PDA

View Full Version : castaic boils

Tonyc521
08-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Has anyone had any good top water action on stripers or lrg mouth bass in the last week, Pyramid was good but the stripers shut down for the last week.

SDDave
08-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Not trying to sound like a tool.... butt.... try reading the posts below yours ....

TroutOnly
08-25-2011, 03:59 PM
HA -HA-HA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOURE TOO FUNNY DAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

SDDave
08-25-2011, 04:14 PM
I know... Lol

Yes there's boils action at Castaic right now, come join in, one more boat to add to the ten chasing one boil on the lake won't hurt....

SoCalSteve
08-25-2011, 08:35 PM
I know... Lol

Yes there's boils action at Castaic right now, come join in, one more boat to add to the ten chasing one boil on the lake won't hurt....

Why does that bother you? You can just go back into the jetski area for them again....Oh wait thats right, you got busted for that yesterday evening! Lucky you didnt get written up for that!

Guess you dont really own the lake...even though you yell at everyone like you do! LOL

Fisho
08-25-2011, 09:25 PM
HA-HA-HA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOURE TOO FUNNY STEVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f/o,,,,,,,,,,

SDDave
08-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Steve I fish, sometimes I come in late and get written up for not having my boat off the water, I'll edge by the tin can do get a bait over as far as I can, toss one over the boey line, and tell someone to slow down, or to get a Life Jacket on there kids, pick up trash off the water, or braided line on my prop, I'll aways yell at people who put a wake over the back of my boat and swamps me...
Owning the lake... Dought that, I just fish a lot ...Jealous?
I come on FNN and post reports, details on how I catch fish, I joined here because I saw that people were asking for help, I started guiding also for that reason, and took a lot of crap from guys who think they own the lake...
I've noticed that you've made about 3 report that you started on fishing trips, most others, now i didn't go though all your stuff, I've also seen you join in and give out helpfull stuff, but in your opinion.
What I've seen on FNN not so many people post much on fish reports on Castaic, how come you don't? I pointed out to the gentelmen who started the thread that there was a lot of posts talking about boils at Castaic.
You should have started your own report, you've been out the last couple days, Join in here On FNN and Post a report...
If you think guys like me post just to toot our own horn o'well and you don't like me there's not much I can say other than get inline...

Why does that bother you? You can just go back into the jetski area for them again....Oh wait thats right, you got busted for that yesterday evening! Lucky you didnt get written up for that!

Guess you dont really own the lake...even though you yell at everyone like you do! LOL

yolo
08-25-2011, 10:07 PM

I am lake lice 32542 . Stay out of my section you lake fleas, lol.

stg68
08-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Steve I fish, sometimes I come in late and get written up for not having my boat off the water, I'll edge by the tin can do get a bait over as far as I can, toss one over the boey line, and tell someone to slow down, or to get a Life Jacket on there kids, pick up trash off the water, or braided line on my prop, I'll aways yell at people who put a wake over the back of my boat and swamps me...
Owning the lake... Dought that, I just fish a lot ...Jealous?
I come on FNN and post reports, details on how I catch fish, I joined here because I saw that people were asking for help, I started guiding also for that reason, and took a lot of crap from guys who think they own the lake...
I've noticed that you've made about 3 report that you started on fishing trips, most others, now i didn't go though all your stuff, I've also seen you join in and give out helpfull stuff, but in your opinion.
What I've seen on FNN not so many people post much on fish reports on Castaic, how come you don't? I pointed out to the gentelmen who started the thread that there was a lot of posts talking about boils at Castaic.
You should have started your own report, you've been out the last couple days, Join in here On FNN and Post a report...
If you think guys like me post just to toot our own horn o'well and you don't like me there's not much I can say other than get inline...

Very well sad, Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!
That exactly why I am not posting sh................ anymore !!!!!!!!!!!! Way to many crybabies.......

kaneo
08-26-2011, 07:55 AM
the reason a lot of the older fnn members, is that we have learned that as soon as you post a report, you will find a bunch of losers on the spot you reported about.... you complained about 10 boats chasing boils, well now you can expect to see 20 boat's right next to you.. granted you run a guide service, so im sure it has a lot to do with drumming up business.. so keep posting reports about castaic and then you can complain about all the boats chasing your boils.. have you noticed the majority of the older fnn members dont post any reports anymore ? wonder why ? the answer is pretty clear...

kill_obet
08-26-2011, 09:16 AM
just stopping by guys ..i just wanna say hello to all!!!

Tonyc521
08-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Is the late afternoon bite better than the morning?

Tonyc521
08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
9 boats chasing boils at Castaic is about 6 too many for me, so don't worry about me getting in your way out there..

frisbee
08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
the reason a lot of the older fnn members, is that we have learned that as soon as you post a report, you will find a bunch of losers on the spot you reported about.... you complained about 10 boats chasing boils, well now you can expect to see 20 boat's right next to you.. granted you run a guide service, so im sure it has a lot to do with drumming up business.. so keep posting reports about castaic and then you can complain about all the boats chasing your boils.. have you noticed the majority of the older fnn members dont post any reports anymore ? wonder why ? the answer is pretty clear...

+1 and many more i'm sure

Karyn
08-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Has anyone had any good top water action on stripers or lrg mouth bass in the last week, Pyramid was good but the stripers shut down for the last week.

It sounds like you are talking about a strip club! funny!

SDDave
08-26-2011, 08:13 PM
Is the late afternoon bite better than the morning?

They came up really good at the last part of the evening, and boiled till close, we had to leave them boiling, it was only us and other boat in the ski arm, the sherrif boat came out of his way to come over to us and tell us that we had to be off the water before 7:30 and then smiled has he ran over the school of fish...

fish-o-haulic
08-26-2011, 09:03 PM

If noone should post reports anymore because of people taking spots or whatever than whats the point of fnn. granted i dont post all of my trips but i give info and have started threads of trips but i dont always feel the need to post skunk reports, conditions dont help if you arent catching. But really though if everyone thought like you why have fnn anymore. not trying to stir the pot just sayin

kaneo
08-27-2011, 07:21 AM
If noone should post reports anymore because of people taking spots or whatever than whats the point of fnn. granted i dont post all of my trips but i give info and have started threads of trips but i dont always feel the need to post skunk reports, conditions dont help if you arent catching. But really though if everyone thought like you why have fnn anymore. not trying to stir the pot just sayin SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT !! like i said you wont see any reports from the majority of old fnn members... and if people ever pm me for info, then i will give them some tips.. i see you have fished the duct out in the desert, have you seen all the trash, from all the people who have heard about the duct fishing on fnn.... and it will only get worse. and if you notice most of the pictures included in a lot of the reports have the background blurred out, wonder why ?? i use to report all my reports. never again !!!!!

GotBass?
08-27-2011, 08:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You sure hes yellin for that reason, and not because hes watchin some young punks slay em while he barely gets 6 in the boat...

SDDave, sounds like you got quite the reputation already. I can promise you this, I hope I dont catch you yelling at me while fishing.

GotBass?
08-27-2011, 08:47 AM
SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT !! like i said you wont see any reports from the majority of old fnn members... and if people ever pm me for info, then i will give them some tips.. i see you have fished the duct out in the desert, have you seen all the trash, from all the people who have heard about the duct fishing on fnn.... and it will only get worse. and if you notice most of the pictures included in a lot of the reports have the background blurred out, wonder why ?? i use to report all my reports. never again !!!!!

Kaneo you seem to get the big picture on FNN! And thats something you cant teach! Well done sir

And knowing is half the battle....GI JOE

SDDave
08-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Dude I don't care who you are, I'll say my piece to anyone! You weren't there, but yet to can still puff up your chest and tell me that if I ever called you out there'd be a price to pay.., huh, you make laugh, as before on fnn I don't have to explain my action to you or anyone else, if I got 6 boats coming at me while I'm in a no wake zone regard less if it's inside the jet ski area and the all at full plain and putting on the breaks to slide up on a boil that going off around me and i then get a 3 foot wake over the back of my boat, I'd like to see anybody who wouldn't have something to say... He'll you weren't even there and you all kinda things to say.
Posting reports, if people like it or feel that it's ruining the lake, then why are you on a public forum that designed just for that.
The reason some of the older members don't post is because they don't fish as much and most all I see anymore is trolls and flames.
Again I'm very visible out on the water and on the ramp and I'll talk to anyone.

fishindude420
08-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Dude I don't care who you are,I'll say my peice to anyone! You wernt there, but yet to can still puff up your chest and tell me that if I ever called you out there'd be caprice to pay.., huh, you make laugh, as before on fnn I don't have to explain my action to you or anyone else, if I got 6 boats coming at me while I'm in a no wake zone reguard less if it's inside the jet ski area and the all at full plain and putting on the breaks to slide up on a boil that going off around me and i then get a 3 foot wake over the back of my boat, I'd like to see anybody who wouldnt have something to say... He'll you wernt even there and you all kinda things to say.
Posting reports, if people like it or feel that it's ruining the lake, then why are you on a public forum that designed just for that.
The reason some of the older members don't post is because they don't fish as much and most all I see anymore is trolls and flames.
Again I'm very visible out on the water and on the ramp and I'll talk to anyone.

The reason the older members dont post is because there smart now and they know all it does is ruin there spot.I fish all the time and i rarely post anymore because of the reason someone above posted. FNN lurkers WILL go to your same exact spot and hammer it ive seen it before. I was actually at castaic a couple days ago and i didnt make a report just cuz i dont wanna see people fishing that exact spot hammering it like ive seen fnn lurkers do in the past. I know the a holes your talking about there that run over the boils and have no fkn respect for anyone else on the lake they go full blast right thru boats just to get on a boil in my eyes they dont deserve to fish. but some those could be fnn lurkers that came because they saw your post about castaic boils going off. just sayin:)

SDDave
08-27-2011, 02:48 PM
The reason the older members dont post is because there smart now and they know all it does is ruin there spot.I fish all the time and i rarely post anymore because of the reason someone above posted. FNN lurkers WILL go to your same exact spot and hammer it ive seen it before. I was actually at castaic a couple days ago and i didnt make a report just cuz i dont wanna see people fishing that exact spot hammering it like ive seen fnn lurkers do in the past. I know the a holes your talking about there that run over the boils and have no fkn respect for anyone else on the lake they go full blast right thru boats just to get on a boil in my eyes they dont deserve to fish. but some those could be fnn lurkers that came because they saw your post about castaic boils going off. just sayin:)

I know what your saying and you said it without flaming anyone, applause!!!
Believe me I get Pm's by guys all the time asking about whats going on at Castaic, So If I wrote a post saying I killed it fishing the boils today, didn't post anything but PM me for the details or the only way you'll find out is to hire me to take you fishing...
There's always going be a locals only mentality, hell I grew up in HB, surfed the pier and me and my Lil buddies used to tear the place up, but as I grew I learned that if you want to get a person to go along with the flow it took communication, not getting into fight or tearing up there car while they surfed.
When this thing called the internet started I looked at it as away to learn, but when you get back to the locals only or the OLDER FNN member outlook like you are better or no more than the new guys thats the wrong approach.
I was on ALLCOAST from the start back in the day, and like with FNN guys come and go.
Lurkers, lurk because they don't want to get hammered by the Locals...
Believe me theres tons of fisherman that fish Castaic that have never heard about FNN, Sorry Jeff, but it's true.
I came on here to help other I saw weren't having the same fishing experience I was at Castaic, and that one of the reason's I guide, unfortunately my line of work is in a serious slump with this economy, I'd love to be back at a regular job and fun fishing when I can, but I dealing with what God as dealt me at this time, I get excited on the water some time, my friend's do there best to tell me to chill but I a hyper guy and will always voice my thoughts before thinking them out....lol
So if I offend anyone on the water or here, o well sorry dude... life goes on

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 03:04 PM
SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT !! like i said you wont see any reports from the majority of old fnn members... and if people ever pm me for info, then i will give them some tips.. i see you have fished the duct out in the desert, have you seen all the trash, from all the people who have heard about the duct fishing on fnn.... and it will only get worse. and if you notice most of the pictures included in a lot of the reports have the background blurred out, wonder why ?? i use to report all my reports. never again !!!!!

so now fnn is the reason for trash all over the place? whatever if you beleive fnn is the reason for x amount of problems think what you want these things would happen anyway fnn or not.

661Bass'n
08-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Well Said Dave!!!

I enjoy fishing as much as possible. And I came up from SD a year ago, I really only LMB fished down there. But, this site and the people on it including you, have helped me to enjoy time on these lakes with my wife and family. I understand that a lot of people feel as if the lake they fish is "THIER" Lake. However, it's really not. I for one try my best to give plenty of room and not distirb the boil being fished as I come up on it. First and foremost safety needs to be in "OUR" minds, and then the simple trait of being thoughtful of the boat or boat's that are on a boil. You can never make everyone happy, but common Courtesy goes a long way. Anyhow, I choose to post my good and bad, just becasue that's what I thought this whole site was about, and like I said, "you" guys, that have the knowledge have shared it with me and I appreciate that very much. I was told once by a long time fisherman, that sometimes some people don't realize that they are doing something wrong on the lake, and just need to be told respectfully that what they are doing or did is something disrespectful or against the rules, written or not. If people choose to read and not post, you can't do anything about it. If people post all the great info, you can't do anything about it. Again, thanks for all the postings on this site, I have learned how be more productive on the lake, I have learned how give back and most important I have learned that some people are very petty....See ya all on the lake....

Alex

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Ok if older fnn people are smart then maybe all fnn memebers need to act "smart" and not post anymore to refrain from there ever being anymore problems on the water. I personally dont care who posts and who doesnt but if your not gonna post because you dont want people causing problems at your lake then dont go on an internet agaiin key word internet forum where everyone can see your post to begin with. Its as simple as that anyone can argue the issue and make it complicated but really thats all there is too it. And dont go causing negative crap on someones thread because they want to share info. these lakes are aloud to be fished by more than one person so dont go getting mad when others are out there because there chasing boils or beds or whatever. Again Im not mad but those people who talk about not posting anymore because they dont want a billion people catching fishing out of there favorite lake confuse me. Its simple not complicated. But maybe im just dumb. And i know i fish a whole lot less than most of the members on this forum. So maybe i just dont understand because i dont pick up a rod and head out to a lake everyother day or week, or 5x's a month. Maybe i just dont value fishing in the same way or at all, I dont know.

fishindude420
08-27-2011, 04:56 PM
I know what your saying and you said it without flaming anyone, applause!!!
Believe me I get Pm's by guys all the time asking about whats going on at Castaic, So If I wrote a post saying I killed it fishing the boils today, didn't post anything but PM me for the details or the only way you'll find out is to hire me to take you fishing...
There's always going be a locals only mentality, hell I grew up in HB, surfed the pier and me and my Lil buddies used to tear the place up, but as I grew I learned that if you want to get a person to go along with the flow it took communication, not getting into fight or tearing up there car while they surfed.
When this thing called the internet started I looked at it as away to learn, but when you get back to the locals only or the OLDER FNN member outlook like you are better or no more than the new guys thats the wrong approach.
I was on ALLCOAST from the start back in the day, and like with FNN guys come and go.
Lurkers, lurk because they don't want to get hammered by the Locals...
Believe me theres tons of fisherman that fish Castaic that have never heard about FNN, Sorry Jeff, but it's true.
I came on here to help other I saw weren't having the same fishing experience I was at Castaic, and that one of the reason's I guide, unfortunately my line of work is in a serious slump with this economy, I'd love to be back at a regular job and fun fishing when I can, but I dealing with what God as dealt me at this time, I get excited on the water some time, my friend's do there best to tell me to chill but I a hyper guy and will always voice my thoughts before thinking them out....lol
So if I offend anyone on the water or here, o well sorry dude... life goes on

Well said man! you didnt offend me. I think that me not posting at all anymore makes me a lurker too! hahahhah. jk im not that bad i still post sometimes and im more then happy to give people tips if they pm me. And i know theres tons of people that are going to hammer the boils out there regardless of if there from fnn or not. Everyone knows about summertime castaic boils! lol

THROWBACK RANGER
08-27-2011, 05:18 PM

your preaching to the choir my brother!

Boldfin
08-27-2011, 05:41 PM
I was up at Castaic Friday PM, and we got into boils on several spots on the lake. Right off the bat we ran into a boil around Kong. Pretty good start to the day, boils at 3:30pm. Barely had time to cast on it before ski boats put it down. Got hooked up, but fish came off. Found some small blow ups back by the bouy line. We had pretty good action on the flyrod back there, and I also got a few on topwater baits chucked on my spinner. Then we spent some time over at the West Ramp. As we approached, we saw a guy land a striper from the docks. He ended up getting a hook in his hand, so I pulled up to the dock to give him some tools and first aid. He got all fixed up, and we were back at it.

At the end of the day, we ended up "sharing" the boils with SDDave, and I think we had no problems doing so. We all got fish. My buddy and I have fished the fall striper runs off Montauk, NY on small craft, so we know the drill when it comes to running and gunning on boils, and how not to put the fish down. On the other hand, we did have a couple skiers blow right through a good boil. One of them was calling out "Oh look, a boil!" as he ran straight through the center of it, laughing the whole way. What a tool! The sherriff was almost as bad, running over one of the last boils of the day as he called for us to pack it in and head back to the ramp. We still had 20 minutes, so I don't think that was necessary. Anyway, if you know what you're doing, it is possible to have several boats working the boils, as long as everyone stays well off, and doesn't run them over. I'm looking forward to getting back up there again soon.

SoCalSteve
08-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Dude I don't care who you are, I'll say my piece to anyone! You weren't there, but yet to can still puff up your chest and tell me that if I ever called you out there'd be a price to pay.., huh, you make laugh, as before on fnn I don't have to explain my action to you or anyone else, if I got 6 boats coming at me while I'm in a no wake zone regard less if it's inside the jet ski area and the all at full plain and putting on the breaks to slide up on a boil that going off around me and i then get a 3 foot wake over the back of my boat, I'd like to see anybody who wouldn't have something to say... He'll you weren't even there and you all kinda things to say.

Dude..you are SO full of it! I was over this whole thing until you posted this.

1. Its not a no WAKE zone...its a no BOAT zone. And if it is a no WAKE zone...why did you go full throttle on plane to the next set of boils that were even deeper in the JET SKI area...and no where near the entrance of the jet ski area?

2. How are you going to say that boil was all around your boat like you found it? The 3 older folks in the rental boat found all that action...the same people YOU yelled at for being "too close". They found those fish...and were on them first....if it was a tourney YOU would be encroaching (all of us would be).

3. A licensed guide admitting to fishing in an illegal area? hmmmmm thats not good! Then everyone bailed and you went super deep in there and got lit up by the lifeguard boat. Sippin from the well a bit too often will get ya burned.

4. I didnt see one person run over a boil that whole time. Even the guys in the big *** ski boats that were cruising in at 40 mph were managing to stay off of them. Everyone stayed a marginal distance away from each other, and the boils. I didnt even see one boat to boat tangle. Just wait til they start getting real crazy, then you will see people "getting close". I wonder how you are going to react when someone casts over your line when you are hooked up...I hope the lake has a defibrillator, cause damn man, you are gonna have a heart attack or aneurism.

Fact of the matter is that you are fishing "summertime boils" at castaic. You cant act or conduct yourself as if you are going to have them all to yourself (unless you find them in a cove or somewhere secluded). There WILL be other boats fishing with you. Everyone was fine with each other...even jokib with each other...YOU were the only person there that was ranting and raving at everyone like a damn lunatic.

Im not your father...I can care less what you do. Now a days, Im more into taking care of my family, than getting locked up for shutting the mouth of someone on the lake. If you keep going at this pace, you will end up yelling at someone who is all about pride and will not take lightly the disrespect you spew. But again, thats not my problem...you are a grown man. Judging by your posts of how you will talk ***** to anyone, maybe you are an ex navy seal, mma master, body builder who works for the CIA, and is always packin. If thats the case I retract my statement cause you have nothing to worry about LOL

To quote you from another post: "They're only fish".

In regards to why I personally dont post reports on FNN, all the other locals already answered that. Plus, there are boards other than Fnn that may get more info. : )

I hope you find it in yourself to ENJOY the summer bite, rather than ending up in a hospital from a blood pressure and stress induced stroke. Time to go fry up some striper....

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Well said man! you didnt offend me. I think that me not posting at all anymore makes me a lurker too! hahahhah. jk im not that bad i still post sometimes and im more then happy to give people tips if they pm me. And i know theres tons of people that are going to hammer the boils out there regardless of if there from fnn or not. Everyone knows about summertime castaic boils! lol

Fiishindude420 i hope you know that i wasnt angry at you and i understand what your saying. and wasnt trying to argue with you.

fishindude420
08-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Fiishindude420 i hope you know that i wasnt angry at you and i understand what your saying. and wasnt trying to argue with you.

Yah i understand no worries man its cool!

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Yah i understand no worries man its cool!

I just hate to see other peoples threads get bashed when they give a perfectly harmless report to help benefit the same people who bash it. Not saying you were bashing:Big Grin:

SDDave
08-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Steve, get over yourself
I'll add, I don't even know who or what boat you were in, you have a pretty big mouth hiding behind a screen name and a computer, but again you've never had anything of use to ad to these forums before so I shouldn't expect any thing less.
Your type have come on gone before.

fishindude420
08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
I just hate to see other peoples threads get bashed when they give a perfectly harmless report to help benefit the same people who bash it. Not saying you were bashing:Big Grin:

yah i hear you. Yes i wasnt bashing i was just throwing up my 2 cents without trying to disrespect anyone

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Steve, get over yourself
I'll add, I don't even know who or what boat you were in, you have a pretty big mouth hiding behind a screen name and a computer, but again you've never had anything of use to ad to these forums before so I shouldn't expect any thing less.

hey Dave when was the last time you were up there was supposed to head out today but things didnt turn out. i heard on wed and thurs chasing boils wasnt as productive during the day as it was in the evening dont know about yesterday or today

SDDave
08-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Yeah guys that was a great end of the evening session, we had the fish boil right in a boat lane and had to expect the skiers to run though but the sherriff I think was a little off the target!
See you again, Dave

I was up at Castaic Friday PM, and we got into boils on several spots on the lake. off the bat we ran into a boil around Kong. Pretty good start to the day, boils at 3:30pm. Barely had time to cast on it before ski boats put it down. Got hooked up, but fish came off. Found some small blow ups back by the bouy line. We had pretty good action on the flyrod back there, and I also got a few on topwater baits chucked on my spinner. Then we spent some time over at the West Ramp. As we approached, we saw a guy land a striper from the docks. He ended up getting a hook in his hand, so I pulled up to the dock to give him some tools and first aid. He got all fixed up, and we were back at it.

At the end of the day, we ended up "sharing" the boils with SDDave, and I think we had no problems doing so. We all got fish. My buddy and I have fished the fall striper runs off Montauk, NY on small craft, so we know the drill when it comes to running and gunning on boils, and how not to put the fish down. On the other hand, we did have a couple skiers blow right through a good boil. One of them was calling out "Oh look, a boil!" as he ran straight through the center of it, laughing the whole way. What a tool! The sherriff was almost as bad, running over one of the last boils of the day as he called for us to pack it in and head back to the ramp. We still had 20 minutes, so I don't think that was necessary. Anyway, if you know what you're doing, it is possible to have several boats working the boils, as long as everyone stays well off, and doesn't run them over. I'm looking forward to getting back up there again soon.

SoCalSteve
08-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Steve, get over yourself

I was in one of the multiple boats you were yelling at. Otherwise I can care less what you do.

You are right, I come and go...to the lake, then back home. LOL

Don't act like you post info just to help people out. You do so to promote your business...I don't blame you for that one bit. The only reason this post has even turned to the topic of how much people contribute to FNN is because you have done a good job distracting everyone. I never once said I have a problem with what or how often you post. That is a personal decision. I only chimed in with the hopes that you may realize that your conduct on the water is disrespectful. I was dumb to think anything I said would make a difference in how you treat others.

You seem to love calling people out on the water. You seem to hate when people call you out.

Again, I hope you have FUN and ENJOY your time on the water.

SDDave
08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Steve your just abkittle spiteful punk who can't get on fish without following other boats, I know now who you are, your the little joker that was in that red tin with a couple of your buddies, you sure like to spout off, and hide behind a computer, Castaics a small town and I don't take litely to clowns like you who start crap and hide like a punk, have a good nite Steve, see you around

Tonyc521
08-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Dave thanks for your info I'll say hi next time I'm at Castaic, good luck out there.

SoCalSteve
08-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Steve your just abkittle spiteful punk who can't get on fish without following other boats, I know now who you are, your the little joker that was in that red tin with a couple of your buddies, you sure like to spout off, and hide behind a computer, Castaics a small town and I don't take litely to clowns like you who start crap and hide like a punk, have a good nite Steve, see you around

Is that a threat?

superbigfish
08-27-2011, 08:57 PM
It is sad to see how grown folks behave online and offline from here. I don't want to bash any sponsors here, but how do they stay in business?

fish-o-haulic
08-27-2011, 10:04 PM
It is sad to see how grown folks behave online and offline from here. I don't want to bash any sponsors here, but how do they stay in business?

Man thats what runs through my mind everytime i hear an argument on this forum. its like its easy to start crap when you hide behind a computer screen but i bet if they met in real life on the water theyd turn out to be freinds, or at the very least not hate each other as much as they do now. Its like before you argue think about how pathetic it sounds to start going off on someone over the internet. also think about how useless it is. My mom and grandma had a saying as i grew up if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.

Hooked Up
08-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that almost every time the fish start to bite it is time to go? lol I am not kidding! I know most of the time it is right before sundown so it is a normal feeding time. But it happens alot, and at different lakes and also for different species of fish. It's like crap, just 1 more hour dang it! Lol

Basssss
08-28-2011, 11:25 AM
QUOTE=SDDave;573690]Steve your just abkittle spiteful punk who can't get on fish without following other boats, I know now who you are, your the little joker that was in that red tin with a couple of your buddies, you sure like to spout off, and hide behind a computer, Castaics a small town and I don't take litely to clowns like you who start crap and hide like a punk, have a good nite Steve, see you around[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? you couldn't get on a big bass at the lower until you hooked up with XX and got all of XXX big fish spots and techniques:Rolls Eyes::Wink:

SDDave
08-28-2011, 12:18 PM
QUOTE=SDDave;573690]Steve your just abkittle spiteful punk who can't get on fish without following other boats, I know now who you are, your the little joker that was in that red tin with a couple of your buddies, you sure like to spout off, and hide behind a computer, Castaics a small town and I don't take litely to clowns like you who start crap and hide like a punk, have a good nite Steve, see you around
What are you talking about? you couldn't get on a big bass at the lower until you hooked up with XX and got all of XXX big fish spots and techniques:Rolls Eyes::Wink:[/QUOTE]
Another tough guy hiding behind a computer lol

WJC71
08-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Boy........ this forum hasn't changed one bit

D Shi
08-28-2011, 09:55 PM
You guys are ''tards''.

Krazzyyo
08-29-2011, 04:15 PM
What are you talking about? you couldn't get on a big bass at the lower until you hooked up with XX and got all of XXX big fish spots and techniques:Rolls Eyes::Wink:
Another tough guy hiding behind a computer lol[/QUOTE]

LOL..dave stop whining.

fish-o-haulic
08-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Another tough guy hiding behind a computer lol

LOL..dave stop whining.[/QUOTE]

I think everybody needs to stop whining. And new people need to stop jumping in this is kinda annoying now.

DarkShadow
08-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh wait thats right, you got busted for that yesterday evening! Lucky you didnt get written up for that!

Dude, now THAT'S a guide. Willing to go into restricted areas to get fish!?!

I'm definitely looking into hiring him.

TroutOnly
08-29-2011, 07:47 PM
DONT TRIP DAVE THE BOIL-TARDS SQUISSED 7 0R 8 OF THEM TODAY AT THE CASTAIC,THEY WRECKED BOILS FOR MY CLIENTS WHO WERE TRYING NOT TO GET MAD.MY PEOPLE WENT HOME, THEN I REVISTED AN AREA AN TORE THEM UP,A EASY LIMIT I JUST WISHED MY GUYS WOULD HAVE DONE AND OLD DAYER THEN THEY COULD HAVE SLAYED WITHOUT THE BOIL-WHORES WRECKING IT,THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS,BUT THE ROOKIES DRIVE TILL THE PUSH THE FISH DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,OH AND IAM AS OLD AS THEY GET AROUND HERE, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GillyGreen
08-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Was at Castaic today.. Saw some fish pop up at Utopia mid-day.. Slid on em while they were frothing.. 3 Guys in a trihull run in/over the fish, the guy in the back of the trihull casts into my boat with his topwater.. The fish were off our bows.......Go figure.....Shoulda cut his line and kept the bait... The guy in the bow asked if we got any out of the boil, I said " No ,I was too busy dodging lures.." Good times...

El Pescadero
08-29-2011, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=GillyGreen;574096]Was at Castaic today.. Saw some fish pop up at Utopia mid-day.. Slid on em while they were frothing.. 3 Guys in a trihull run in/over the fish, the guy in the back of the trihull casts into my boat with his topwater.. The fish were off our bows.......Go figure.....Shoulda cut his line and kept the bait... The guy in the bow asked if we got any out of the boil, I said " No ,I was too busy dodging lures.." Good times...[Quote]

Lol

El Pescadero
08-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Was at Castaic today.. Saw some fish pop up at Utopia mid-day.. Slid on em while they were frothing.. 3 Guys in a trihull run in/over the fish, the guy in the back of the trihull casts into my boat with his topwater.. The fish were off our bows.......Go figure.....Shoulda cut his line and kept the bait... The guy in the bow asked if we got any out of the boil, I said " No ,I was too busy dodging lures.." Good times...

Same clowns I was speaking of in my thread about Friday gauranteed! Poor eggs!

fish-o-haulic
08-29-2011, 08:36 PM
people driving through boils is something i see often, i just hate to see people do it deliberately. Seen a guy drive strait throuhg one on purpose asked him why he did it and said if i cant catch a fish no one should be able to. then drove off course this was a few years ago but still it pains me to see people drive strait through boils its like a piece of me dies. LOL. Then i find another boil hahaha.

koifish
08-29-2011, 08:42 PM
people driving through boils is something i see often, i just hate to see people do it deliberately. Seen a guy drive strait throuhg one on purpose asked him why he did it and said if i cant catch a fish no one should be able to. then drove off course this was a few years ago but still it pains me to see people drive strait through boils its like a piece of me dies. LOL. Then i find another boil hahaha.

Lol... after this labor day, should be less boat traffic.

fish-o-haulic
08-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Lol... after this labor day, should be less boat traffic.

I sure hope so nonfishing boaters piss me off hahaha lol jk. But yea when these boaters go thats when its time to get to some serious buisness LOL

phantom 34
08-29-2011, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;574086]Dude, now THAT'S a guide. Willing to go into restricted areas to get fish!?!

I'm definitely looking into hiring him.[/QUOT
if its illegal to fish there then count me in.....oh wait im illegal!:EyePop:

fish-o-haulic
08-29-2011, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;574086]Dude, now THAT'S a guide. Willing to go into restricted areas to get fish!?!

I'm definitely looking into hiring him.[/QUOT
if its illegal to fish there then count me in.....oh wait im illegal!:EyePop:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Elkubano13
08-29-2011, 10:07 PM
its fishing...steve i dont post here much you are a tool. who cares? you're treating this like its the world series or something. you dont like what goes on on here then stop posting. you dont like how dave, WHO IS A REGULAR at the lake mind you, fishes then i guess its too bad for you. you act like everyone that has fished castaic is an angel and has OBEYED EVERY SINGLE RULE AND REG. get over it man.

trail blazer
08-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Your stuff ROCKS dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont let the crybabys get under your skin,,,,,,,Flick,m off your shoulder like a bug and keep puttun your clients on FEESH,,,,,,

There will always,,and always have been boil crashers,And POSTS ON THE boil BITE WHEN IT GOES OFF,,,,,And lurkers watching for those posts,,,WAITING,,,SO WHAT,,,Ya notice that even with the boil crashers, limits are still had,,,,,,,,,Thats what im talking abought,Fish all around,,,,,

tonyc521,,,,,,,,,go to castaic,,,,,,,,,,dont bother looking for birds,,look for the SQUADRIN of boil crashers,,,,,try your hand at that stuff,,,,ITS A BLAST

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
08-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Everybody gets excited. Even the guys who know what they're doing make mistakes.

Not that I know what I'm doing, but I ran up on a boil on Saturday. I thought it was going toward shore but it was coming toward me. I got way too close (in it actually). I told the guys around that I knew I had done it and would try not to do it again.

We had five boats around a boil later, any of us could have cast into the other boats easy. Everybody cooperated, caught fish and made some friends. Any or all of us could have chosen to get upset about it and gone away mad.

Later another guy in a rental was going for some LMB boils on the shore, I was going for striper boils up in the cove. Of coarse, we were on a collision coarse. Neither one of us got to our boil. After a tense few moments and comments we smiled and said hello, found out what each other were thinking and made friends.

Please be patient with me. I can be a little too focused.

So can you. :Razz:

Tonyc521
08-30-2011, 02:40 PM
I'll be out there tuesday after labor day, last year I had some 30+ fish days on the boils so you could say I'm a veteran, see you guy's out there.......

El Pescadero
08-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Your stuff ROCKS dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont let the crybabys get under your skin,,,,,,,Flick,m off your shoulder like a bug and keep puttun your clients on FEESH,,,,,,

There will always,,and always have been boil crashers,And POSTS ON THE boil BITE WHEN IT GOES OFF,,,,,And lurkers watching for those posts,,,WAITING,,,SO WHAT,,,Ya notice that even with the boil crashers, limits are still had,,,,,,,,,Thats what im talking abought,Fish all around,,,,,

tonyc521,,,,,,,,,go to castaic,,,,,,,,,,dont bother looking for birds,,look for the SQUADRIN of boil crashers,,,,,try your hand at that stuff,,,,ITS A BLAST TRAIL BLAZER

Well said... Says a Guilty Lurker who cashed in and just recently stepped into the light!

Dave gotta say thanks for the pyramid reports a while back, got me out there to score double limits with my buddy. We however know the rules and play by them so no toes were stepped on. As a Surfer, fisherman, outdoorsman I do completely understand the frustration of overcrowded spots due to the "hypeline" ... But it hasn't and will not ever keep me from getting mine!

And yes Tony get yours ... A little Combat fishing is always fun... I'm heading to The mouth of the Klamath in a couple weeks for a little Combat of my own. Come on 50+ King, had a 45 2 years back!

TroutOnly
08-30-2011, 08:28 PM
RON YOURE A BOIL-WRECKER FROM WAY BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITH THAT BIG OL BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,,,,