PDA

View Full Version : 8/23 am

allIdoIsfish
08-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Got on the water at 8:15, It was another good day. two smaller fish on a shallow crank, and 3# on the drop shot, and a 2# on the cast after, went thru alot of plastics today due to smaller fish. Both were really tight to shaded side of structure. Saw those 7#s again today, They are still smarter then me but at least i got there attention now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/vlkter/IMAG0011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/vlkter/IMAG0013.jpg

TheAsianGuy
08-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Very nice! Where was this? Shallow grass bed either looks like Perris or Prado.

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Very nice! Where was this? Shallow grass bed either looks like Perris or Prado.

You can PM me if you would really really like to know but i dont really like putting stuff on blast for 500 people to view. Its my local lake and theres enough poaching as there is already. Dont get me wrong, I would love to share info for those who participate in this forum as i like to use this forum as well to get feedback on lures and lakes but i dont like putting it up for all the lurkers around here.

Fishin Magician
08-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Just don't post. You can pat yourself on the back in private

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Just don't post. You can pat yourself on the back in private

you mad brah?

adriiiian
08-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Good Job Man Keep It Up.
Dont Listen To Them Their Just Jealous They Cant Catch Bass Like You.

eggot
08-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Good Job Man Keep It Up.
Dont Listen To Them Their Just Jealous They Cant Catch Bass Like You.

shutup adrian, youre the biggest lurker & poacher on this site LOL. Anyways hit me up if you ever go to the lagoon. I haven't been fishing in almost 2 months and I'm too broke to pitch in for Kevin's boat.

adriiiian
08-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Same here but we definitely have good times. Ive been wanting to go to the goon man! last time i went there was too much weeds but I heard they cleared up. Ill hit you up for sure next time

Curren77
08-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Nice fish!!, I should have thrown the shallow crank at my local lake yesterday after I saw a guy hit a buzzbait fish over some weeds, but I thought it would be wise to stay deep and I got some fish on the deep norman outside of the weed beds. Actually got into a pretty epic crankbait bite. Were those fish hunkered down in the hydrilla or just cruising the tops? Once again sweet summertime fish!

allIdoIsfish
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice fish!!, I should have thrown the shallow crank at my local lake yesterday after I saw a guy hit a buzzbait fish over some weeds, but I thought it would be wise to stay deep and I got some fish on the deep norman outside of the weed beds. Actually got into a pretty epic crankbait bite. Were those fish hunkered down in the hydrilla or just cruising the tops? Once again sweet summertime fish!

They were on top cruising, Its always fun to get on a good crankbait bite! good job out there!