PDA

View Full Version : 08/05/11

dday07
08-07-2011, 04:58 PM
First time to lake and i see why bank fishermen like this lake.plenty of steep drops from shore which def. with summer fishing.fished the right side of the marina and had most of our action on 3rd cove down.my bro caught 5 and me 4 on ika's and senko's.we wanted to try left of marina going towards dam but it was hot and we called it a day around noon.? is the left side better or the right of the dam...love some opinions...thanks /http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/dday07/Image0127.jpg[/IMG]

HawgStalker
08-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I've caught bigger fish to the left...but I fish more to the left as well! So that probably doesnt help much... Lol! But its a great lake and you're gonna catch fish everywhere bro! Good luck!

GdHkSet1
08-07-2011, 09:00 PM
dDay07,
Thanks for the shore report. Glad you nailed some on the right side, can;t go wrong going either which side you go-the structure is awesome. Have a topwater setup ready to go, seen some bIg boils of Stripers even in mid-day around the marina cove area and around the point towards the east dam- there's a maintenance road that goes down into the lake near the NE corner of the dam, good transit area for fish.