PDA

View Full Version : Zuma Beach 9/4/2011

fish4life
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM
So my bro and I were bored out of our minds so we decided to go surf fishing. Arrived at Zuma at 7:30. I tried my LC 110 aurora black for about forty minutes for nada :( ,so far i haven't caught anything with this lure yet. Anyways, switched to C-rig with gulp sandworms and walked along the beach until we hit up a nice group of perch. I caught 7 total perch and my bro caught 2 perch (i caught the larger perch ahhaha). We left at around 11. At least we didn't get skunked and i must say there is something so exciting about catching a fish from the surf ,its like from forest gump you just never know what your gonna get ahhaha. By the way anyone have any tips for fishing for halibuts from Zuma or suggestion for a different color of the LC 110. One day i will get that ever elusive legal halibut *raises fist into the air.

vanillagurilla
09-04-2011, 10:20 PM
experiment, american shad, sardine, there like pringles, you cant have just one.

DockRat
09-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Good job pulling out the Gulp for the 'Hail Mary'

You just never know what your gonna get http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/Aoi_Matsumoto/affiliates/gump.jpg
DR

murrieta angler
09-16-2011, 07:03 AM
That's what makes fishing so fun.
You can try a few things if one doesn't work.
Thanks for the report,
Robert
<><