PDA

View Full Version : Perris evening

Sublime-Steve
08-24-2011, 08:40 PM
went from 6:30 till 8 got 2 on the DS by the police docks, went during the day also and only got 1 smaller then both these. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/Sublime_Steve/S6300134.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/Sublime_Steve/S6300136.jpg

Anyone doin any good from shore?

kotton909
08-24-2011, 11:13 PM
the last couple of times i have been down there i have caught some a couple first trip 3 second trip 5 going back Sunday to try my luck hopefully catch a big one

kotton909
08-24-2011, 11:16 PM
great looking fish btw

EagleClaw85
08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
i havent tried for bass there but now im thinking about it.what was your setup?

bassgrabber1
08-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Nice one Steve.

madmax951
08-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Since I don't have a boat, I too have been shore fishing at LP. The most success has been the launch ramp area like Steve mention.

Hopefully I at least buy myself a float tube to access more fertile fish grounds or go half-er on fuel expenses with a fellow FNN fisherman, :Big Smile:

M@M
08-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Way to go Steve, Good stuff!

Sublime-Steve
08-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys, Eagle I was using a dropshot rig

TheAsianGuy
08-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Dang Steve, we should call you Da Bass Master with all the haul you've done this year. Good to see you prowl the shorelines, and keep reporting the bass population. Now..go find those elusive basses! Hope that 18lbs bass still in there somewhere that was caught earlier in the summer. I prayed that the guy in the tube caught it released it for the others to chase after as the prized game.

Matt44
08-26-2011, 01:23 AM
Perris is fishing great I got a 4 today on a crank fished from 6 to 11 it was way too hot! Got about 10 on the dropshot nothing bigger than 2lbs tho!

Sublime-Steve
08-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Nice matt. from shore?

jpod
08-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Dang Steve, we should call you Da Bass Master with all the haul you've done this year. Good to see you prowl the shorelines, and keep reporting the bass population. Now..go find those elusive basses! Hope that 18lbs bass still in there somewhere that was caught earlier in the summer. I prayed that the guy in the tube caught it released it for the others to chase after as the prized game.

i seen some asian lady catch a nice dd i think it was 12 pounds but she took it home i asked why shes taking it and she said ''DINNER'' i didnt kno people ate lrg mouth bass i was kinda mad that she didint release it but it wasnt my fish lol COME ON PEOPLE LRG MOUTH BASS SHOULD BE CATCH AND RELEASE EVERY WERE THER GAME FISH NOT FOOD just my opinion

HawgStalker
08-26-2011, 05:49 PM
i seen some asian lady catch a nice dd i think it was 12 pounds but she took it home i asked why shes taking it and she said ''DINNER'' i didnt kno people ate lrg mouth bass i was kinda mad that she didint release it but it wasnt my fish lol COME ON PEOPLE LRG MOUTH BASS SHOULD BE CATCH AND RELEASE EVERY WERE THER GAME FISH NOT FOOD just my opinion

Thats a damn shame! Big female would have been responsible for a lot of the future fish in that lake for sure! Not to mention that old fish probably isn't going to taste that good...as a dedicated LMB angler that breaks my heart!:(

Sublime-Steve
08-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Yea its sad... I always yell 15 INCHES!, but they dont know...That type of BS happens everyday 2

TheAsianGuy
08-26-2011, 10:17 PM

Basses are tasty and good, you can land the proper size to catch and hold. Me, when I catch, I let go. I'll keep one out of every 10 to make a nice meal for my woman. But, the fishes must be a legal size.

jeepnkal
08-27-2011, 12:13 AM
I really think slot limits should be implemented. 1.5 - 5lbs is okay, but over or under that needs to be released. People need to understand how special a LMB over 5lbs really is.

Sublime-Steve
08-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Yea i agree nothing over 5 should b kept

Matt44
08-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Steve I was in the bass boat finally got her going good! Caught the fish on the dropshot just off the dam they love that purple. Seen a bunch of structure and shad all the way opposite to the boat launch im not familiar with this lake but my buddy said bernasconie beach?? I dunno but they like the crank as well ima try and post a pic of the fish!

tree
09-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I really think slot limits should be implemented. 1.5 - 5lbs is okay, but over or under that needs to be released. People need to understand how special a LMB over 5lbs really is.

I would LOVE to see a slot limit introduced.
Dunno how it'd change the total size of the fish in the lake, but with so much trout being planted every year, the fish should have enough food to get big

TheAsianGuy
09-02-2011, 12:21 PM
You have to understand on the other side of the fence as well. Us anglers aimed for sport on LMB simply have fun catching them, following the rules of the sportmanship. But those who cares less about the sport side of it aimed only for the food producing. I can truly say it for the 95% of the Asians, when anything they catch, regardless of size, will be food. Other ethnicity may fall into the same description.

a321eric
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Regardless if they introduce a slot limit, I would say the majority of people fishing do not obey DFG regulations anyway. Whether the fish is 12 inches or 24 inches they are gonna keep it no matter what. Most of them do not even know it is a 15 in, 2 fish limit...plus how many shore anglers do you see out there with a measuring board, measuring there fish.

lovefofish
09-03-2011, 08:30 AM

just like spotted bay bass