PDA

View Full Version : Boquet Reservoir

dogomudda
08-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Ok...so, I have been looking all over the internet about Boquet Res. and they basically all say you can fish there. I have been told by locals that we can't. So....what is the deal? I drive by it sometimes and wish I could fish there. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

SDDave
08-08-2011, 06:42 PM
have you noticed the fence and the huge crowds of nobody around the shoreline...lol
No fishing, nijia only and huge tresspassing violation, not worth it, go get on a boat and fish Pyramid.

dogomudda
08-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Totally sucks. Right now, my boat is hanging in the garage because we are installing carpet, painting and other assorted stuff. The trailer is in need of help too but...might have to blow that off. I WANT TO GET ON A LAKE! Am sort of tired of getting out on Elizabeth with my Raft. UGH

reservoir dog
08-08-2011, 09:19 PM
It's off limits unless you're willing to trespass. I checked it out a while back and hopped the fence. Didn't fish it but saw lots of fish jumping. Good luck if you're gonna risk it.

Jimbow
08-09-2011, 05:38 PM
There is absolutely no fishing allowed there. And it is no small fine either by the time The Department of Homeland Security gets done with you may never want to fish again.