PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fishing buddy!

Pooldude
08-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Hi fellow bass fishermen:

I am a newly retired contractor & I have recently purchased a bass boat & I am looking for someone that loves to fish that "knows" DVL well & would be willing to "show me the lake"! It's been several years sense I've activly bass fished & I've never fished for Stripers. I'm looking for someone that can give the pointers necessary so I can start enjoying my new boat & DVL.

I am also looking for someone that would like to be my new "fishing buddy" to "back seat" me & to help share expenses. If you love to fish, don't have a boat, & would like to get out on the lake; please let me know. Email me at jimjo0212@gmail.com or call me at 951.926.4451 (I live in the French Valley area).

32207 :Envious::Envious:

striperkingclassic1
08-07-2011, 09:59 AM
You may will probably get some responses from guys fishing our striper tournament coming up on the 27th. There's a bunch of guys looking for a seat. I'm sure they'll chip in and pay for gas, bring snacks and show you a few striper tricks. Good luck.
Barry A. Ogawa

HawgStalker
08-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Congrats on your retirement! I havent fished DVL for very long but catch largies on a consistant basis from shore. Dont know a damn thing about striper fishing so I cant help you there. Its a great lake and you're going to find plenty of people willing to help, stop by Last Chance in Hemet and talk to Matt. Good luck!!

fishntime
08-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Congrats on the retirement and tge awesome new bass boat! I'm sure youll find alot of guys willing to jump on the back of that sick boat!

eddiefishtaco
08-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Congrats on your retirement, I could ride with you once in a while on weekdays
and help with expenses, I know a thing or two about big stripers, and can fish the minis too

Greg Springman
08-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Pooldude.......I strickly fish bass, and DVL is my home lake. I have my own boat as well, but often finding myself fishing alone. That's worst than drink'n alone?? I recently began to fish with a Bass club and they have some great sticks in the club. It has been an exciting year at DVL, where I have found several new spots that have produced. But like every other lake in SoCal, they are all high, and the Bass have been moving around, from deep, to shallow, now deep again. The Topwater has been awesome lately. I'm 5 years out from retirement and have the means to fish as needed! Give me a call at (909) 838-0050.

Good hunting and tight lines.............

30lber
08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
E mail sent.
I can fish on my days off.

eddiefishtaco
08-09-2011, 09:47 PM
30 lbr.. you have picture of a 5 pounder
jk!

30lber
08-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Hay there taco.
The fish is actually under 10.
Are you getting ready for this season? Or are you going to continue
chasing DoDo,slol

Pooldude
08-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi Greg: I just now saw your reply to my post (not very familiar with this forum thing). Sorry about that! This being Sunday, your probably either fishing, sleeping, or doing "honey do's" so I didn't want to call & bother you. In any case, I would love to hook up with you so why don't you reply to this post by sending me an email to...... jimjo0212@gmail.com or you can call me at (951) 926-4511. I'm trying to join a bass club as well, have my first meeting this coming Thursday in Riverside. Really looking forward to that! The name of the club is the POINT SEEKERS. Would that happen to be the club you're in? I was supposed to go Mon. with a fellow but he had to bail on me so I'm available if you are. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for the reply!

Pooldude
08-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Hey Taco: I'm available tomorrow if you are. I was suppossed to go with "dodo" but he had to pass. I just sent Greg an invite as well so hopfully one of you can go. I can't wait to get out on that lake with someone that knows it. My name is Jim Carden & my email is jimjo0212@gmail.com or my home # is (951) 926-4511. Looking forward to meeting you..... Jim

JV
08-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Sent you a PM