PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bakos, Yolo, and GARY...........

AbsolutePig
08-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I want you guys to get your butts in your cars and see if you can catch any BIG fish (DD's) in the Hesperia/Victorville area this time of year. That is my challenge to you. I've secretly been fishing the duct hard for the past 4 months or so regularly. Out of the 51 times I've went over the past 3 months, I've been skunked 35 times. I'm keeping track on my fridge. I'm catching fish up to 9 pounds up here and that's it. You not allowed to wait until the cooler months either. If you get out here and catch a DD now, in my spots, I'll be your slave for a month! Let's do this!

cutbait
08-18-2011, 11:43 AM
I want you guys to get your butts in your cars and see if you can catch any BIG fish (DD's) in the Hesperia/Victorville area this time of year. That is my challenge to you. I've secretly been fishing the duct hard for the past 4 months or so regularly. Out of the 51 times I've went over the past 3 months, I've been skunked 35 times. I'm keeping track on my fridge. I'm catching fish up to 9 pounds up here and that's it. You not allowed to wait until the cooler months either. If you get out here and catch a DD now, in my spots, I'll be your slave for a month! Let's do this!

Haha. Now that's a fun sounding challenge!

spainfish
08-18-2011, 11:48 AM
:Popcorn:...

AbsolutePig
08-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Not to say you guys don't know what you're doing or anything........but my 3 year old daughter caught a Striper in the palmdale area last year....LOL. Bring it!

M@M
08-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Actually sounds like your doing EXTREMELY well for this area.......how many stripers so far, or is that a secret:Big Grin:

AbsolutePig
08-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Actually sounds like your doing EXTREMELY well for this area.......how many stripers so far, or is that a secret:Big Grin:

Well I've caught at least 1 each time I've caught something........I've had trips of 5 at most.....but generally if u catch 1 there are more there. The trick in the hesperia area is at night and swim jigs. M@m, you know the spot I spend the majority of my time in.........telephone canyon rd.

TheAsianGuy
08-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Looks like evosamurai and I will be out there later to hit your spots. Hope something good pops up. I need to stock on my freezer for the bond-fire at Huntington later with family and friends. Can you hear those 2bs filets sizzling?! Okay boys..help me bring in those pigs!

fish-o-haulic
08-18-2011, 05:12 PM
someone catching a striper out of the palmdale duct, no small feat unless your me or yolo hahahahahaha. no but really though good job on your fish huntin.

HURL CHUM!
08-18-2011, 06:12 PM
This sounds good!!! i would love to see Yolo, Cutbait, Gary, trailblazer and Wingnut any of these guys catch DD here in Victorville/Hesperia. I've read reports and seen photos from all these guys for years, and you all do great in Bako! [B]But let me see you guys pull those trick out here![B] if this happens you guys got to let me know. i'll bring the beers for my northen visitors!!! are you guys in...or you out!!

AbsolutePig
08-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Where the h e l l are these guys? I know they are on here 24/7.........cricket ....cricket....cricket...

Bassnman Mike
08-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Yolo's at his pad on the river right now but I'm sure he will check in sometime.

AbsolutePig
08-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Yolo's at his pad on the river right now but I'm sure he will check in sometime.

Oh yeah, I forgot he said he was heading out.

Lucky Lager
08-19-2011, 12:34 PM
And he's already catching fish out there, lol.
Got one on his first cast last night...damn guy makes me feel like an ammeture, lol!

HURL CHUM!
08-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Bako where you at!!! you n or you out Bako were calling you out
Where the h e l l are these guys? I know they are on here 24/7.........cricket ....cricket....cricket...

HURL CHUM!
08-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Lager,

you got to be related to Yolo.

Lucky Lager
08-19-2011, 05:55 PM
nope. just happened to text him while he was fishing out there

trail blazer
08-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Bako where you at!!! you n or you out Bako were calling you out

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just waiting to see how hard you all are willing to try,,,,,,,,,,,v,ville,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not palmdale /lcaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You mean like from the 395 to s,wood lake,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,3hrs away,,lol.

Seems like that if you want a free lesson YOU need to come this way,,lol,,J/K,,kinda!

SO,,,,,,,,,,You,v been 50 times of recent,,of the last 3 months,,,,,,,,,,,,thats 12,, weeks,,,,,,,,

thats better then 4 times a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your catching fish to 9 lbs,,,,,,,,,,,,

THATS FANTASTIC!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,You are on,m bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF,,,,,i was to WANT to drive 3 hrs or so to fish STRANGE waters YOU would be MY guide,,,RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOOK,,,,,,,,,,,FNN isnt for <hay looky im better then you,,,,,,OR ,,,,,i can do it better then you,,,,,,,,,,,FACT IS,,,,,,Thats exactly what its not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DRIVE 3 HRS TO FISH THE DUCT TO PROVE SOMETHING= RETARDED!

However,,,,,,,,,,,,DRIVE 3 HRS TO FISH WITH SOME FELLOW FNN DUCT JUNKIES ,,SHARE SOME SECRETS,,,,,,,HAVE A GOOD TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that would be a possibility!

TRAIL BLAZER

wackyrigged
08-20-2011, 01:56 AM
:Confused: Why would I drive so far to get skunked when I could just go down the street and get skunked? (especially since gas is 4 a gallon) If anything Id go the other direction where more fish are located (Quail Lake) Oh but this is a big manly thing who can prove their cajones are bigger :Rolls Eyes: GOODLUCK WITH THAT

AbsolutePig
08-20-2011, 02:11 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just waiting to see how hard you all are willing to try,,,,,,,,,,,v,ville,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not palmdale /lcaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You mean like from the 395 to s,wood lake,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,3hrs away,,lol.

Seems like that if you want a free lesson YOU need to come this way,,lol,,J/K,,kinda!

SO,,,,,,,,,,You,v been 50 times of recent,,of the last 3 months,,,,,,,,,,,,thats 12,, weeks,,,,,,,,

thats better then 4 times a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your catching fish to 9 lbs,,,,,,,,,,,,

THATS FANTASTIC!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,You are on,m bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF,,,,,i was to WANT to drive 3 hrs or so to fish STRANGE waters YOU would be MY guide,,,RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOOK,,,,,,,,,,,FNN isnt for <hay looky im better then you,,,,,,OR ,,,,,i can do it better then you,,,,,,,,,,,FACT IS,,,,,,Thats exactly what its not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DRIVE 3 HRS TO FISH THE DUCT TO PROVE SOMETHING= RETARDED!

However,,,,,,,,,,,,DRIVE 3 HRS TO FISH WITH SOME FELLOW FNN DUCT JUNKIES ,,SHARE SOME SECRETS,,,,,,,HAVE A GOOD TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that would be a possibility!

TRAIL BLAZER

Down here its called fishing......not catching...lol. Ill be out again tonight in search of some big fish. Yes I've been out 50 times since may 1st.......so over 3 monthd now I guess. M@M will be out tonight and hopefully we will get some results. The flaslights will be out and so will the big swimbaits!

trail blazer
08-20-2011, 03:19 PM
UP Here its call,d fishing also,,,,,,,,,GO FIGURE,,,,,,,What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!

I can tell that with your supergenious knowledge the stripers will surely DIE tonight!!!,,

Cant wait for the pics and report!

TRAIL BLAZER

AbsolutePig
08-20-2011, 03:43 PM
UP Here its call,d fishing also,,,,,,,,,GO FIGURE,,,,,,,What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!

I can tell that with your supergenious knowledge the stripers will surely DIE tonight!!!,,

Cant wait for the pics and report!

TRAIL BLAZER

Well I've caught up there before and I wouldn't call that fishing. Now if u come down here and get the same results as you do up, there....hell ur a better man then me. What's the limit for stripes up there and what's the limit for fish down here? I wonder why its different. Be ready for some pics!

trail blazer
08-20-2011, 04:05 PM
ABSOLUTE PIG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOUR AN IDIOT!!!,,,,,,,,,,Proof to the saying that says PURE STUPIDITY cant be fix,d.

TRAIL BLAZER

AbsolutePig
08-20-2011, 04:06 PM
ABSOLUTE PIG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOUR AN IDIOT!!!,,,,,,,,,,Proof to the saying that says PURE STUPIDITY cant be fix,d.

TRAIL BLAZER

LOL...quit crying.....I'm just messing with you. I wish I lived up there where the fishing is better so I'm jellous. Good lord!

trail blazer
08-20-2011, 04:12 PM
No need to be jealous,,,Just take the three hr drive up here and get,u some,,,,,,,,,,,,CRYING,,LOL,,,,,I just speak my mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AbsolutePig
08-20-2011, 04:14 PM
No need to be jealous,,,Just take the three hr drive up here and get,u some,,,,,,,,,,,,CRYING,,LOL,,,,,I just speak my mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

As do I...........

yolo
08-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Yes I have been away. There are no fish in the duct. Now carry on.

HURL CHUM!
08-21-2011, 09:27 AM
who are you talking to? me or absolutePig?
:Confused: Why would I drive so far to get skunked when I could just go down the street and get skunked? (especially since gas is 4 a gallon) If anything Id go the other direction where more fish are located (Quail Lake) Oh but this is a big manly thing who can prove their cajones are bigger :Rolls Eyes: GOODLUCK WITH THAT

HURL CHUM!
08-21-2011, 09:29 AM
I would have to agree there is no fish in the Duct. but if any of you guys are ever down this way, I'll buy the first round.
Yes I have been away. There are no fish in the duct. Now carry on.

trail blazer
08-21-2011, 09:44 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Group Hug:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TroutOnly
08-21-2011, 09:49 AM
HEY A-PIG ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE GARY'S SLAVE ,HAVENT YOU HEARD OF THE PUMPHOUSE AND WHAT GOES ON THERE, YOU SHOULD WATCH WHAT YOU WISH FOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,ONLY BECAUSE GARY IS A DUCT SLAYING STRIPERFREAKVAMPIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

AbsolutePig
08-21-2011, 02:38 PM
HEY A-PIG ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE GARY'S SLAVE ,HAVENT YOU HEARD OF THE PUMPHOUSE AND WHAT GOES ON THERE, YOU SHOULD WATCH WHAT YOU WISH FOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,ONLY BECAUSE GARY IS A DUCT SLAYING STRIPERFREAKVAMPIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

So I hear........he's not responding anyway so I think he's scared........

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Hmmmn, I smell something….and it aint no fish..

WTF is this supposed to be ???

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/1beercanshutup-1.jpg

Who are you…U apparently think ur stud or something..hmn….someones got ENVY !

How about getting back on the phone with ur little click and have a nice circle…….well U know….seems like that’s what ur doing here on line !

Dude I don’t need no one telling me whats up…

I don’t know you !
I don’t want to know you
Do you have a brain ?

Maybe so but it’s a bit abbey-normal !

I fish where I choose and don’t need pzz ant’s popping off at the mouth to steer me where to fish..on some stanky bs challenge trying to stir up boolsheet !

I know ur a little slow so listen CLOSELY:

PZZZ OFF !

now….REPEAT motion again….!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/1beercanshutup-1.jpg

The reason you hear crickets iz cuz I’m out fishin rather than posting something up for the sole reason to start sheet…

Lemme tell you where there sum good fishin…try it…..it’s the real long pier at Hermosa pier….walk to the end and throw urself off…

U are a poor excuse for a fisherman to post such nonsense and an even poorer excuse for a human being…

I’ve got nothing to prove to you or ur 3 year old daughter which can obviously outfish me…power to ya brother….you are a slaymasta in your own mind….stay in your head….things will fare better for you there !

Get back on the phone and discuss how your little circle of fools wants to reply and look before you leap…something that most idiots don’t do so I’m not expecting any different from you….

Fish more and stop jacking ur jaw…it’s just shows ur stupidity…

One last thing:

U forgot one thing….U left out ONE element from your REPORT !

Psssst…!

Hey !

Lemme let U in on a lil’ secret !

It swims !

It fights !

It’s….it’’s it’s…..it looks somethin’ like this

This iz just a pzz ant fish ….just a peck…..so I thought it wud be appropriate for your stealth like duct slaying attack like methods…..so super stealth that in the end NOTHING shows up on the radar…NOT EVEN FISH !

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinaleopardshark8-20-11.jpg

Enjoy this world even if it’s the fantasy one you exist in !

Remember:

God gave you TWO ears and ONE mouth !

That’s to listen more and speak less !

You are all foools....Foools fools ! how long will it take for ur lil' circle ta call each other and go frantic at my spouting of the truth here.....

Hm ?

poor excuses....obviously not able to catch jack sheet if u have the time for post up with nothing more than intent to start bool---U should be banned ! shame on u !

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Let me say it again...are you kidding me? It was intended to be a fun challenge for you guys that catch fish up where you're from. It wasn't an insult or anything else. Now you've ruffled my feathers. You're out fishing all the time? You sure have time to spend an hour writing a post that makes no sense and posting stupid pictures that no one cares to see. Whatever dude.......I thought I liked you for a second......

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Let me say it again...are you kidding me? It was intended to be a fun challenge for you guys that catch fish up where you're from. It wasn't an insult or anything else. Now you've ruffled my feathers. You're out fishing all the time? You sure have time to spend an hour writing a post that makes no sense and posting stupid pictures that no one cares to see. Whatever dude.......I thought I liked you for a second......
sorry FAIL !

Too late to try and put ur Halo on now....

P.S.
to those who are actually literate...typing that up only takes a minute..

If you call down the thunder be prepared for the lightning !

If you thought U liked me for a second...that seconds past...sorry I don't fish with tools, feel free to put me on the "Black list" don't post on my stuff and I won't post on yours be an adult about things and own up to ur own crap...

at least own it...don't act all innocent now that the truth has been spoken...

nuff said....don't post stupid sheet and U won't get replies like this...In fact U won't hear nuthin from me which is what you really deserve anyways....

I know ur lil' circles don't think I don't...go ahead try to play it on me....I don't care about U or your 4 other lil internet buddies...also including the one working under an alias.

Go back home and if u were wise U ask that this thread be deleted as it didn't stand for anything in the beginning anyways

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 11:54 AM
sorry FAIL !

Too late to try and put ur Halo on now....

P.S.
to those who are actually literate...typing that up only takes a minute..

If you call down the thunder be prepared for the lightning !

If you thought U liked me for a second...that seconds past...sorry I don't fish with tools, feel free to put me on the "Black list" don't post on my stuff and I won't post on yours be an adult about things and own up to ur own crap...

at least own it...don't act all innocent now that the truth has been spoken...

nuff said....don't post stupid sheet and U won't get replies like this...In fact U won't hear nuthin from me which is what you really deserve anyways....

I know ur lil' circles don't think I don't...go ahead try to play it on me....I don't care about U or your 4 other lil internet buddies...also including the one working under an alias.

Go back home and if u were wise U ask that this thread be deleted as it didn't stand for anything in the beginning anyways

Huh? Go crawl back in the hole you just came out of.....good lord....lol

wackyrigged
08-22-2011, 03:05 PM
who are you talking to? me or absolutePig?

Wasnt directed at anybody in particular I was Just Sayin. but honestly I wouldnt mind trying out that area sometime but not gonna rush out there cause some dodo calls me out. Id probably spend my time at Silverwood anyway as ive never been there and hit the duct on the way back or something. Any pics of them far east jailbirds there A-PIG

seal
08-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Geeze Elouise guys this seemed to be just a good natured challenge????

Hell I've been on the king (no not you Gary!) Mr. Yolo to come show me how to catch one out of our area for a while now but why should he or the Bako boys when they know they have a good chance at pigs locally, why would you want to go where the pigs are few and far between?

Maybe a bribe? Let's see what does Hesperia have to offer, ahhh never mind.....

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Wasnt directed at anybody in particular I was Just Sayin. but honestly I wouldnt mind trying out that area sometime but not gonna rush out there cause some dodo calls me out. Id probably spend my time at Silverwood anyway as ive never been there and hit the duct on the way back or something. Any pics of them far east jailbirds there A-PIG

This "dodo" has plenty of pics.........

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Hell I've been on the king (no not you Gary!) Mr. Yolo to come show me how to catch one out of our area for a while now but why should he or the Bako boys when they know they have a good chance at pigs locally, why would you want to go where the pigs are few and far between?

Maybe a bribe? Let's see what does Hesperia have to offer, ahhh never mind.....I KNEW YOU WERE WAITING IN THE WINGS surprised you don't have more to say about the subject....ohhh SO innocent...how many phone calls did it take to decide to play it all coy...and by the way, I'll thank you to leave me out of ur calls...find someone else to obsess with..

Ohhh U certainly know this was not an innocent gesture.......my arse!

yolo
08-22-2011, 04:03 PM

I have been there a handful of times. I think you had other obligations one time and I never pmed you the other times cause they were last minute decisions or I happen to be driving that way? Caught stripers twice. Skunked 2 other times. We'll get together out there one of these days.

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 04:23 PM

I don't get these guys Seal.......it was a good natured challenge and look what it's turned into. Gary ur a piece of work dude. I had the upmost respect for you at one time now your just a clown. I should have known. An FNN tough guy. Now you can read my mind and tell me what my intentions were when I posted......wow, maybe you should do what I do for a living. Go back under the rock you came from. Yolo, I still like you buddy! Keep catching fish! If you do it in my area......let me know. I'd love to see!

evosamurai
08-22-2011, 04:43 PM
PIG my buddy Mike Oxmall and I are gonna hit the duct again when u going again?

TheAsianGuy
08-22-2011, 04:53 PM

You are damn crazy boy! :LOL: have fun and hunt those pigs! get that skunk tastes out of your mouth and I'll do the same later.

spainfish
08-22-2011, 04:54 PM
With luck this will become Stormcrow/Darkshadowvs. AbsolutePig aka...Lunker1979 showdown...:Guns:

wackyrigged
08-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Well you are the one that started it by putting steels name in the title (Basically calling him out) so he gave you his views and you get mad :mad: that's America buddy freedom of speech. Also you say plenty of pics Im calling BS until I see some. On a side note trolling should be left for out on the water only. Im just giving you a hard time now but the old saying goes dish it out but cant take it :LOL:

yolo
08-22-2011, 04:56 PM

I thought you were going with Dixie Normous?

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 05:17 PM

I'm back to work now fellas.....probably won't hit it for a while. I think I'm going this weekend but Im going to drive for a while and catch a Bakersfield striper with my bare hands when they jump out of the water. M@M and I hit that spot hard so I'm quite sure the fish aren't there at the moment.....if they are the are real finicky on the bite. I'll let you know what I come up with.

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Well you are the one that started it by putting steels name in the title (Basically calling him out) so he gave you his views and you get mad :mad: that's America buddy freedom of speech. Also you say plenty of pics Im calling BS until I see some. On a side note trolling should be left for out on the water only. Im just giving you a hard time now but the old saying goes dish it out but cant take it :LOL:

I asked him to fish down here where the fishing is tough. That's calling him out? Then he starts with the name calling, the mind reading, etc....come one....are you 12? Freedom of speech? Lol.....yes I guess that's what that was.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 05:30 PM
I don't get these guys Seal.......it was a good natured challenge and look what it's turned into. Gary ur a piece of work dude. I had the upmost respect for you at one time now your just a clown. I should have known. An FNN tough guy. Now you can read my mind and tell me what my intentions were when I posted......wow, maybe you should do what I do for a living. Go back under the rock you came from. Yolo, I still like you buddy! Keep catching fish! If you do it in my area......let me know. I'd love to see!Sounds like a wonderful arangement….

Feel free to think what you may of me, I am not in this to make you my buddy either..

Let’s leave it there, I like the scenario…

Goodbye and good luck !

if you had the good sense u'd just leave it at that

cutbait
08-22-2011, 05:36 PM
"The king"

"Bakerfield fish are so easy you catch with bare hands"

Truth is coming out.

You guys have an axe to grind and it comes off childish

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 05:43 PM

this whole post has meant nothing other than to start bullcrap..

there is a circle...

and they are doing some sort of action.....

herky jerky and such...

in a circular fashion...

Not the 1st attempts to make me look bad in that realm of fantasy world dwellers...

One would think that the Gary fan club would have learned by now that I really don't care about childish feeble attempts to discredit me....in fact, I'm not running any popularity contest as some others may try to do painting their halos on with a mystical gold paintbrush...

Bottom line is one should learn that I will speak my mind...and the important thing is that IT IS MY MIND ...not that of malicious intent spawned from group meetings on how to discredit Gary and or Bako boys...(they meet at the VFW hall every other thurs-it's a club)

seems very odd that one of the circle in question has little to say hiding in the darkness...hoping the halo will shine bright at self proclaimed fame !

bottom line is if I am off base and out of line I would appologize...looking at the scenario there will be no appologies...

Wackyrigged: I see U speak ur mind too but it's probably best to leave it be as there is no point in any of this anyways....

wackyrigged
08-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Hugh Jassel and Mike Hunt say they are ready 4 the challenge anywhere anytime. :Razz:

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-22-2011, 05:54 PM
P.S.

what did you catch it on ?

did it fight hard ?

what lb test

How deep..

oop's sorry I thought I was in the reports section .....my bad

fish-o-haulic
08-22-2011, 06:00 PM
gary i dont think he was calling you out but who knows apig has shown to be a douche in the past, so maybe he was calling you out. I would call bull on pics but i cant talk cuz i never put up pics but i dont have a camera either.

yolo
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
To the megalomaniac Gary. Your delusions of grandeur are epic fails. I have stayed quiet because I wanted to see you dig your grave and bury yourself in it with your narcissistic crap. There is no conspiracy and there were no talks of you or Bako. You idiot, I was on vacation for several days and saw this when I came back. No one mentioned it to me in a phone call conspiring against you like you think. I don't even know this Absolute Pig guy and have never met him. I will leave the circle jerking to you and cutbait. You guys are the "king" of that. You're so predictable. Put a fork in yourself, you're well done already.

I do want to thank Absolute Pig for exposing that you are a true megalomaniac and your underling cutbait has managed to be wrong again and bringing heat that he can't take. I can't wait for the moderator's PM now. I will not open or look at whiny cutbait PM's any longer so please don't message me and whine again.

wackyrigged
08-22-2011, 06:06 PM
----Wackyrigged: I see U speak ur mind too but it's probably best to leave it be as there is no point in any of this anyways.... ----Yeah I could tell this thread was a reaction bite kinda thread from the get go and probably should never have made any replies just couldnt help myself though. Im done now tho. Time to shut up and go fishin boyz/girlz. Goodluck to all.

cutbait
08-22-2011, 06:10 PM
To the megalomaniac Gary. Your delusions of grandeur are epic fails. I have stayed quiet because I wanted to see you dig your grave and bury yourself in it with your narcissistic crap. There is no conspiracy and there were no talks of you or Bako. You idiot, I was on vacation for several days and saw this when I came back. No one mentioned it to me in a phone call conspiring against you like you think. I don't even know this Absolute Pig guy and have never met him. I will leave the circle jerking to you and cutbait. You guys are the "king" of that. You're so predictable. Put a fork in yourself, you're well done already.

I do want to thank Absolute Pig for exposing that you are a true megalomaniac and your underling cutbait has managed to be wrong again and bringing heat that he can't take. I can't wait for the moderator's PM now. I will not open or look at whiny cutbait PM's any longer so please don't message me and whine again.

Trying to take the high road is "crying" to you?

You obviously feel threatened for some ignorant reason that others can catch fish and don't reveal in a ego boosting, self-proclaimed "king of all duct noobs"....

I am through trying to keep this shiznit off the boards....

fish-o-haulic
08-22-2011, 06:11 PM
since this went off track anyway did pyramid ever get rentals

cutbait
08-22-2011, 06:12 PM
And thank you for changing your avatar back, those creepy harry ballz hanging out of those ugly arse shorts were making me ill

yolo
08-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Trying to take the high road is "crying" to you?

You obviously feel threatened for some ignorant reason that others can catch fish and don't reveal in a ego boosting, self-proclaimed "king of all duct noobs"....

I am through trying to keep this shiznit off the boards....

More irrational bantering. High road huh, lol? You speak with a forked tongue. You're a snake.

yolo
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
And thank you for changing your avatar back, those creepy harry ballz hanging out of those ugly arse shorts were making me ill

Just for you snake buddy. You infatuated again by zooming in or something on my tiny avatar pic to see ballz? For your information they are shaved like your bald, hairless head, creep.

cutbait
08-22-2011, 06:22 PM
More irrational bantering. High road huh, lol? You speak with a forked tongue. You're a snake.

Broken record

Yadda yadda.....

cutbait
08-22-2011, 06:24 PM
At some point Yalo your arguement is going to have to surpass "im a cry baby" and "forked tongue" blabber?

Just sayin?

Lucky Lager
08-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Dixie Normous

.....best.....screen name.....ever.....:ROFL:

it's the new 1st place, replacing, Hugh Jorgan

seal
08-22-2011, 07:42 PM
I KNEW YOU WERE WAITING IN THE WINGS surprised you don't have more to say about the subject....ohhh SO innocent...how many phone calls did it take to decide to play it all coy...and by the way, I'll thank you to leave me out of ur calls...find someone else to obsess with..

Ohhh U certainly know this was not an innocent gesture.......my arse!

Um dude I haven't had any phone calls with any of the individuals on this website. I fish for the love not the brag, I have no vendetta's and no needs to prove myself, I enjoy having fun on this website! I don't post reports cause that's who I am, someone that fish's for the love and not the glory I could give a rats backside about your fishing stories and I have never targeted you but I made one little that I thought was a funny comment and you decided to take up arms and attack.

I apologize to Yolo if it seems I've dragged you into this insanity, it certainly was not my intent.

Come my way Gary I'd be glad to meet you with a handshake a reset and a beer!

AbsolutePig
08-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Well again guys, this thread was started to get those guys down here for a duct fishing session. I thought it would be fun to see if the guys up north could catch the quality fish down here as they do up there. The couple guys I pointed out headlining the thread are guys I see posting pictures of big duct fish where they are from. That's all it was.......a friendly challenge. I'm not quite sure why it turned south (Well yeah I am, now that I go back and read it). I don't know any of you personally that have posted on this thread other than M@M, and I'm not sure he got involved in this. I don't know how I'm in a cricle and under some conspiracy either. I won't offer anymore friendly challenges. This thread took up my day, lovely! At least I got to order some cool stuff from TackleWarehouse while I was waiting for the next sarcastic post. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow evening........FROGGIN here we come!

yolo
08-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Seal, Nothing to apologize for. The writing was on the wall way before your post. The gun was fired but the bullet didn't go out the barrel, it backfired.

AbsolutePig, like I said, I have fished there (far east) a few times and caught fish and caught skunks but not caught any DD. Mike (M@M) is the DD slayer there. I will be back out there again and looking for that DD. This time of year is not the greatest to hunt for them anyway. Fall/winter will be better.

evosamurai
08-22-2011, 09:05 PM
I thought you were going with Dixie Normous?
Dixie Normous was busy, same with Hugh Jassole, theres always that chick Emma Roid

yolo
08-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Dixie Normous was busy, same with Hugh Jassole, theres always that chick Emma Roid

I thought Emma Roid was hanging out with Hugh Jasshole? How did you get Emma Roid away from Hugh Jasshole?

evosamurai
08-22-2011, 09:25 PM
lol ahh u must have caught my random posting with those names yolo lol sometimes i think people read the names and it blows by them they dont get it ha ha thanks for the tips also

yolo
08-22-2011, 09:44 PM
lol ahh u must have caught my random posting with those names yolo lol sometimes i think people read the names and it blows by them they dont get it ha ha thanks for the tips also

I hope the tips help. All I said was look both ways before you cross the street :Idea:

evosamurai
08-23-2011, 09:13 AM
I don't get these guys Seal.......it was a good natured challenge and look what it's turned into. Gary ur a piece of work dude. I had the upmost respect for you at one time now your just a clown. I should have known. An FNN tough guy. Now you can read my mind and tell me what my intentions were when I posted......wow, maybe you should do what I do for a living. Go back under the rock you came from. Yolo, I still like you buddy! Keep catching fish! If you do it in my area......let me know. I'd love to see!

come on guys check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuinqB9z3JI