PDA

View Full Version : Hight Desert Duct

M@M
08-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Santa Fe section...to bridge and back...5am-10am. No fish to report:Sad:...KPN, plastic swimbaits and flukes..no action....beautiful morning......only lost one plastic swimbait and jig head today .....cell phone took a bath.......that's #3 lost to water...at least I was able to grab the phone before it was lost..SIM card saved ....lol........Till next time from...the worst fisherman in the world.....CRAP!!!:Rolls Eyes:

LeeRoy Jenkins!
08-28-2011, 03:23 PM
OUCH, sorry bro, almost lost mine today too... You ever have any luck with the soft plastics? I've tried them ALOT up here, but always wind up going back to the KPN, just can't seem to figure out the soft plastic bite...

yolo
08-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Mike you are one persistent dude. It's gotta pay off eventually and hopefully with a 20+. You definitely deserve it.

M@M
08-28-2011, 03:34 PM
:Embarrassed: double post

M@M
08-28-2011, 03:35 PM
OUCH, sorry bro, almost lost mine today too... You ever have any luck with the soft plastics? I've tried them ALOT up here, but always wind up going back to the KPN, just can't seem to figure out the soft plastic bite...

only caught 2 in about as many years......both on Rat-L-Traps

M@M
08-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Mike you are one persistent dude. It's gotta pay off eventually and hopefully with a 20+. You definitely deserve it.

I hope your right!!:LOL:

trail blazer
08-28-2011, 08:23 PM
only caught 2 in about as many years......both on Rat-L-Traps

Your gonna slay a pig real soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,And its going to be SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!

Stay with it bro,,,there in there,,,,,,,,,,,and FALL is just around the corner,,,OOOOYAAAAAA

TRAIL BLAZER

seal
08-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Tough spot to catch fish (stripers anyway) I'm taking a Santa Fe Duct sabatical until cooler weather.

TheAsianGuy
08-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Tough spot to catch fish (stripers anyway) I'm taking a Santa Fe Duct sabatical until cooler weather.

Sabatical..man..your humor is awesome! :LOL: I think I'll wait as well. If the vet is taking a bit of a break, I need to do the same to save gas. Although, wifey wants more of the delicious striper's meat. She sunk her teeth into one after purchase some at the local Asian market, I made seviche out of it, and she wanted more..at $4/lb during the rare time they have it, she said to go hunt for the those monsters. I replied with a big smiles, "YES M'AM!" So, Yolo, I may see you up in the AV areas one of these days..hehehehehe.

wackyrigged
08-29-2011, 12:10 PM
I had some chasers on the trap the other day but nada over here too. I would just swim your plastic like retrieving a ratltrap maybe pop it here and there. Oh and try some top water stuff :Wink:

yolo
08-29-2011, 05:36 PM
I have been thinking of doing an topwater only outing in the near future. I have never gotten one on topwater or even had a blow up on it ever but I don't think I ever gave it a good effort. I just used to make a few casts with topwater and have not tried in years. With the minis in there fairly thick now, it might be a good opportunity to try because they will be somewhat schooled up and might compete or get aggressive enough to hit topwater?