PDA

View Full Version : No better way to spend Labor day weekend...

Pete Marino
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Than by CRUSHING THE BASS AT PERRIS!!!!!!
My Nephew Jon and Niece Cheyenne came into town from Central California to spend Labor day weekend with me. They always look forward to coming down and fishing with me and having a good time... My bro Barry also wanted in on the action and also loves to fish with Jon and Chey so he met us at my house dark and early Sunday morning..

We headed to my spot where Ive been hammering the topwater fish... Jon fires out his 1st cast and BOOOOOM!!!! He hooks the first bass of the day.....:Envious: Thats when he started the trash talk.....
Then me and Barry had to put him in his place by hooking 3-4 in a row each before jon caught his 2nd...hahahahaha ...take that boy!! :Envious::Envious:
Barry was the early leader for big bass when a VERY NICE 4 1/2 lber inhaled his topwater bait and he swung it in the boat!!! We left the net at home on this day on purpose!! If someone was gonna catch a GIANT, they'd have to earn it!!!!!:Twisted::Twisted:
But Barrys big bass honor didnt last long....because I had other plans for that title....
I saw a swirl and fired a long cast to it and it looked like Barry or Jon did a cannonball on my bait because a GIANT BASS tried to kill my bait.... This bass was 6-8 lbs.... But he missed it and Barry and Jon thought it was funny until I stopped the boat and fired an even longer cast to where the blowup just happened... I said.." watch this"... and worked my bait through the kill zone...I saw a swirl behind the bait...Then BOOOOOM!!! My Bait got CRUSHED and Im on!!! The bass comes flying out of the water trying to shake the bait....Its a big one!!! I play it to the boat and reach down and lip it...
This bass was 6 1/2 lbs....YEEEEAAAHHHH BABBBY!!!!!
After that fish I took sometime off to do some filming because I wanted to get some topwater action on tape.... but everytime I had the recorder in my hand nobody would hook up.....Barry did miss a couple big blowups though on camera..(which ill try to put on here later) That is if hes willing to give me the evidence of him missing bass... hahahaha:Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:
Try as she might...Chey couldnt get a bass to blow up on her topwater bait but it might have had something to do with her being 4th in line with her bait going down the bank with bass vacuums in front of her...:LOL::LOL::LOL: All she said was... "enjoy it while you guys can because when we go deep Im gonna catch them on the dropshot"
After we pounded the spot for a while the bite died and we headed deep..

Again Jon caught a bass on his 1st cast deep and began talking trash again..... I told him that was an omen and it was because Me, Barry and Chey had 4-5 bass each by the time Jon caught his 2nd Dropshot bass....hahahahahah KARMA!!:Envious:
Barry had Big bass honors in the deep water catching a Solid 5 1/2-6 lb Perris Toad...
Jon lost 2 bass that were over 6-7lbs.. hahahaha.. one that just came unbuttoned 1/2 way up and the other was taking drag and Jon got scared so he tightened his drag too tight and it snapped him...hahahahahahaha KARMA AGAIN BABY BOY!! lol
Cheyenne caught 7-8 bass on the dropshot and loved seeing Jon lose those toads!!!
Barry caught the most bass deep as well as the biggest.. He had over 10 in the deep water.
Our topwater bass came in 2-6 ft of water...walking baits
Deep water fish came on the dropshot only .. 45-55 ft..
We called it a day around 11:30 with about 40 bass to show for our efforts..
I had big bass of the day with my 6+lb topwater bass and Barry had 2nd biggest bass of the day with his 5 1/2 lb dropshot fish!!
Here are some pics..

Barry with his big Dropshot bass..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/photo.jpg

Jon holding one of his topwater fish..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/photo1.jpg

Cheyenne holding one of her smaller Dropshot fish...because she said it was cute??? WTF..hahaha:Rolls Eyes:
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/photo5.jpg

My big topwater bass..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/photo4.jpg

Have I given you guys and girls enough reports and pics from the last week??? Call me and set up your trip....LETS GO HAMMER SOME BASS!!!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
cell (909) 241-8283
office (909) 510-5679

Mr T-rex
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Good job bro

Pete Marino
09-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks T-rex

Pete

Mr T-rex
09-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks T-rex

Pete hey bro how much do you charge for a trip ?

fishboy12
09-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Nice fish. Now I can't wait to give you that call. I'm saving up! Hopefully I'll be in a photo soon.

Pete Marino
09-07-2011, 03:38 PM
T-Rex give me a call on my cell (909) 241-8283 and Ill give you all the info about my trips...and special I have going.

Fishboy.. I think youre just stalling because you dont want Joseph to outfish you...hehehe

Pete

Mr T-rex
09-07-2011, 04:11 PM
T-Rex give me a call on my cell (909) 241-8283 and Ill give you all the info about my trips...and special I have going.

Fishboy.. I think youre just stalling because you dont want Joseph to outfish you...hehehe

Pete okay thanks