PDA

View Full Version : can any on help a new dvl angler

jpod
09-12-2011, 08:34 PM
im headin out to diamond valley on wensday we hav a deluxe bass boat reservd for the day can any one help me with some good spots to to fish . the lake is soooo huge i have no idea were to start wel be fishing for lmb and striper mainly so any tips and good locations on the lake would be awsome if u can pm me som tips il kep them, a secret i swar lol:Secret:

HawgZWylde
09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
For LMB's, find the two threads started by Matt Magnone. Matt knows this lake as good or better than most who fish there. For the first time on the lake, it would be best to drop shot, again follow Matt's advice. There are a few threads pertaining to stripers on the DVL forums, some of these guys just kill em and you can gain info by reading what they posted. Then, if you can, go to Last Chance bait and tackle in Hemet. They, including Matt, are very helpful in helping guys get on the fish. And they carry every bait needed to do so. Good luck...

jim young
09-12-2011, 09:24 PM
If you hang five green ones on your stringer like those spotties I am sure it would be another crowd pleaser..hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

Matt_Magnone
09-12-2011, 09:43 PM
give us a call at our shop. (951) 658-7410 we'll definitely do our best to help you get on fish man.

jpod
09-12-2011, 11:22 PM
im gonna stop by last chance tomarrow evening fer sure thank you