but it keeps notifying me via text message when someone replies so its hard not to reply back ;)
Did you get a text from this reply???

GL on the sale..........

October
09-14-2011, 10:03 PM
sure did. now im turning that feature off for this site since this thread is a dead horse no longer needing to be beat.

LGHT
09-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Well some stores may not offer a "cash" back warranty, but store credit only.

E man
09-15-2011, 01:42 PM
so return the UNOPENED one where you bought it? or is it HOT?

Wow, now your insinuating that he has stolen merchandise based on him not responding as to why he doesn't just return the item. What a dick!

October
09-15-2011, 01:58 PM
the internet. its seris bizness. umad?

carpanglerdude
09-15-2011, 02:01 PM
http://mudamudamudamuda.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/u-mad-bro.jpg

Entertaining thread. GL with the sale, been eying the GoPro stuff for a while now.

E man
09-15-2011, 02:02 PM
the internet. its seris bizness. umad?

not at all. but ur still a dick... lol

October
09-15-2011, 02:31 PM
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4388/969638coolstorybrosupern.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/969638coolstorybrosupern.jpg/)