PDA

View Full Version : seriously though...

Elber Gudo
08-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Is their any type of fishing action at legg, lincoln or echo park lakes? how about hollenbeck park. i havent fished in a long time, just as long as i have been in this forum. my last user name was rabbit_1. What ever happened to rob Z. well, any info is good, i dont want to go too far at this point so i thought the local holes would be a good place to start.:???:

DarkShadow
08-08-2011, 01:05 PM
There's fish in those lakes, thus there is some type of action.

Hollenbeck seems to do well the first few days after a DFG stocking. As far as the other lakes, Echo Park is closed until 2059 when they finally remodel it for the hipsters, and even if the bite was WFO at Legg, nobody would volunteer information, for a good reason.

Lincoln? I'm sure there's always something biting there.

Elber Gudo
08-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Stoopid Poachers. i havent been to those parks for fishing purposes in..... Well, a couple moons ago. i guess i will just go and see. thanks for the response. i will report after if any action.

Ifishtoolittle
08-08-2011, 02:48 PM
There's fish in those lakes, thus there is some type of action.

Hollenbeck seems to do well the first few days after a DFG stocking. As far as the other lakes, Echo Park is closed until 2059 when they finally remodel it for the hipsters, and even if the bite was WFO at Legg, nobody would volunteer information, for a good reason.

Lincoln? I'm sure there's always something biting there.

^ What he said.