PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Boils..... Kids on topwater action... full on lake lice and did I say BOILS??

cutbait
08-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Talked with my good buds Trailblazer, Feel the squeeel, the Hwy guys and TroutOnly himself.

Pyramid is full on boils.. { I caution this by saying, don't picture a lake with non-stop, sick striper frenzie,, It takes a lot of hard work and vigilance to fish boils}

Anyway, phones ringing with other FNN'ers who I've become good friends with..

Had a small floatilla of Bakonians,,,, {One knucklehead who is not from Bako too!}

Fishnchippy and I with our 11, and 12 year olds in one boat

HwyPig, his pops, and who is turning out to be quite the boil spotter, Austin, Hwy pigs 13 year old in their boat.

BassNrack and his buddy in another..

Had another Bud, not on FNN show up also

Woke the boys up at 3:30,,, popped up quick, met at gas station, talked smack.. Schooling the younguns how fishin buddies treat eachother....:Evil::Evil::Evil:

Got in line 45 mins early, more smack......

Should of known what we were in for. People sleeping on the road,, loading their mattress on top of the car,,, peeps cutting in line...

UGLY!!!

Got through the gate and could see fish popping in the 100ft channel.. OH YEAY!!!!!!!!!!

Our contingent split up and searched for boils and would call eachother if we spotted..

We headed straight to Yellowbar.. little action, nothing great..

Text came in.. SERRANO BOILSS!!!!

head over and it was non-stop popping till 730,, with occasional full on boils.. {thanks guys}

Lake was dead till 930-1000 where boils were less frequent but much more intense..

HwyPig and crew were winners of the day, with their uber aggressive tactics... Really paid off for em!

BassNrack and bud KILLED mr Largie!!! Won't say what they did, cause they are big time Bass tourney guys, but they SLAYED the LMB!!!!!!!!!!

The bud not on FNN lost a 400 dollar set up over the rail on a boil chase... hate to bring it up, but we feel the pain bro!

Saw Gayordy Bass and Noho "I ain't Al Queda" Art in his nice,,, Crestliner with a Honda engine... Sweet rig..

Though kind of reminds me of somebody???? HMMMMMMMM!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Plenty of fish for everyone!!!!!!

Here is Cutbait Jr. and Fishnchippy Jr.. with a few..

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2011-08-13_12-42-16_875.jpg

Short vid,,, real short,, HwyPig wanted to get in on the action {courtesy HWYPIG}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ZQgdExaW0

I will say this.. To all who is interested in the mid boils..

Go on the weekend... plenty of line cutting lake lice/ boil driving through numbnuts/ sherriff writting tickets for not observing counterclockwise driving/ Newb following any boat that looks like it has spotted a boil for everyone

Do not, I repeat do not fish the Mid on a weekday.. I highly recommend to the masses that you all fish the weekend!:Wink:

Case in point: Big massive boil, 300 yds dead ahead right? we roll up on one side,, Hwypig on the other... 7 baits flying towards the boil and out of nowhere this friggin bass boat runs DIRECTLY over the boilat 20 MPH+ and 3 of our 7 topwater baits land on his deck.

Dude actually started to b!tch to us for throwing on his boat??????

Towards the end we were having more fun teaming up and pretending to run and gun to "imaginary" boils and laugh out loud at the foolio's that would follow us for a good 1/4 mile..:LOL::LOL:

Couldn't shake the Newb's!!!

Where is my Trailblazer??????????????

Dude works tooooooo much!!!!!

trail blazer
08-13-2011, 07:47 PM
LOL............................Next fri bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS ONNNNNNNN!!!!!

Blasted 20 or 30 up there a cpl days ago myself,,,,,,,,,,,,ya know,,,,,,,,,,,,while you were at the beach WITHOUT ME!!!!

Great job at the mid bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Next fri the BAKO BOYS will own!

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
08-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Saaweet job CB having the youngens kill Mr. Stripey!!

You have me fired up to hit it up Soon!!!

BTW... LETS PLAN SOMETHING SOON. YOU TB me Mr. STRIPEY and Corzo. Haha

Again, great job
Mike

cutbait
08-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Can't wait to fish with ya boys..

Older I get the more fishing with good friends mean to me!.. Just like this morning at the gas station at 4:30 am... Having a blast at 4:30am with buddies.. Almost made the trip right there!

Corzo? I found out that stuff will kill ya...

Way too good, smooth... Don't know when to stop till its too late.

I say the bottle should have a requirement. Only drink with Buddies,,, making sure noone drinks it all.

Name the day boys,, I'm there!

SDDave
08-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Nice report, sounds like fun chasing boils with the boy, I was going to go back up there this week, but sounds like your on top of it and weekends is the ticket... Lol
With Castaic being as crappie as it's been back to the mid we come!
I'll tell all the L.A. homie's to head up to Pyramid!

cutbait
08-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Tell them all to go to the Mid.. Just on Sat or Sun cause the fish are scheduled to only boil on weekends!! :Secret:

Guess I wasn't ready for the weekend onslaught.. First time I experienced it...

WOW!

TroutOnly
08-14-2011, 10:10 AM
GET OFF THE BOILS AND GO BACK TO THE DUCT,SPEAKING OF BOILS,WINGNUT SLAYED A FAT ONE YESTERDAY ON THE LITTLE RED BOAT AT THE SAN ANT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,weekdays please,,,,,,,,,,,

mamachipy
08-14-2011, 11:04 AM
We had a good time and the boys had some of the biggest grins on their faces, especially when they hooked their own fish. With all the traffic and the neutral switch on the boat messing up, i was not in the best of moods come mid day. I need to apologize to CB and his boy for boiling over more than Mr. Stripy did. I just hate stupid people! I guess that's why I do what I do. Next time some SOB goes rolling threw a boil surrounded by guys doing the right thing they will be losing some equipment.

TroutOnly
08-15-2011, 04:50 PM
CARPBOY THERES ONE BIG DIFFERENCE IN THAT RED BOAT AND MINE,THE STRIPERS DIE WHEN THEY GET NEAR MINE AND THE OTHER BOAT THAT DOESNT HAPPEN,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
08-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Tell them all to go to the Mid.. Just on Sat or Sun cause the fish are scheduled to only boil on weekends!! :Secret:

Guess I wasn't ready for the weekend onslaught.. First time I experienced it...

WOW!

Awe man!! I already made plans for a weekday visit.:EyePop:

yolo
08-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Awe man!! I already made plans for a weekday visit.:EyePop:

Ron, I can bring my jet skis and swirl around you to make it feel like a weekend if you like?

Nice getting the kids on some fish.

fishinone
08-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Ron, I can bring my jet skis and swirl around you to make it feel like a weekend if you like?

I'm sorry!

Further information about the plan is unavailable to you.:Neutral:

TroutOnly
08-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Yea ron you tell him,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,

yolo
08-16-2011, 07:00 PM
They're not afraid of the jet pumps. It's those pesky boats with props and giant hulls that come darting in on them that scares them.
Hey Ron. I have 6 jet skis. You are welcome to ride one. Stealth boil chasing lol. They'll never know what hit 'em.

fishinone
08-18-2011, 01:18 PM
They're not afraid of the jet pumps. It's those pesky boats with props and giant hulls that come darting in on them that scares them.
Hey Ron. I have 6 jet skis. You are welcome to ride one. Stealth boil chasing lol. They'll never know what hit 'em.

I wonder if I can troll the dam at Castaic with a jetski. Do you want help mounting rod holders?

yolo
08-20-2011, 04:50 PM
I wonder if I can troll the dam at Castaic with a jetski. Do you want help mounting rod holders?

Troll? That's no fun. I would like to get on some boils in there because they are out of reach for the boaters and the shore guys.

Hitts0n
08-21-2011, 03:06 PM
fawkin slayed ummmmmmmmmmm!!

cutbait
08-21-2011, 05:27 PM
When we all gonna get together and fish Hitts????????

fish-o-haulic
08-21-2011, 09:11 PM
did pyramid ever get those rentals