PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen this shark report?!! Bust out the popcorn!

elevated
08-24-2011, 06:58 AM
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/inshore-islands-fishing-reports-southern-california/352753-oh-no-i-think-someone-thought-mako-its-great-white-me-hb-pier.html

so the consensus is that everyone who fishes from piers is an idiot i guess...ah fk it I just like to stir the pot and like to watch guys whine on this site...maybe it's old news here. Sorry if it is.

BALLERONBUDGET
08-24-2011, 07:06 AM
its a baby mako to me!! seen 1 caught off native sun boat 2weeks ago outta long beach ... it slammsd iron jig meant for cudas!!... head was cut off for kill and posed fo pix with everyone on boat... good eats i was told

smokehound
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
its a baby mako to me!! seen 1 caught off native sun boat 2weeks ago outta long beach ... it slammsd iron jig meant for cudas!!... head was cut off for kill and posed fo pix with everyone on boat... good eats i was toldNope. Makos have a much sharper snout, bigger eyes, and a blueish tinge to the skin. If you compare a mako with a White, you can tell right away..

P.S. That DFG officer is a freakin dumbass :ROFL:

Jeremy Wade Jr
08-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Hopefully that DFG idiot gets fired and opens up a slot for a new recruit that is more serious about the job and knows their stuff.. definitely looks like a baby great white.

oakboy
08-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Just saw this on channel 5 this morning! Those guys are gonna get so rolled. At least they showed other fisherman in a good lite. They interviewed a few fisherman who all saidthis guy was stupid and should know the laws.

<><
KP