PDA

View Full Version : SARL/ Corona mang.

Troutman65
09-13-2011, 01:49 PM
I was wondering how those Big Bad Reds are doing now ? I have been thinking of them all Summer . :Envious: I would like to ask if you could do an update on them and have some pics./video of them to let us know how they are doing and to get us Trout fisherman pumped up on the stocking of these Awesome trout . Trout season is just around the corner and I am counting down the days that I can try to get another Big Bad Red. Thanks

fishinglakes.com
09-13-2011, 02:36 PM
I was wondering how those Big Bad Reds are doing now ? I have been thinking of them all Summer . :Envious: I would like to ask if you could do an update on them and have some pics./video of them to let us know how they are doing and to get us Trout fisherman pumped up on the stocking of these Awesome trout . Trout season is just around the corner and I am counting down the days that I can try to get another Big Bad Red. Thanks

Hi Patrick,
We have been thinking about them and keeping an eye on them all summer long. They are the biggest most beautiful trout you have ever seen. The fins and tails are huge, full and their bodies are rock hard. BIG BAD AND RED is exactly what they are!! The body colors are deep rich in color with bright red gill plates and bright red side stripes. The colors are amazing.

Actually, we were just talking about doing another video to post to our website because they are very impressive and boy have they grown. Only those that are prepared, have the right equipment and skill will be holding these BAD BOYS for the camera. I think 10 lb. braded line and the right leader along with a quality 9'+ stick might be a good idea. Plus a lot of patience. Patrick, when the video is done, I will make sure you are one of the first to see it. Thanks for the heads up, see you soon.

BTW, the water at both Lakes has dropped in temp. and we are crossing our fingers for an early opener. It all revolves around water temp. Possibly mid Oct. Our three fantastic trout suppliers are ready, we are ready, and I KNOW YOU ARE READY!! This Trout Season will be one for the record books, your going to love it. Thanks!!

Mr T-rex
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Mid october for some trout season sounds perfect..just in time for my birthday present lol , really looking forward for this trout season

white belt
09-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I can't wait to do some trout fishing at Corona.

Troutman65
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks Craig for the info. I look forward to seeing the video and how big they have got over the Summer . I am tired of this Summer weather and so looking forward to fishing for trout very soon. I will have my gear and bait ready for them Big Bad Reds !!

Hitts0n
09-13-2011, 07:26 PM
those reds sure can fight!

phishin phool
09-13-2011, 08:49 PM
me too brother!!!!!!!!!! Counting down the days!!!!!
I am tired of this Summer weather and so looking forward to fishing for trout very soon. I will have my gear and bait ready for them Big Bad Reds !!