PDA

View Full Version : New thread needed!

JPETERMAN
09-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Now that Pontoon completed his mission, I'm wondering who the next prospect will be to start a new thread.
I need something to read while having my morning coffee at work!

Hooked Up
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
LOL, I guess some older post's might have to do! (:

vanillagurilla
09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
i could keep everyone busy but im usualy too tired to write a report, normaly only 1-2hrs sleep sat morning before heading out to fish and i pass out when i get home. Most of the time i fish sunday also lol.

smokehound
09-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm planning on doing a thorough harbor report soon.

SP Dan
09-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey...how ya doing JPETERMAN, How's the coffee? :Cool:
I just finished reading your thread. Nice to meet you!
Any ways....I'm one of those guys that hasn't caught a legal.......yet. I've met alot of good people in the surf who know of or have heard of SWAT.
A lot to learn and I just still haven't figured it all out.... yet.
Hope to share a stretch of the beach with you someday!
The "Grass Hopper"

SP Dan <"))><

Cadillyak
09-15-2011, 11:01 PM
If I could find a good surf spot down here in San diego I would definitely do something similar to Pontoon. I have yet to catch a leagal as well. Just need to get a starting point

JPETERMAN
09-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Nice to meet you too Dan! Coffee is always better with a side of fresh reports from the surf.
I just finished viewing your photos and man you were a buck short on that 21 incher. I need to get out there because I've been doing more reading than fishing.

vanillagurilla
09-19-2011, 05:10 PM
im on the search for a 40incher, getting a new rod wrapped up as we speak. Also hunting a legal wsb and coming up with a name for my little fishing crew lol, we just want to put stickers on stuff :). last year it was the UFC ( unemployed fishing crew) but now i got a job so gota change that hahaha, what do you guys thinnk of "SoCal HOOKers" lol?

JPETERMAN
09-19-2011, 10:30 PM
im on the search for a 40incher, getting a new rod wrapped up as we speak. Also hunting a legal wsb and coming up with a name for my little fishing crew lol, we just want to put stickers on stuff :). last year it was the UFC ( unemployed fishing crew) but now i got a job so gota change that hahaha, what do you guys thinnk of "SoCal HOOKers" lol?

lol how about SoCal Butt Pirates?? lol but thats no match to UFC!

vanillagurilla
09-20-2011, 01:17 AM
that sounds kinda... well.... homosexual... lol!! i like SoCal HOOKers, my desert crew friends call ourselfs "team prostitue" my buddys dad started calling everyone a prostitue one trip so it stuck lol.