PDA

View Full Version : Stirper's Boiling 8/6..But I skunked!!

661Bass'n
08-06-2011, 04:53 PM
So, got down to the buoy line by 7am, by the time I got done with the line to pay and get in. I soaked some anchovies in about 80ft of water nothing....then about 8am I see some boing across the lake, that would be the right side looking at the line. Anyways, motored over but before I got there, yes they were gone. A total of 3 of us from boats where attemping to hit them up. They started to boil more and moved towards the line, but another boat was already set up in front of them and I couldn't make it without cutting someone off..so, in all no body hooked up. They boiled for about 15 minute total and left.....

I ended the day with a big ol ZERO!! Skunk...oh well...next time!!!

Alex

BIGBASS MB
08-06-2011, 05:39 PM
thats a good sign, maybe the striper fishing will get better than it has been...
MB

Rabbito
08-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Fishing sucked today one striper in the boat fished from about 8am -6pm. Metered striper everywhere at the buoy line but only the one wanted to play. Drove around looking for boils or shad to catch but there was none to be found.

Split the day between soaking bait for striper and artificials for LMB and all I got was this sunburn.

SDDave
08-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Man... Guys drive a extra 20 minuites up the road and tear em up...

Hitts0n
08-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Dang still no good action.I guess thats a good sign.They are patroling.
Well better fishing to all !! At least you got to get out !!

koifish
08-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Heard mid is on fire....

karlow
08-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Yep
We fished there on Friday the 5th.
Lots of meter fish in the kill zone, but no love on the troll.
No boils no love. We managed to scratch up two bait fish and that's it!
We should have gone the extra 20 miles!

TroutOnly
08-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Too bad karlow,,,,,,,the mid has been better but the castaic has to blow up sooner than later,,,,,,i may have to go just to show you karl................

pyramidrose
08-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Well Bob ,

You're still welcome here . We will make sure your "Boils" last a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:EyePop::EyePop: