PDA

View Full Version : The day started out good, turned bad FAST!

smokehound
08-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Started out at newport, before attempting to meet up with VanillaGurilla, caught about 5 perch, and a baby leo.

HUGE sandcrabs everywhere, but it was pure hell finding the correct sizes.. Shoulda just went straight to BC..

I don't know what it is, but bus drivers on the weekends are so freaking dumb!

In the morning the ride was okay, but then on my way to PCH, the idiot missed my stop (I swear he did it on purpose), so I had to get off at freaking ticonderoga, and walk all the way back down.

Then While on my way to BC, the Bus driver on the #1 bus closes the freaking door before I can get out on Seapoint, ignores me, and I end up all the way down warner, because there arent any damn stops after Seapoint. ARGH! All because these two dorks had to piss her off by bringing 6 foot boards on the bus..

So, I'm Raging, and this stupid old tweeker fart says: "Shut the hell up!" Then threatens to shut me up, and I swear to GOD I was gonna stab the hell out of him. His *** is lucky there were two sheriffs next the the goddamn bus.

So I proceeded to order him to make me shut up, Flipped him off with both fingers in his face, called him a "Summer-sausage looking piece of #$%&", and walked off the bus. I knew his *** was all talk. :ROFL: I shoulda spit on his stupid ***!

I'll try again, I need some freakin corbina. Stupid Upwelling! Im burnt out. Will add pics later...

Aww F it. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827072752.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827082520.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827100343.jpg

oakboy
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Dude! You need to fish more! Glad you got some fish.

<><
KP

Ifishtoolittle
08-27-2011, 06:08 PM
That sounds like a very irritating series of events. I hope the perch soothed the irritation though.

plumber2001
08-27-2011, 07:40 PM
sounds like u need a car?

smokehound
08-28-2011, 04:00 AM
That sounds like a very irritating series of events. I hope the perch soothed the irritation though.Extremely. Yeah, the fact that I caught fish earlier was cool. The perch were all decent, with nice weight.

Jeremy Wade Jr
08-28-2011, 05:34 AM
I always hated riding the bus to school (not school bus) the drivers were always throwing hissy fits and I absolutely hated standing up whenever there was a crowd. Don't know how you do it with all your gear, but it looks like it paid off. If you don't mind me asking, what's BC? Finding sand crabs has been a pain in the butt for me as well, i'd rather just buy them in some cases. Me = Lazy :whistle:

smokehound
08-28-2011, 06:00 AM
I always hated riding the bus to school (not school bus) the drivers were always throwing hissy fits and I absolutely hated standing up whenever there was a crowd. Don't know how you do it with all your gear, but it looks like it paid off. If you don't mind me asking, what's BC? Finding sand crabs has been a pain in the butt for me as well, i'd rather just buy them in some cases. Me = Lazy :whistle:Now that I had some time to cool off, the walk back down warner was interesting. Saw a portion of the wetlands absolutely stuffed full of baby round stingrays.. Then took a look at the inland portion of the canal leading to Bolsa bay, which was crammed full of enormous carp. Way bigger than any carp you'll see in our park lakes! Didn't know they could tolerate brackish water like that. pretty cool! BC= Bolsa Chica.

Karyn
08-28-2011, 12:38 PM
PM sent... standing offer...

ScottyP
08-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey smoke, any idea if it's legal to fish for those carp?
I know most of the bolsa chica wetlands is strictly no fishing.

brad1
08-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Hey scootp no u don't think you can fish that area...but I wish you could im sure there are some good flattys in there.

superbigfish
08-28-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't want to insult you, but you definitely need more growing up to do. You act very childish.

smokehound
08-28-2011, 04:37 PM
I don't want to insult you, but you definitely need more growing up to do. You act very childish.I like how you troll me and have the nerve to call me childish. :ROFL:

Also, Those carp are off limits. You wouldn't be able to land them anyway, not without an umbrella net.

superbigfish
08-28-2011, 04:49 PM
You'll probably learn the error of your ways when you grow out of your adolescent years.

vanillagurilla
08-28-2011, 05:06 PM
it was probly superbigfish on the bus smoke, dont let his name fool you..... hahahaha shoulda been more realistic like, "supertinyfish" lol. Same story for us at bolsa bro, no hali action and got into a flurry of bsp in the surf, threw out a 5" bsp for a while hopin for a decent leopard but no go.

smokehound
08-28-2011, 05:28 PM
it was probly superbigfish on the bus smoke, dont let his name fool you..... hahahaha shoulda been more realistic like, "supertinyfish" lol. Same story for us at bolsa bro, no hali action and got into a flurry of bsp in the surf, threw out a 5" bsp for a while hopin for a decent leopard but no go.:LOL: Yeah, He's compensating for something.

oakboy
08-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Lot of haters lately?! At least you were able to wade through some of the cramp that floats around this world and catch a fish or two.
<><
KP

Karyn
08-28-2011, 07:39 PM
At least you caught fish :) I've been hitting the beach and nada except for seaweed and tons of sand. Even at the "secret spot" an ol timer showed me. However the last time I went out I learned a lesson about myself and met some nice people who shared their bonfire and marshmallows : )

FishinLBC
08-30-2011, 06:33 PM
once riding the bus home from work when i was a teen this old azn lady got on the bus and sat on my lap there were seats everywhere i must have taker "her" spot or somthin' i was trippin

Curren77
08-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Started out at newport, before attempting to meet up with VanillaGurilla, caught about 5 perch, and a baby leo.

HUGE sandcrabs everywhere, but it was pure hell finding the correct sizes.. Shoulda just went straight to BC..

I don't know what it is, but bus drivers on the weekends are so freaking dumb!

In the morning the ride was okay, but then on my way to PCH, the idiot missed my stop (I swear he did it on purpose), so I had to get off at freaking ticonderoga, and walk all the way back down.

Then While on my way to BC, the Bus driver on the #1 bus closes the freaking door before I can get out on Seapoint, ignores me, and I end up all the way down warner, because there arent any damn stops after Seapoint. ARGH! All because these two dorks had to piss her off by bringing 6 foot boards on the bus..

So, I'm Raging, and this stupid old tweeker fart says: "Shut the hell up!" Then threatens to shut me up, and I swear to GOD I was gonna stab the hell out of him. His *** is lucky there were two sheriffs next the the goddamn bus.

So I proceeded to order him to make me shut up, Flipped him off with both fingers in his face, called him a "Summer-sausage looking piece of #$%&", and walked off the bus. I knew his *** was all talk. :ROFL: I shoulda spit on his stupid ***!

I'll try again, I need some freakin corbina. Stupid Upwelling! Im burnt out. Will add pics later...

Aww F it. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827072752.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827082520.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/0827100343.jpg

where are the corbs? nancy.

smokehound
08-31-2011, 01:38 AM
where are the corbs? nancy.Dunno. Maybe your rig scared them all away. :ROFL:

stepchild
08-31-2011, 07:29 AM
glad you caught something,,,,or you might of flipped out on the ride home....keep it cool ....

DockRat
08-31-2011, 11:46 AM
It's OK to talk some chit, it is just a fishing website not a job application.

Trash Talk is good for ratings. Lol
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/shammy_06/gifs/funny1.gif

Maybe your rig scared them all away. :ROFL:
That Rig does sound Ghetto.
Reminds me of a Rig I saw in LB, dude had a bobber, weight, then a swimbait all spaced 1' apart.
He was sitting there watching his bobber waiting for a bite.
DR

Fysher
08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Hate those bus drivers too. Glad you got some fish. By the way, whereabouts in Newport were those Huge sandcrabs at if I may ask? Thanks.

smokehound
09-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Hate those bus drivers too. Glad you got some fish. By the way, whereabouts in Newport were those Huge sandcrabs at if I may ask? Thanks.literally everywhere.

Which Way Out
09-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Back in the day I would of got on the same bus and left a stinky fish taped to the bottom of the seat in front of me. I might of grown up since, but it could happen still if someone did me wrong enough.:Envious:

Catfish bait works better though...................:Wink:

murrieta angler
09-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Smoke!?!
One of the reasons for fishing is to relax and ponder lifes lessons.
Getting into fights doesn't do anyone any good.
Trust Me!!! I had been in more than 70 before I realized it wasn't worth it. Emotionally and financially.
Robert
<><