PDA

View Full Version : Guasti?

catfish 17
08-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Is it even worth going to guasti during the week? like on monday or on a tuesday? I know they stock on thursdays, but too many people go, that maybe they clean up the lake. What you guys think? i wanna go catch me some cats.

white belt
08-08-2011, 01:41 PM
I went last Monday and caught 2 cat fish and a tiny blue gill. One cat fish was caught on mackerel and the other was caught with a crank bait. And they were caught fishing by that tiny cove that connects the two lakes. The kids out on the dock caught their limits for sure.

catfish 17
08-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Were you in the small lake or the big lake? and how about the kids?

white belt
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
nobody was in the small lake the entire day.

well i started in the small lake for like 20-30 minutes just to mess around with my crank bait (never used one before that day) but after that I moved to the big lake.

the kids, and the other anglers waiting, all rushed to the dock when they got in so i'm sure that's the primo spot on the lake.

catfish 17
08-09-2011, 01:41 PM
wow, cus i heard on here that the small lake was the way to go. That they stock more then half of the fish in the small lake and the rest on the big one. Were the kids just casting out?

white belt
08-10-2011, 07:09 AM
I think there was a thread about that but it's probably completely fished out by Monday, which is when I went. If you go there that first day I'm sure the small lake would be good. Casting out as in just off the dock? Yeah that's what they were doing.

catfish 17
08-10-2011, 02:52 PM
wow, cool. I should go try it.