PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Equipment, Tackle and bait shop FOR SALE in East San Diego County!!!!!

Just For Fun
09-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Fishing Equipment, Tackle and bait shop maintaining long term customers.

TURN-KEY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!!

SELLER ASKING FOR ALL REASONABLE OFFERS INCLUDING PARTIAL FINANCING FOR A VERY QUALIFIED BUYER!!

Do you fantasies owning your own tackle and bait shop?

Outstanding opportunity for both fun and high profits!!!!!

Apprentice opportunity possible with a full price purchase and an all cash deal!!!!!

Seller will also continue to work for you as your employee.

Buy this business and you can earn a very good living and have fun at the same time!!!!!

Do you salivate every time you enter a bait and tackle shop envisioning the next big fish to decorate your dinner plate?

Do you rush to the local shop wanting to see 'what's new' at your favorite sport fishing retailer?

Do you want to turn your passion for fishing into a really nice income? Then have we got the opportunity for you!!!!!!!

This business's friendly and long term staff of very knowledgeable employees, all want to stay on, work for the new owner and continue their relationships with your customers. They all want to help you grow this business to then next profitable level.

This business sells live baits - shiners (s, m, l), crawdads, night crawlers, mealworms and wax worms and frozen baits anchovies, squid, shrimp, mussels and clams. They have a huge assortment of zukers, gamakatsu hooks, owner hooks, seaguar fluorocarbon, calstar rods, tady irons, seeker rods, shimano reels and lots more. Also a great assortment of the latest apparel from bassaholics. This is currently a very profitable business but can be even or so. Call and we will explain how.

This opportunity is just right for:
1. A current tackle and bait shop owner searching for their next very profitable location
2. An employee of a tackle and bait shop who has the cash (or financing) to purchase their own little slice of heaven and immediately find their piece of Americana
3. A business owner in an aligning industry who can see the ease of operations, great reoccurring customer base and cash business
4. A non-us citizen wanting legal entry in to the USA and fast track to their us citizenship

This business currently occupies approximately 2,000 SF filled to the rafters with very well displayed and salable merchandise.

The market outlook for this store is positively unstoppable! The market outlook for the fishing industry is always growth even in our current recessionary times. Fisher persons would rather buy another lure or new reel or rod than eat breakfast!!!

It may sound a bit crazy, but this is one of those recession resistant opportunities. Don't let this one pass by you. Grab it for all it's worth!!!!!

Call Business Broker right now!!!

(All the information listed in this ad and in the follow-on information is supplied directly from the seller and must be verified by any prospective buyer)

5150fishn
09-08-2011, 03:27 PM
What is the current name and address of this shop or is this just SPAM!

DockRat
09-08-2011, 05:32 PM
How much is the business ?
How much is the rent ?
There is 3 shops for sale up here but the bottom line is HOW MUCH?
Overhead, sales, rent, location ect.
You left out all the important stuff.
DR

Just For Fun
09-12-2011, 10:29 AM
All good questions:
1. 5150fishin: Asking price is $149,900 which includes about $80k in inventory, all furniture, fixtures, equipment, business name and phone numbers (in use for about 16 consecutive years in the same location)
2. DockRat:
a. the name of this business is being held due to confidentiality. The shop owner obviously does not want everyone knowing that he is selling. If you are interested in the details, I will forward our Non-Disclosure Agreement to you for your signature. Once signed and returned, I'll forward our flyer with more details and request a time from you to meet with the owner and me. My email address is: Lanny@PBOTSales.com
b. monthly rent is approximately $4k
c. Asking price is $149,900

My name is Lanny and I am a fisherperson and business broker and available for all questions. Please call me at: 760-822-4454

Just For Fun
09-12-2011, 10:35 AM
A few more items:
1. the seller is interested in offering the buyer full training on business operations and additional time spent on helping the buyer completely learn the business
2. Seller will stay on and work for the new owner - if this is desirable to the buyer
3. As the business broker on this account, I am able to find financing for "qualified" buyers with at least 25% down and "good" credit scores

Call or email with any questions.