PDA

View Full Version : Lake perris is bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headcase881
08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
well went on my little camping trip. jumped in the water for a short bit on sat afternoon insta hook up on the tube not a keeper but hes 14 in then kept paddleing the cove hooked up a couple more only ended the short 2 hour session with four lgm 1 keeper size 17 in 3 not legal 14 and under. well sunday comes along get up early go do a quick hour in the tube get in the water around seven had to help a fellow fisherman/ and buddy bass he was stuck in the weeds so i paddled to the out side edge of the weeds tug the weeds and the poor guy out he was relesed by the other fisherman. while the other guy s letting it go i had already casted out and was trolling with my drop shot and my carolina bam seconds to the line on the drop shot comming taunt bendo miss him...ahhhhhhhhhh the bam bendo on the carolina rubbers only been in the water for a min. and im hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice 18 incher C&R thing are hot gotta get that rig back out bam there goes the drop shot this guy was a fatty 20 incher fun catch he was C&R great action in the first five to ten min. but pretty much dead after that had one hit the drop shot narl bendo but miss thenn a few more LITTLE tugs on my way two shore. all in all about three hours of fishing in and six brought to the tube.:Cool:

TheAsianGuy
08-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Nice! Keep realing those puppies in before the summer is completely over. But..TROUTS SEASON is just around the corner..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Kelster
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Good job, Perris has been good out of the tube for me this year.

headcase881
08-23-2011, 03:23 PM
i have been out there every weekend since june(thats when i got my tube) lol lost count on my bass number for the year

Kelster
08-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Been out there 5-6 Saturdays since June for me. Launch out of lots 11 &12 about 6:30 am. I plan on going to Bernasconi this Saturday as the fishing has slowed down over there and the fish seem to be moving out to deeper water. It is pretty shallow on the the East end 8-10 feet until you get out into the middle and the <20' there.