PDA

View Full Version : Guasti Alert!

etucker1959
08-05-2011, 06:23 PM
As I went fishing today at Yucapia regional park, for not much action on the catfish. Two catfish out of six taken was our score. A loyal posse member called me with an interesting story about the action at Guasti regional park today. This tread is for all of you poachers and lurker's out there. If you have been following my catfish information that I have been given out, you should know Guasti gets stocked every Thursday. No big deal right? The goof balls who stock the lake put more then half of the catfish plant in the little lake! That lake is tiny! Can you guess what happened? WIDE OPEN AND STUPID CATFISHING. It's was so wide open on Friday Aug 5 2011, that those lazy park rangers were actually out walking around with a score card counting every ones fish. Okay you lurkers out there you better get down there quick before there all gone.

TheAsianGuy
08-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Nice! Rather than using a pole, just waltz in with a bucket and you're done with the daily limit after 10 minutes. If the ranger asks what you're doing, just say you're cooling off with the bucket, but caught some fishes in the process :LOL: