PDA

View Full Version : goin to perris

jpod
08-19-2011, 12:15 AM
gonna be shore fishing at lake perris tomarrow. i got some good tips from some of the other members if any one els has any tips,good spots from the shore, etc , let me kno thanks goin bass and bluegill fishing by the way :EyePop::Smile: il post pics of the day lots of people pulling out 20+ fish a day from ther boats hope i have some what the same luck on the shore lol

tunagod1
08-22-2011, 08:39 AM
gonna be shore fishing at lake perris tomarrow. i got some good tips from some of the other members if any one els has any tips,good spots from the shore, etc , let me kno thanks goin bass and bluegill fishing by the way :EyePop::Smile: il post pics of the day lots of people pulling out 20+ fish a day from ther boats hope i have some what the same luck on the shore lol

Fished there yesterday, I metered al around the laken no fish in th east end of the lake, it looked like the desert on my fish finder, finally found fish at rock climbers cove, they were all stacked up in 25 -30 ft of water, we caught two limits of big bluegill in 27-30 ft of water. Lots of shad in the water. it will be difficult to fish this area without a boat, the fish are too far out.

Tuna out

jpod
08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
thanks i was gonna head oover on thats sid eof the lake today but on the dam on the otherside of the big tower my friend and i didnt kno u couldnt fish next to the tower we wer catching bass every cast then the ranger came and almost charged us with trespassing hahahah scary i wish thos bouys werent ther cus thats were the fish are hiding rite next to that tower