PDA

View Full Version : New stuff for sale.

greenbean
08-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Times are tough! I’ve got to sell some stuff I don’t want to sell.
First up is a brand new in the box Garmin Fishfinder 140… $75.00
Next up : 4 boat seats with swivel mounts on 13” pedestals, brand new… $50.00 each
Seats are padded folding back type, blue on white.
Next: 4 boat rod holders for trolling, never used. Made by Action Marine, model #6039… $40.00 for all.
And last but not least, a Pro Gear CS551. Never Used. Cosmetically 9.75 out of 10. Mechanically 10 out of 10 (never used). Capacity: 300 yds. #20 mono. Gear ratio 6:1. Spooled up with #25 P-Line (I think). Priced to sell…. $150.00
Like I stated, I really don’t want to sell any of this. (I’m restoring a 1961 Lonestar 18.5’ and it was all supposed to go into the boat.)But times are hard and I’ve got to scrape up a few dollars for things like rent and bills, so all prices are firm. All product has never been used. All items must be picked up. No shipping. Sorry no photos I had to sell my camera.
P.S. Anyone need to hire a finish carpenter with 30+ years of experience?

greenbean
08-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Hello..... Is this thing on?....

dondadda
08-25-2011, 04:08 PM
I'll give you some basic advice on some items you have. The garmin is priced ok, but not for a fast sell (amazon has it for 94.00.) The pro gear is priced "ok" as well, I've personally sold and purchased this reel used before and both times around 140.00 (this was 3+ yes ago) Don't get me wrong you can certainly get the prices you want, but maybe not as fast as you would like. Don't even want to comment on the boat products...you never get close to what you paid for boat equip.

Good luck...that pro gear is a nice reel.

Don