PDA

View Full Version : anyone going out tomorrow?

Matt_Magnone
09-03-2011, 08:30 PM
if i cant get a ride on my buddies boat, is anyone going that wouldnt mind me tagging along? my truck is still screwed up so im still land locked. i'll check back around 10 tonight and respond to whoever PM's me or whatever. i'll give up some gas money.

IM ABSOLUTELY DYING!!!!! need to fish, need to fish, need to fish!!!

TrouTracker
09-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey guys- somebody take care of Matt's request. Whenever you guys need 411, you guys are calling down to Last Chance. Matt has a wealth of knowledge that you would not believe. If I was going out tomorrow, I'd drop everything for him. Come on guys.

headcase881
09-04-2011, 04:42 AM
if you paddle you can ride on my float tube with me.lol sorry no boat

HawgZWylde
09-04-2011, 07:25 AM
We are going out on Tuesday, you are more than welcome to join us Matt. Don't worry about the gas bro, your tips have more than paid for it. Actually, we go out a couple of times a week, your welcome anytime we're on the water. Whats wrong with the truck?

skunked again
09-04-2011, 07:35 AM
If you would like to go from 6-11 I can make it Matt.

Matt_Magnone
09-04-2011, 07:19 PM
thanks guys for the invites. i appreciate it. i will definitely hit some of you guys up. im half tempted to start walking shoreline.

as you know by now probably. i havent been able to get on the lake much. to clear up some rumors haha : no i wasnt kicked out for a year for using live trout, no i wasnt busted for selling tackle on the shoreline and no i didnt give up on fishing.

my truck has had a domino effect going on. sensors, fuel filter,catalytic converters, cap rotor, plugs, wires.... yadda yadda yadda. im almost there with the dough so i'll be on the water soon.

hope you all are killin it out there

dixoncider
09-04-2011, 07:28 PM
As far as a truck goes..sounds like a diesel would be the way to go for you..They have none of the stuff that's broke on your truck except the sensors and fuel filter....just an observation...

HawgZWylde
09-04-2011, 07:40 PM
thanks guys for the invites. i appreciate it. i will definitely hit some of you guys up. im half tempted to start walking shoreline.

as you know by now probably. i havent been able to get on the lake much. to clear up some rumors haha : no i wasnt kicked out for a year for using live trout, no i wasnt busted for selling tackle on the shoreline and no i didnt give up on fishing.

my truck has had a domino effect going on. sensors, fuel filter,catalytic converters, cap rotor, plugs, wires.... yadda yadda yadda. im almost there with the dough so i'll be on the water soon.

hope you all are killin it out there

Rumors around here? nahhh really? Lol.

Damn I hate those frigging engine lights and smog checks man. They seriously can cut into a mans fishin time, it sucks dude.

And if we see you fishin on the bank, were gonna lasso you with the anchor rope and drag ya on board dude. Lol, nuff said...

Matt_Magnone
09-04-2011, 07:42 PM
As far as a truck goes..sounds like a diesel would be the way to go for you..They have none of the stuff that's broke on your truck except the sensors and fuel filter....just an observation...

hell yeah man. diesel and a new z522.

dixoncider
09-04-2011, 07:57 PM
spark plugs = problems..does not matter what they are in, boats,cars what ever..just say no to spark plugs..