PDA

View Full Version : 8/22 AM Limit

allIdoIsfish
08-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Was suppose to be on the water by 6:00 but i woke up at 8:00:Embarrassed: Worked the shoreline today with my DS rig and was rewarded with alot of fish. Most were about 1# but i was able to pick off 5, 2-2.5#. I was off the water by noon. I did see alot of 7#+ cruisers, but they were all smarter then me. Ill be back tomorrow.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/vlkter/IMAG0010.jpg

AllIDoIsFish

headcase881
08-22-2011, 03:47 PM
DVL i take it?

allIdoIsfish
08-22-2011, 04:02 PM
I wish. This is @ my local lake that i visit a few times a week :Razz:

mister c
08-23-2011, 09:32 PM
I wish. This is @ my local lake that i visit a few times a week :Razz:

I guess it's a secret.:Secret::Secret: Hum, why bother.....................

allIdoIsfish
08-23-2011, 10:14 PM
I guess it's a secret.:Secret::Secret: Hum, why bother.....................

Yeah, theres no way im going to post the location on FNN. But if you really wanted to know you could just ask. Im more then willing to help and give tips to anyone that wants to know.

whopperstopper
08-23-2011, 10:47 PM
looks like perris and thats a tracker boat..lol,,,hard to take pics yourself

Ifishtoolittle
08-23-2011, 10:55 PM
I know the spot! It's a body of water with bass in it! Am I right? lol nice work on the limit.

eggot
08-23-2011, 11:43 PM
You may as well post these in the pics forum if you aren't gonna post lake info and whatnot, but then it's cool that you're willing to help and share info to those that ask.

Anyways, nice fish.

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 02:20 PM
i know the spot! It's a body of water with bass in it! Am i right? Lol nice work on the limit.

ding ding ding we have a winner!

Fishin Magician
08-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Lame post. put this on the picture board

madmax951
08-24-2011, 04:08 PM
I completely agree... why post as a fishing report if you cant disclose the location. More like a bragging post to me.... LOSERs bragging about their skills.

Take all the Bass u want & buhumbug with your self center post.

LOL.

thats rite, im hating....his bragging report and his ranger boat...:Angry:

but really, all things set aside, its LP huh.. I think i saw u there that day. silver color truck with the ranger?! im about to key that truck real good..lol...payback.

DarkShadow
08-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Lame post. put this on the picture board

But nobody frequents the picture board.

:Crying:

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 05:49 PM
uh oh lurkers are getting mad :X

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 06:04 PM
I completely agree... why post as a fishing report if you cant disclose the location. More like a bragging post to me.... LOSERs bragging about their skills.

Take all the Bass u want & buhumbug with your self center post.

LOL.

thats rite, im hating....his bragging report and his ranger boat...:Angry:

but really, all things set aside, its LP huh.. I think i saw u there that day. silver color truck with the ranger?! im about to key that truck real good..lol...payback.

Ouch someone takes fishing reports way to seriously.:Shocked:

Sorry you are gonna have to get over it cause for sure im not putting this lake on blast for the 500+ lurkers on here. If anyone that participates in this community wanted to know which lake and tips im more then happy to help out.

If the mods wanted to move it they will.

eggot
08-24-2011, 07:23 PM
uh oh lurkers are getting mad :X

LOL dont be butthurt bro, all the people giving you sh*t are the ones that post and contribute here. I tried being nice about it, but these other guys, although harsh, do have valid points.

Also you gotta realize that lurkers are gonna be here no matter what so if you're truly afraid of em fishing your spot, you may as well not post at all. Or like everyone else said, just post it in the photos section. People will still show you love on that forum for your pics.

allIdoIsfish
08-24-2011, 08:10 PM
LOL its not even like that. but i guess ill post in the photo section. I didnt mean for everyone to get so worked up over which sub forum it belongs in.

As for lurkers i was referring to madmax

madmax951
08-25-2011, 10:51 AM
ok ...i"ll be the "lurker" and you be the "show off with out a cause" aka allIdoIsShowOff

ps, I only fish one lake, Lake Perris.... even if you had posted an actual Fishing Report with a location other than where I am a regular at, I would of not "lurked" your lake... brah.

oh yeah, ever heard the expression, there's plenty of fish in the Ocean

which includes your lake buddy! :ROFL:

allIdoIsfish
08-25-2011, 11:22 AM
ok ...i"ll be the "lurker" and you be the "show off with out a cause" aka allIdoIsShowOff

ps, I only fish one lake, Lake Perris.... even if you had posted an actual Fishing Report with a location other than where I am a regular at, I would of not "lurked" your lake... brah.

oh yeah, ever heard the expression, there's plenty of fish in the Ocean

which includes your lake buddy! :ROFL:

Im not really trying to target you man. nothing personal man im just saying lurkers in general, maybe you arent one but how am i suppose to know.

If you came to this lake i bet you would get skunked like everyone else for years and years. Theres posts on here weekly about skunks at this lake. Theres a few people that should know the lake im talking about and those are the regulars there, these post are to help those people. And like ive said on other posts that im more then willing to share tips and spots with people that want to PM me cause im not gonna put it on blast on a thread for 1000s to see...

Give it up and stop trollin my thread. For real man, are you really that mad to want to key someones car over a misplaced thread:ROFL:

madmax951
08-25-2011, 12:17 PM
nahh, but i did stay at a holiday express before....

kool man, i get your vibe.... i was just yanking your chain. I hope i get to become a regular and know a lot of you better. No hard feeling there, AIDIF!?

allIdoIsfish
08-25-2011, 12:59 PM
nahh, but i did stay at a holiday express before....

kool man, i get your vibe.... i was just yanking your chain. I hope i get to become a regular and know a lot of you better. No hard feeling there, AIDIF!?

PM me if you want to know the lake and fish it sometime.

madmax951
08-25-2011, 07:16 PM
PM me if you want to know the lake and fish it sometime.

kool thanx for the friendly offer... keep your reports coming... maybe someday your pictures will reveal a clue in the background... I'll break the code, man!

don't worry i wont tell these wolf where the pot of gold is.... hint.......... end of the rainbow.

:Secret: