PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Victor Ortiz

WARRIORMIKE
09-12-2011, 09:05 PM
On September 17, 2011, Floyd Mayweather will fight Victor Ortiz at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ortiz is looking solid?? Will see whats up on the 17th

DarkShadow
09-13-2011, 03:46 PM
I see Mayweather's still dodging Manny.

:Rolls Eyes:

Dr. MindBendo
09-13-2011, 04:10 PM
It would be great for Ortiz to pull off this win, especially if you know his life story. Mayweather "scum of the earth" will likely win though. Should be a fun fight night with Canelo Alvarez fighting as well.

Thisfool
09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I see Mayweather's still dodging Manny.

:Rolls Eyes:

exactly what i thought. its ok though he is quickly running out of people to fight instead of the pac-man

eddiefishtaco
09-13-2011, 04:56 PM
I see Mayweather giving ortiz defensive angles, and counterpunching,
using his speed, Ortiz must cut the ring and anticipate Mayweather moves,
fire straight rights to his chest and forehead.. where is 1989 Chavez when you need him?

Canelo is a little green to fight the big boys, he could be a megastar in the near future,
but he is still a little slow sometimes, like he thinks too much
he won't even touch maywheater at this time, but he has a chance with Paquiao

MarkyMark
09-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Who cares? All that matters is PAC-MAN v MONEY...Please!!!!

white belt
09-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately this is going to play out like all of Floyd's fights. Opponent is the more aggressive fighter, with a bigger heart, and Floyd is the master techinician, but boring as hell.

Ortiz will try to press, but Floyd will counter his way to a DEC. ZZzZzzzZzZ only fighter with enough heart AND skill to challege FMM is Manny.

DarkShadow
09-14-2011, 01:10 PM
ZZzZzzzZzZ

But yet, people will STILL purchase this garbage on PPV.

Amazing, isn't it?

Dr. MindBendo
09-14-2011, 02:18 PM

Amazing, isn't it?

I see you ordered the fight also... Well you never know. I always keep a bit of hope for a miracle to happen. I would love to see Mayweather get knocked out one day. And I don't care by who, it could be a rapper, actor, boxer or just a regular Joe Schmoe of the street. Just someone knock him the F!@# out already!

white belt
09-14-2011, 03:16 PM

Amazing, isn't it?

Unforunately, the majority of people actually like Floyd's swagger and cockiness. They pay his HUGE paycheck so he can keep staying in the lime light, annoying the rest of us sane people.

DarkShadow
09-14-2011, 03:17 PM
I see you ordered the fight also...

Hell yeah.

Charge the homies $5 to get in, and I'll make my money back after 10 homies.

Might as well profit from the madness.

Floyd does.

MarkyMark
09-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Floyd may be cocky, but he is a good defensive fighter.
Not a fan of his attitude but skills wise, he is damn good.
I don't think Manny has a chance

casting call
09-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I don't think Manny has a chance
I have to agree. Manny doesnt have a chance.......because Floyd is dodging him! lol

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-caught-backtracking-on-manny-pacquiao-promise/86524

eddiefishtaco
09-15-2011, 10:21 PM
There was a guy back in the 80s
Taylor, fast and a great technician
it took chavez 12 rounds to catch him

so a guy with patience can get Mayweather
chavez also got the black mamba Mayweather
when he knocked out all mexican champs.
back in the day

tailchaser001
09-17-2011, 07:26 AM
As much as I would love to see Mayweather lose....it's not going to happen. Wayweather's too smart in this one and Ortiz's training camp isn't good enough.

Ortiz isn't well rounded enough....May take a couple of rounds until he starts to get fustrated.

Mayweather winning by decision!

WARRIORMIKE
09-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Well Mayweather just lost my respect What a moron!

tailchaser001
09-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Ortiz showing that he's still a quiter and Mayweather showing he's still classless. They should both be ashamed!!!

Dr. MindBendo
09-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Worst fight I think I have ever seen. Ortiz losing his cool with the headbutt but then Mayweather cheap shotting him for the knock out. WTF? And why did the ref have his back to them while this happened? This fight made no sense and almost looked like a staged WWE fight. Mayweather might as well have pulled a chair from crowd and smashed it over Ortiz's head while the ref was not looking.

Then that scum bag Mayweather avoided Larry Merchant's question about the cheap shot at the end. Mayweather and his brown nose goons blow up because Larry was calling him out on it. It was epic when Larry told him he wish's he was 50 years younger so he could kick his ***! lol

DarkShadow
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Man, talk about the metaphorical 'dirt on the coffin' for boxing.

That spectacle on Saturday pretty much solidifies the fact that unless something drastic changes in boxing, it will go the route of the Betamax.

All we needed was an under card pairing up two midgets to round out the circus.

casting call
09-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Then that scum bag Mayweather avoided Larry Merchant's question about the cheap shot at the end. Mayweather and his brown nose goons blow up because Larry was calling him out on it. It was epic when Larry told him he wish's he was 50 years younger so he could kick his ***! lol

Mayweather will want Larry Merchant to take a drug test and when Merchant accepts to take it, Floyd will dodge him too..lol

LGHT
09-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Boxing died in the 90's. It's all about UFC now. These over hyped "super fights" are a joke just like the guys representing the sport of boxing now. I mean come on you have a final card where the guys head butt and throw cheap shots????

I think midget boxing is actually more entertaining.

JSAUCE818
09-21-2011, 10:52 AM
that was the most expensive soap opera.