PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast SWAT Team members conduct Saturday Raid

Which Way Out
08-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Breaking News Flash, Central Coast

Yesterday SWAT Team members Xfactor aka Mikey and Which Way Out aka Bill conducted a Raid on Suspects of a month long investigation.
The team had been doing RECON and surveillance work to insure the king pins would be captured, Dead or alive.... :Twisted:

The early morning raid began a 5 AM and finished up around 3 PM. The 2 largest and most elusive were brought to the boat in a epic double Hook-up !!! These 2 along with 3 others were taken into custody and placed on ice during the course of the raid.

Other members of there gang were also taken in and questioned. With intelligence gather there were released except for one. Had guilty written all over him.

Saturdays raid netted the notorious Squid Gang that has been on a squid killing spree along the coast.

The Body Count;
2- Soupfin Sharks in the 50Lb range. Both slapped around and released
2- Cudas. 1 released and the guilty one put on ice. The squid were falling out of his mouth.
3- Bat Rays released
5- WSB Mikey got his limit with the last fish of the day. Aka Big Mo 47"

A special thanks goes out to Capt. Mikey for his expertise and quick response to this first time ever trip for me. Sat. I was able to get my first WSB and to top the first off with another that was even bigger. Another PB :Smile:

The sea was alive and had tons of seals and birds around all day. We saw a couple Mola Molas in the clear water come right over to the boat.

Enjoy the pics.

Capt Mikey
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011001.jpg
Mikey getting the first of his limit
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011007.jpg
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011008.jpg
Me on my first ever WSB
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011010-1.jpg
1 of the 2 sharks that we were able to bring in. We have several bite us off.:mad:
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011012.jpg
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011015.jpg
Had to get the sweat shirt off. These guys give you a work out.
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011014.jpg
Big Mo and one of his buddies
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011016.jpg
You only see 4 WSB because we gave one to a buddy that didn't have the same luck we had before we could do the photo.
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011021.jpg
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011020.jpg
The guilty cuda:Wink:
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011022.jpg
One of my favorite pics of all time. Mikey doing the dirty work
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011023.jpg

Will try to add video that we took later.
Good luck to all

Arthur you should of been there!!!!!:Razz:

Bonus Pic
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/WhichWayOut/WSBRun8-202011024.jpg

klocked
08-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Great write up Bill!! Love that part about the guilty one with squid falling out of its mouth!! LOL!
Looks like you guys had a great time with lots of prisoners kept or released.
Good job to both you and Mikey!

JapanRon
08-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Hi Which Way Out,

Nice goin' on the fish !! Great report too !!

thanks,

JapanRon

PONTOON
08-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Bill,

I got a tip from a SWAT Friend of mine to look out for this post.......Awesome report and pics!:Cool:

I've heard tell that Mikey was in a class of his own......something in the Jedi status. From this report I have to agree. That Mikey has it going on!

Great report and loved the pics. Way to go guys!:Thumbs Up:

cutbait
08-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Coke plant WSB!!!

We've been on em and seeing them for a month now...

PIGS for sure!!

Congrats guys...

exfactor
08-21-2011, 07:46 PM
not the coke plant dude. Our own fish down here. Thanks again Bill for coming along and sharing some rail time with me, I'm glad you finally got on em. Might be a while before that PB gets overtaken.

murrieta angler
08-21-2011, 08:02 PM
FANTASTIC DAY FOR SURE!!!
You guys put my little ol WSB to shame...:Envious:
Those are some beauts to remember for a long time.
Bill congrats on your PB's and enjoy the dinners, I did mine and I still have some left..:Smile:
Mikey,
You are The Man!!
It seems you have your area dialed in and I might need those numbers in the future..:Cool:
Thanks for the nice report and pics,
Robert
<><

jerryG
08-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Nice work guys you definitely put a hurt on the notorious Seabasstion Crime Family. This week Mikey, Bill, and Robert all helped make the coast just a little safer for squid and other bait fish. Keep up the good work guys.

JerryG

sbh801
08-21-2011, 10:15 PM
You da man Mikey!

Wingnut
08-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Outstanding performance S.W.A.T. Brothers! :Envious:
When I got your "On the Water" report on my Blackberry, it brought a big smile to my face. :Big Grin:

Bill, you were due for a great trip and congrats on finally nailing your first WSB and it was a beauty! Awesome report too, very creative writting, had me laughing all the way through. The bonus food pic was great! :Thumbs Up:

Mikey, Yoda comes thru again for his Jedi disciples. :Cool: Your knowledge of the ocean is second to none. I'll be making my way up there to fish with you again soon.

The pic of Mikey and the bloody WSB carnage is an instant classic! :Twisted: Save me a couple of fillets. :Wink:

Ifishtoolittle
08-21-2011, 11:20 PM
NIOCE!!!!! Good stuff just really good stuff!

TroutOnly
08-22-2011, 08:39 AM
YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE THE PIC WITH THE KHIFE IN HIS HAND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sumojo
08-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Totally Awesome trip for you guys . looks like a great meal too Mmmm.

Native Gal
08-22-2011, 03:08 PM
WWO,
Awesome pixsof an awesome outing, congrats Gents on all those wsb.

NG

Which Way Out
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Great write up Bill!! Love that part about the guilty one with squid falling out of its mouth!! LOL!
Looks like you guys had a great time with lots of prisoners kept or released.
Good job to both you and Mikey!
Thanks John, my wife says I should of been a writer. If I took my time I could of wrote a book about that trip. Starting from the moment Yoda called me. You don't always hook up with someone that #1 really knows how to fish and #2 who is willing to call and share his wisdom. I was blessed with the honor to go and what could I say but YEA !
You liked that cuda Huh ? That was the best trip in a long time for me.

Hi Which Way Out,

Nice goin' on the fish !! Great report too !!

thanks,

JapanRon
Thanks Ron.
I like to keep it simple and real.

Bill,

I got a tip from a SWAT Friend of mine to look out for this post.......Awesome report and pics!:Cool:

I've heard tell that Mikey was in a class of his own......something in the Jedi status. From this report I have to agree. That Mikey has it going on!

Great report and loved the pics. Way to go guys!:Thumbs Up:
You got a call from a SWAT friend ? Now who could that be, Hummmmm. Yea we had to shoot him a pic to help keep his blood moving. LOL
What can I say that hasn't already been said about the Master himself. I can't, but I can tell you that I learned a ton on what to do and what not to do. That man believe it or not has cat like reactions. When we had the double hook up I must of looked like a tourist for the first 10 seconds.
As always thanks for the kind words, and get that darn legal already....

Coke plant WSB!!!

We've been on em and seeing them for a month now...

PIGS for sure!!

Congrats guys...
Thanks I think.. I will have to check with Mikey about the coke plant. Believe me he'll know where it is.

not the coke plant dude. Our own fish down here. Thanks again Bill for coming along and sharing some rail time with me, I'm glad you finally got on em. Might be a while before that PB gets overtaken.
Mikey like we spoke about the past few days, it was so much fun catching those fish and to see you do it near other boats that were friends of yours was so cool. Those guys just couldn't believe it. We had a fish of some sort on all day. The Sharks kept you busy re rigging and I felt bad, but you said keep getting squid so thats what I did. We did good didn't we?
Get some rest you more than earned it.

FANTASTIC DAY FOR SURE!!!
You guys put my little ol WSB to shame...:Envious:
Those are some beauts to remember for a long time.
Bill congrats on your PB's and enjoy the dinners, I did mine and I still have some left..:Smile:
Mikey,
You are The Man!!
It seems you have your area dialed in and I might need those numbers in the future..:Cool:
Thanks for the nice report and pics,
Robert
<><
First of all Robert don't ever think that the fish you caught out of the SURF was not up to par. If I caught that the very next day in the surf I would of been Freaking out. Sometimes we all get blessed and I would say we did.
Dinner's you bet. Sashimi the first night was like butttttteeeerrrrrrrr. Not sure you know this but my wife is from Kyoto Japan and she tells me to go fish. Now if she wasn't from Japan I might think she didn't want me around LOL.
As for Mikey, I highly recommend that if you ever get the chance to fish with him you drop what your doing and do it. He will show you ways to fish that you have never heard of, well at least for me it was.

Nice work guys you definitely put a hurt on the notorious Seabasstion Crime Family. This week Mikey, Bill, and Robert all helped make the coast just a little safer for squid and other bait fish. Keep up the good work guys.

JerryG

Thanks Jerry
Yea we all had a good weekend and the squid are now a little safer, well except for the one's we had to sacrifice to the enemy. Just by removing that one cuda we must of saved thousands.

You da man Mikey!
No truer words.

Outstanding performance S.W.A.T. Brothers! :Envious:
When I got your "On the Water" report on my Blackberry, it brought a big smile to my face. :Big Grin:

Bill, you were due for a great trip and congrats on finally nailing your first WSB and it was a beauty! Awesome report too, very creative writting, had me laughing all the way through. The bonus food pic was great! :Thumbs Up:

Mikey, Yoda comes thru again for his Jedi disciples. :Cool: Your knowledge of the ocean is second to none. I'll be making my way up there to fish with you again soon.

The pic of Mikey and the bloody WSB carnage is an instant classic! :Twisted: Save me a couple of fillets. :Wink:
Arthur we always think of you when we fish. If we don't catch fish I ask myself WWAD ? And when we do catch fish you gotta be the first to know.
Yea my first ever WSB and two on the same day. I gotta admit I wanted the 3rd one to get a limit but am extremity happy with the outcome big time.
The pic of Mikey doing the dirty work just came to me. I thought how cool would it be to get a different angle of the pile growing in front of him. Wasn't sure we had enough light but I think it was one of the best photos I've ever taken. Ah heck he's so photogenic......
Well you went and started it ! The food pic's that is. I just had to add my 2 cents. BTW it was as good as it looked.

NIOCE!!!!! Good stuff just really good stuff!
Thanks I glad you enjoyed.

YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE THE PIC WITH THE KHIFE IN HIS HAND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks Bob
I am glad you like that knife work too. I was not sure how it would turn out, but if a picture can say a 1000 words you can only use your imagination on how much fun we had.

Totally Awesome trip for you guys . looks like a great meal too Mmmm.
Thanks for taking the time to enjoy the report. Yes a very good meal and many more to come.

WWO,
Awesome pixsof an awesome outing, congrats Gents on all those wsb.

NG
Thanks NG
Haven't seen you around much lately.
Take care and the best of luck to you
Bill

Harold of the rocks
08-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Nice catch

Which Way Out
08-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Nice catch

Thanks Harold and yes it was.

blackwater
08-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Awesome report. :Thumbs Up: Mikey is da man, he's been instructing Jedi Knights for decades! :Wink:
What a day on the water. :Envious:

sidified
08-28-2011, 01:21 PM
I usually only check out the surf report...glad I caught THIS post!...what a fabulous catch! Hope to see you SWATting in the surf sometime, Bill.
Cheers,
Sid

Which Way Out
08-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Awesome report. :Thumbs Up: Mikey is da man, he's been instructing Jedi Knights for decades! :Wink:
What a day on the water. :Envious:

Thanks Phuong
You bet it was a great day on the water, but damn I was tired for a few days after.
I've recovered and am ready to head back out.

I usually only check out the surf report...glad I caught THIS post!...what a fabulous catch! Hope to see you SWATting in the surf sometime, Bill.
Cheers,
Sid
Yea Sid I was wondering about you. I guessed that was the case where you don't check outside the surf zone. Gotta see what else is going on in the world Bud...
Haven't hit the surf much lately. To many tourist this time of year on the beaches. After next weekend the herd will thin out.
You ever get back up here let me know..