PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Newport Landing 8/09

sullyfish
08-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Kind of short notice

Twilight had limits of sandbass last night and they might not make it out tonight due to low turnout?

I just called to res. a spot and there is only 5 reservations so far - Bummer

I think they need a few more to make to boat leave the dock. (10 people I believe)

Hopefully some FNNers will make it out there

$25.00

the killa fish taco
08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
what boat is it on tonight?

sullyfish
08-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Its the Nautilus

$25.00 special

Print this out

Lots Of Barracuda Biting This Morning (Tuesday August 9) On Huntington Flats. Limits Of Sand Bass On Twilight Monday Night August 8!
Hi Everyone

Barracuda moved back in to the Huntington Flats this morning with the Nautilus on their morning ½ day with 29 anglers already have over 80 barracuda and still fishing as of 9 am Tuesday August 9. Sand bass are also biting with the twilight trip last night on the Nautilus getting limits of sand bass for only 9 anglers (90 sand bass). And the afternoon ½ day yesterday afternoon Monday August 8 on the Nautilus had great calico bass fishing with lots of 4-5 pound calico bass on fly-lined baits. Water temps are up to 68 degrees in very clean blue water. Very fun fishing.

The Nautilus has open party twilight trips including tonight departing at 7 pm. I am extending the $25 email club twilight special through this weekend (good until August 18 next Thursday).

The Nautilus is also running open party morning and afternoon ½ day trips daily including both Saturday August 13 and Sunday August 14.

The Patriot is running open party ¾ day trips all this week and for this Saturday August 13. Departing at 7 am returning at 5 pm. For Sunday the Amigo will be running open party ¾ day.

For ¾ day for this week I thought we could do a email club special save $20 on any weekday ¾ day trip for Weds August 10, Thurs August 11, Friday August 12, Monday August 15, and Tuesday August 16. Trips depart at 7 am on Patriot every day.

Lia Mendoza
949-675-0551
www.newportlanding.com

$25 Twilight Email Club Special
$20 Off 3/4 Day Special (Not Valid For Sat Or Sun)

Expires After 08/18/2011