PDA

View Full Version : Bite On Garlic Pro Staff Openings

the killa fish taco
08-21-2011, 07:52 PM
We are currently looking to fill in 3 spots on our Pro Staff for the 2011 Trout Season. We are expanding in the industry rapidly. We are looking for anglers that will represent our company professionally on and off the lake. If you are interested please send an email to amg12480@yahoo.com with a bio about yourself, explain what being a Pro Staff member means to you, and any accomplishments you have had with personal best fish. If you would like to include any pictures PLEASE do so. Also PLEASE put your screen name on the email as well. We will be reviewing every single email and picking by sept. 1st. Good luck to all and BITE ON!

Thisfool
08-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Email sent

BRING IT
08-21-2011, 09:28 PM
:Beer Toast::Big Smile:BITE ON TEAM BRING IT:Guns:

the killa fish taco
08-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Thank you for your emails. We are already reviewing the apps. Thank you once again.

Thisfool
08-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Man it would be so awsome to rep such a great product.

candyman
08-24-2011, 01:54 PM
sending email once i get home

5150fishn
08-24-2011, 03:12 PM
This stuff was a game changer in the scent industry. I need to send a e-mail. I already use it and promote it.

IncredibleHuck
08-24-2011, 03:35 PM
This stuff was a game changer in the scent industry. I need to send a e-mail. I already use it and promote it.

How is it a game changer? I am not convinced at all about this product.

Thisfool
08-24-2011, 05:11 PM

on the many days that every one is doing everything trying every technique and still the fishing is slow but your doing good and the only diffrance is your using "Bite on" and there not it undeniable proof.

especially at the pay lakes. you look at a crowded shore line and i guaranty you that even if every other person is doing something different one is jigging one is tossing a cast-master one is drop shoting one is baiting with a worm and one is baiting with dough bait well heck that's only a few different ways out of dozens of people fishing i promise you the guys and gals with the bite on will have a better day.

it is a good product that gets results otherwise people including myself would not be so excited over this product.

5150fishn
08-24-2011, 09:19 PM
on the many days that every one is doing everything trying every technique and still the fishing is slow but your doing good and the only diffrance is your using "Bite on" and there not it undeniable proof.

especially at the pay lakes. you look at a crowded shore line and i guaranty you that even if every other person is doing something different one is jigging one is tossing a cast-master one is drop shoting one is baiting with a worm and one is baiting with dough bait well heck that's only a few different ways out of dozens of people fishing i promise you the guys and gals with the bite on will have a better day.

it is a good product that gets results otherwise people including myself would not be so excited over this product.

Well said! I have used every scent that I have seen on the market and this product for me has out produced all others. Many times I have been using similar baits and/or lures as others and have been able to out fish them. I don't believe that I am that lucky so it must be something I am doing a little bit different. The answer is the scent. It has staying power that IMO is just better. I tried it on a whim when they had it at the Fred Hall show and have used it for 2 trout seasons with great success. I don't talk up products that don't work for me but this does and has been proven to work well for many. Products that are all hype have no staying power. This stuff produces. I am not out there talking myself up as the Great Trout Slayer because there are a ton of people that can and have outfished me. But most of the ones I know are also using the Bite on products. Just my 2 cents.

vanillagurilla
08-25-2011, 01:20 AM
i am going to pass this on to a friend, he makes custom trout worms and maybe you guys can hook up and it be a win win.

bsp
08-25-2011, 08:51 AM
I'll stick with Bang, Smelly Jelly, and Uni Butter... in my experience (used pretty much all the scents available including bite on), it doesn't matter exactly which scent you use as long as you have one. Also like the fact that the dudes who rep it on here haven't given an actual explanation of what makes it better or different than say Bang Garlic or Smelly Jelly. It's more just like, "Bite On is the best! Buy it and don't question me!"

the killa fish taco
08-25-2011, 09:44 AM
i am going to pass this on to a friend, he makes custom trout worms and maybe you guys can hook up and it be a win win.

Give him my email address. We can see what we can do. Thanks

the killa fish taco
08-25-2011, 10:05 AM

This is probably because you are sponsored by another company.

Just to clear everything up guys. We here at Bite On Products are NOT saying at all that we are the BEST. We just have been doing every well with our products that are now on the market. Fishing is fishing. You are NOT always going to win every tournament, youre also not going to catch fish everytime you go out. Its fishing! We just have a product that works well (like others out there) but the outcome just seems to be a little more constistent with our product. Bang, Gulp spray, Gravy, Smelly Jelly, Love Sauce are all good products. Everyone has their own opinions on each of them.

The purpose of the thread was not to talk bad on other products or say if you like Bite On Garlic products. We are looking for a couple more anglers that truely believe in our product and hopefully they fit our Pro Staff image.

Thank you guys. Aaron

Marley
08-25-2011, 10:16 AM
It's great to see the company doing well enough to be (presumably) hiring three more people. One sees all kinds of things when he wades through the murky waters and what I see with this product is a group of good fishermen who happen to use the same scent. I am not a fan of it personally, but then that's just me. I happen to like a different product that I have used for years with pretty good success.
And it's good to see the passion written into the posts about this stuff but I will be honest when I say that one huge thing that turns me off to it is jamming a bottle of it into a fishes mouth. The animal died as the result of our passion and there is no reason to "cram it down their throat." Something you might consider when marketing moves to the next level.
Good luck to all prospective reps.

IncredibleHuck
08-25-2011, 11:07 AM
This is probably because you are sponsored by another company.

Just to clear everything up guys. We here at Bite On Products are NOT saying at all that we are the BEST. We just have been doing every well with our products that are now on the market. Fishing is fishing. You are NOT always going to win every tournament, youre also not going to catch fish everytime you go out. Its fishing! We just have a product that works well (like others out there) but the outcome just seems to be a little more constistent with our product. Bang, Gulp spray, Gravy, Smelly Jelly, Love Sauce are all good products. Everyone has their own opinions on each of them.

The purpose of the thread was not to talk bad on other products or say if you like Bite On Garlic products. We are looking for a couple more anglers that truely believe in our product and hopefully they fit our Pro Staff image.

Thank you guys. Aaron

Sorry Aaron,

Wasn't trying to badmouth you guys, I really wanted to know why they found it as a game changer. I like to see opinions from the other anglers, not the company itself. I got to see what they found, and I appreciate those opinions. Obviously the product works, as you have a great following, and I wish you guys all the luck in the future.

Sorry if I steered it off topic.

the killa fish taco
08-25-2011, 11:14 AM
:Beer Toast:

Not a problem buddy.

phishin phool
08-25-2011, 08:16 PM
I too have had great success with Bite-On and would be stoked to represent you guys, I have outfished guys 5-1 with same bait with the difference being Bite-On. Probably will apply.

Hitts0n
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
LOOK.......
This is a rookie product that has been working in all private lakes,and some other lakes.Its not a game changer but it works very well!
This is a scent that the fish are not aware of.Bite on Garlic is the best scent they have!! Bite on Cajun is second !
Its not about the product here he is asking for,its good people he is asking.Real simple people.Really.....
This is just a thread,asking people do you want to help out on promoting this product and get some love in return.
This is not a poll thread,or who has the best scent thread in your opitions.They are just looking for the best qualified people
to become staff members. Good luck to all !! BITE ON !!

Hometown
08-25-2011, 09:55 PM
I have used all the scents also And have had success with most.But I beleve Bite on is One the best I think The oil base distributes the scent better than the gels and dont wiegh your lure or bait down as oil is lighter than water.And i dont think the Bite On folks are willing to share the secret formula on the internet.There is lots off compition .So thats why they are looking for a few good fishermen or fisherwomen to represent there products.If you dont want to why bother with a post

Zombie Bass ATTACK
08-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Sent...........

BLUE WAGON
08-29-2011, 06:16 PM
sent...........

seal
08-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Hey Bite On guys why not a specialized scent targeting striper that will hold onto a plastic type bait? There are a few out there but someone that comes up with a scent targeting that market might make a buck or 2.

Good luck product pimp'n dudes!

the killa fish taco
08-30-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey Bite On guys why not a specialized scent targeting striper that will hold onto a plastic type bait? There are a few out there but someone that comes up with a scent targeting that market might make a buck or 2.

Good luck product pimp'n dudes!

That is a GREAT idea. We are still trying to master the trout industry. We are currently working on a couple NEW catfish scents and also working on improving on our Bite-On Bass product. We will keep that Striper industy in mind.

afisherman13
09-02-2011, 06:11 AM
pro staff from shauns smokin jiigz would be a perfect fit just ask Tim B. aka pie masters champ :Idea: