PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Foundation Needs Your Support

striperkingclassic1
08-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Jeff Walters, from SOCALFISHN.COM, is spearheading a group of wounded warriors from the Warrior Foundation to join all of us at the Striper King Classic. Their tickets were donated by Mike Garvey from Dumbell Man and the John Holliday Family.

Jeff has rented a pontoon boat for the wounded warriors group. He's paid for that out of his own pocket so that this group can enjoy the day fishing. If anyone would like to donate just a few dollars to help Jeff with the costs, stop by his SOCALFISHN.COM booth.

Please list your name and amount below. Thank you all.

To make this a memorable experience for these warriors, Jeff is giving each one a Striper King Classic t-shirt. For information on the Warrior Foundation, check out http://www.warriorfoundation.com/aboutus.html

GdHkSet1
08-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Barry, Jeff
I'll pledge $25.00 towards the pontoon rental for the Wounded Warriors. What a great way to get these folks on the water at DV. See ya at the SOCALFISHIN booth.

NFCD I
08-23-2011, 07:10 AM
I can't make it out for the tounament, but I would be happy to donate $25.00 for the wounded warriors. Let me know who to write the check to and where to send it.
Dale Logan

striperkingclassic1
08-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Say "Hello" to the wounded warriors on their Warrior Foundation pontoon boat during the tournament. Mr. Jeff Walters, of SOCALFISHN.COM, has done a fabulous job of hooking these guys up with a pontoon boat, gear and their own captain!

To offset some of Jeff's personal expenses, drop by his SOCALFISHN.COM booth and donate some money for the cause. He's spent a lot of his own time making sure that the Warrior Foundation has been taken care of. That's the Marine spirit!

Nessie Hunter
08-25-2011, 08:47 AM
I would be proud and Honored to donate $25 to this awesome undertaking...
The best to you all, I hope you win the tourney to...............

I will drop it off at the booth Sat........

A big THANKS to Jeff for making it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ART HILL
08-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Put me down for $25 please.

Thanks,

Art

Big Daddy
08-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Big Daddy and Family in for $25.00 and a Big Thanks to our "Heros"

I will bring it by the booth satureday

Bg Daddy

ART HILL
08-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Thank you so much Jeff for doing this.

HawgZWylde
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM
A big kudos to you Jeff. These guys and gals are our true heroes. I'll be droppin 25$ by the booth Saturday...