PDA

View Full Version : 8/23 evening action

SDDave
08-23-2011, 09:00 PM
First off, I know it couldn't have been anybody from FNN, but for the lurkers, the dirtbag that dumped a whole spools worth of braided line into to the lake your a jack a**
enough said about that.
The fish came up very late tonight and the 7 plus boats working the two or three fish that came up all I can say is relax there just fish...
They boiled really hard with ten minuites to go, got 6 fish, 4 at the very end , hope the new moon in a couple weeks turns up the boils.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr349/sddave50/dde214a7.jpg

Coefficient13
08-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Good job, a fine reward for sticking in till the end.

Thebake
08-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Ya, I should have stayed till the end. Worked hard all morning for nothing. Yesterday was weird. No consistency and the one decent boil I saw on the west wall a boat and wakeboarder drove right between me and the fish. There was maybe 40 feet between me and the shore when they came between us. All morning it seemed as if the boaters has lost their minds. Oh, well. back to the evenings for me. Thanks for all the reports Dave. BTW, I've seen you out there before. I'm in an older, General Lee orange ranger. Say hi if you see me.

D Shi
08-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Maybe it was the same A-hole that dumped all the braided line off my reel out at Santa Cruz!

SDDave
08-24-2011, 03:11 PM
maybe it was the same a-hole that dumped all the braided line off my reel out at santa cruz!
............. Bruno .............

kaneo
08-24-2011, 04:36 PM
dave, were those stripers throwing up the shad, or did you get a scoop ? today a friend was fishing live shad and could not get bit, it was another weird day at upper, and not a lot of boils this morning, better yesterday..

SDDave
08-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Dipped the shad earlier and didn't toss them out till later, fished the bass with the shad, did
Good on the bass.