PDA

View Full Version : Hanapa'a at sail cove Lake Perris 7.2 LBS BASS

Konacrush
09-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Hanapa'a at Sail Cove went down float tube and all throwing a Carolina rig with a tequila sunrise 10in worm .So i was fishing near some of the guys from perris valley anglers club what a bunch of nice guys we were working a rock pile out n front of the pier for about 3 hrs or so then one by one the guys started to take off to other spots so all my protection from the party boats took off and i was pass the buoys so I started back in when HANAP'A this fish is fighting harder then anything Ive caught here at perris pulled the momma out and landed a 7.2 lbs Large Mouth Bass screamed like Mike Iconelli with so much joy one of the guys from the club helped me revive her cause she wouldn't swim too much air so he took a needle and let the air out I've never heard of doing that but was so happy when she swam away into the murky green lake perris I'm going tomorrow morning sail cove . I got some 12in kick *** wormz Mahalo to Perris Valley Anglers for helping out

jeepnkal
09-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Hanapa'a at Sail Cove went down float tube and all throwing a Carolina rig with a tequila sunrise 10in worm .So i was fishing near some of the guys from perris valley anglers club what a bunch of nice guys we were working a rock pile out n front of the pier for about 3 hrs or so then one by one the guys started to take off to other spots so all my protection from the party boats took off and i was pass the buoys so I started back in when HANAP'A this fish is fighting harder then anything Ive caught here at perris pulled the momma out and landed a 7.2 lbs Large Mouth Bass screamed like Mike Iconelli with so much joy one of the guys from the club helped me revive her cause she wouldn't swim too much air so he took a needle and let the air out I've never heard of doing that but was so happy when she swam away into the murky green lake perris I'm going tomorrow morning sail cove . I got some 12in kick *** wormz Mahalo to Perris Valley Anglers from helping out

Congrats bro!! Im gonna be there tomorrow morning too. Im parking on Bernasconi side. What about you?

fishntime
09-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Great job bro!

tree
09-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Niice fish!

bassgrabber1
09-04-2011, 12:14 PM
WTG!!!! We love pics here bra!

Konacrush
09-04-2011, 12:35 PM
WTG!!!! We love pics here bra!

i couldn't figure out my camera phone sorry next time

Konacrush
09-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Sorry i didnt get ur post till after I got off the water only caught one today 3lbs i went sail cove side we should hook up when i get back from Kona

a321eric
09-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Nice job out there man. Glad to hear caught a fatty. Thats a nice fish. Congrats.

Konacrush
09-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Nice job out there man. Glad to hear caught a fatty. Thats a nice fish. Congrats.

Thanks Bra I wasnt gonna go but I got Bass fever might even go tomorrow

fishmounter
09-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Very cool man! But you gotta figure out your camera on your phone. Hey that spot can be a great producer at times. I have fished there in the early spring from my 'tube and have done pretty good.

Kelster
09-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Nice job bra. The lake has been producing this year.

adiablo420
09-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Good fishin. I hit up bernasconi Sunday pm and did really well . Did lose what looked to be a 6 7 lber . She jumped out of the water and I nearly screamed and she pulled off the hook. Did manage about 8 keepers but were released. I fish too with Perris valley bass anglers . We got a two day tournament this weekend at Perris.

d1LedHed
09-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Big Red said get a needle