PDA

View Full Version : PYRAMID/DEER/TURKEYS,boils/troll bite,

trail blazer
08-20-2011, 10:35 AM
:Wink:Splashed the BAKO STRIPER KILLIN -MOTHERSHIPPIN-BAKO BATTLE SHIP and headed out looking for boils,,,,,,,,,,,,,W/O throttle straight up into yellowbar while the 4 of us kept our eyes open for the top water action,,,,,,,,,,MINIMAL at best in there so we headed straight across open water while scanning with the binnachs,,,,,,,,Y,B POINT NOTHING,,,,,,MANZANITA POINT NOTHING,,,,,,,CHUMASH NOTHING,,,,,then,,,,,,,,,,SERRANO:Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin:BOILS!!!!!!!!!!!.

By the time we got in there it was already slowing but we, BETWEEN THE 4 OF US we manages 7 or 8 blowups on the KPN and sammy and out of that we were able to hookup on 5 of those,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Skunks off,,,BUT the boils are gone by 730 ,,,,so we split from there,,,,,,,,,,,,spent the next hr or so circling the lake looking for more ,,,,ZILCH!!!!!!NO MORE BOILS!!!!!!!:mad:.

SO,,,,,,,,,plan B was put into action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The BAKO BOY,,,SUPER TUPER TOP SECRET troll rigs were splashed and the TROLL began:Wink:.

Took almost an hour to figure out a speed/pattern and depth that would work ,,,but once we got a handle on the pattern,,,,,,,,,then we managed to put 11 more in the boat before 1 30 when it was time to load the BAKO BATTLE SHIP and get out of there,,,,,,,,,

The fish cleaning station there is a great addition,,,,,,,,sure beats cleaning them at home.

Seen pyramid rose as we were leaving there and shot the bull for a bit,,,,,,,,,,Left here a bag of striper fillets in return for all the great things there doing at that place,,

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM TAMMY:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,Striper tacos/fried striper/baked striper,,,,,,,,,its ALLLLLLL GREAT!!!!

Here,s a pic i took from the bow of the supertuperbakostriperkillinbattleship,,,,,,,,,,,Th ats troutjunkie at the helm,,,,,,,my brother donnie and cutbait at the stern,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/102_0085.jpg

We had a B L A S T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS,,,,,OUT

TRAIL BLAZER

CAPT'N
08-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Nice job out there, had similar experience in Serrano on Thursday, also had boils at the mouth of Tin cup until 11 or so.

Capt'n

661fishingfool
08-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Was gonna head out with my kids to do some shoreline fishing at pyramid. Anyone seeing or catching in the channel? Or any suggestions on a good shoreline spot? Thx.

cutbait
08-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Was gonna head out with my kids to do some shoreline fishing at pyramid. Anyone seeing or catching in the channel? Or any suggestions on a good shoreline spot? Thx.

Pyramid has shut down over the past days. Bait guys even along the channel blanked or struggled

TroutOnly
08-21-2011, 10:07 AM
LOOK OUT ITS THE BAKO-BATTLESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,IM GLAD I WASNT THERE ,YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE RUN ME OVER THEN STOLE MY LURES,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD JOB ON THE STRIPEYS FELLAS,PLEASE TELL ME CARPBOY DIDNT WIN THE JACKPOT ON THE BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
08-21-2011, 10:27 AM
LOOK OUT ITS THE BAKO-BATTLESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,IM GLAD I WASNT THERE ,YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE RUN ME OVER THEN STOLE MY LURES,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD JOB ON THE STRIPEYS FELLAS,PLEASE TELL ME CARPBOY DIDNT WIN THE JACKPOT ON THE BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,

Only thing CUTBAIT won was snoozer of the day award BOB!!,,,,,,,We came across 1 point and hook,d up while he was stretched out on the couch catchin ZZZZs,,,,,,,,,i hollard HOOKUP and he set up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look,d around and realised it wasn,t his rod,,,,,,,,,,,laid right back down and went back to SAWIN LOGS!!!,,,,,,,,,Every time somebody would pass by us i would have to turn the boat in such a way as to hide him so our<THE BAKO BOYS>reputation would not be WRECKED,,LOL.

The battleship rocks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That will be the SAN ANTONIO MOTHERSHIP,,,,,,,,,,CANt wait,,,,,,,,,The mothership,,,,,,,the striperjunkie and the phenom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,posted up out in the middle of s,tone at the end of the day,,,,,,,,,,BBQing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Then starting the next days PIG SLAYING at bluelight instead of waiting for the barricade to be opend up!,,,OOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
08-21-2011, 02:56 PM
The new battleship wars !!!!

cutbait
08-21-2011, 05:34 PM
You guys get a big ole house boat with shade and a couch built for comfort, and then complain about a post up on the couch for a nap while trolling??

Kinda chicken bleep if ya ask me..

I know TroutJunkie has my back on this one...... Mr. "I'm out of the zone"!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
08-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Look at TROUTJUNKIE in that pic,,,,,,A whole lake to look at and he,s staring straight down at the sandwich cooler like some sort of starving madman,,,,,,,LOL

radioleo
08-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Trail Blazer,

You had deer, and turkey in your thread title ????

What for ?

Thanks

TroutOnly
08-22-2011, 08:17 AM
The deer were on the mountain, carpboys the turkey,cause he loves to gobble,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,

Shock
08-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Nice Bako Battleship.....That will be the s*** up at San Antonio.....

Keep slain them stripes man!!!

cutbait
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Trail Blazer,

You had deer, and turkey in your thread title ????

What for ?

Thanks

Thanks for teeing that one up for TroutOnly Leo!

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-24-2011, 11:20 AM
slayage on the cadalac of boats...keel them on that tug : )

LMAO !