PDA

View Full Version : I am the LIZARD KING!!!! 8/5/11

Ifishtoolittle
08-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Went down to Belmont pier today in hopes of a fun day of YFC, Tomcod, Mackerel, and maybe even a bass bite. Alas, it was not to be. Why? Well, I had no f**king idea that the DFG was having a kids pier derby derby today! WHOOOOOO!!! Luckily one of my buddies was down there so I scored some free squid and 1oz sinkers. Anyways, enough of my irritating post here's what I, my uncle, and my little cousin bagged.

Me- 2 Lizards

Uncle- 1 Tomcod, 1 YFC

Cousin- 2 Tomcod, 1 YFC, 1 Torpedo Jacksmelt

Didn't take a picture of the Torpedo; but if my cousin entered in the derby he would have won lol! The Jacksmelt was close to 2lbs and the winning group of fish were 1.9lbs, 1.5lbs, 0.91lb. :ROFL:

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu337/Ifishtoolittle/DSCF3479.jpg
Here's my personal best Lizardfish! LOL the damn thing was pushing 20". Darn cousin had to grab the slimy bastid.

-Bryan

DockRat
08-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Congrats on your PB Kumono Dragon.
DR

murrieta angler
08-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Hey IFTL,
Too funny Bro,
Robert
<><

Hooked Up
08-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Well at least the kid is smiling! lol :) Need dish soap or some type of degreaser to get the slime off!? That slime is like goo. But you can't lip them with those needle sharp teeth they have! Thanks for the post. Funny.

Ifishtoolittle
08-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Hey IFTL,
Too funny Bro,
Robert
<><

lol thanks.

Congrats on your PB Kumono Dragon.
DR

It actually fought pretty hard probably harder than a 10" cali lol!

Well at least the kid is smiling! lol :) Need dish soap or some type of degreaser to get the slime off!? That slime is like goo. But you can't lip them with those needle sharp teeth they have! Thanks for the post. Funny.

Nah the slime is not even as bad as Bullheads. I just had to rinse it and the snot came off easily.