PDA

View Full Version : fishing around san francisco?

nimrod
04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I live in So Cal, but am going up to San Francisco for a few days at the end of May for work. Is there any freshwater fishing in or near San Fran? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nimrod

Cabodude
04-24-2007, 04:11 PM
DELTA LARGEMOUTH BASS FISHING!

fishfinder
05-01-2007, 10:18 AM
I live in So Cal, but am going up to San Francisco for a few days at the end of May for work. Is there any freshwater fishing in or near San Fran? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nimrod

you might catch one of these

Cabodude
05-03-2007, 07:47 AM
MAN, what kinky websites are you a member of? :shock: Actually, I don't want to know!!!! :lol: Maybe those are family photos! :lol:

mauiboy
05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
there is the delta it's nice there is alot of lakes that are all threw there I used to ride with gear right behind the seat.
favorite spots:chabot lake in the back 580 fwy Golf links exit go to golf course drive across golf course to very back parking lot when you turn left into back parking lot there is a trail go down the hill LMB,trout and cats.

Shadow Cliffs :this lake is awesome there are three lakes in the back that are full of LMB hit the front big lake towards quarry thats were the bigs are
they also stock thunder trout.
the lake is in pleasanton off Santa Rita road go STH.get a map of the area and it has all the lakes.

want more pm me I'll do some research I moved from up there 1-2 yrs ago Iknow a spot were you can fish and when the samon are running they go in this inlet they go all the way to this bridge. :D

troutdog
05-03-2007, 11:48 PM
I lived in the bay area for a short time, but I quickly found my favorite lake in the area. It actually bosts the largest lmb catch in the area if I recall correctly and the trout they stock are nice sized.

http://www.fishsniffer.com/dbacher/070219lafayette.html

PM me and I will let you know the spots that produced for me and what I used so you can know what to expect.

Not sure if you are a Dodger or Angel fan(or baseball fan for that matter) living in my old neighborhood in HB, but if you are an Angel fan may I suggest getting a hold of a Scott Spiezo jersey to remind giant fans of game 6 of the 2002 World Series, if you Think Blue like me then just wear a Kirk Gibson jersey and kill two bay area fans with one stone! :lol: Good fishing buddy.

TD

BakoBassin
05-04-2007, 06:55 AM
PM sent.

crivera175
05-04-2007, 10:58 AM

nimrod

you might catch one of these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cabodude
05-07-2007, 09:09 AM
TROUTDOG! GO ANGELS! I was born in Anaheim! Used to have season tickets as a kid. Thank god for 2002! I needed that one! :P

Fisher-of-Men
08-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Nimrod! MMMM! That's an interesting choice for a name.
Curious on how you chose that one.

Fisher-of-Men