PDA

View Full Version : 8/4 good day sorry no pics.

Desertfishen2
08-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Thought about not posting due to all the chater but this was the first time we have been out in over a month due to my eye surgery.

My two son and I got to the lake about 6:45 no line on the water and off west stopped at one point picked up 6 1.5-2.0 lb fish [45 min.] headed to west dam north end started throwing senko and drop shot. We headed in 1:00 PM lost count but between 35 & 40 most in the 2-2.5 range 5 over 3 and one 4.3. All the larger fish on senko. Fishing 15'-75' from the dam. senko watermelon bk&gr pumpkin bk&gr drop shot marg mulatot morning dawn. BATTERY DOWN ON CAMERA . SORRY

bxbomber
08-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Well done. Thats a great day. I believe you even without pics.

GdHkSet1
08-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Way to haul those LMB'S in Sounds like a nice weekday fishin trip with sons, thanks for sharing the days outcome.

HawgStalker
08-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Nice job! Thx for the report!

KingShad
08-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Thought about not posting due to all the chater but this was the first time we have been out in over a month due to my eye surgery.

My two son and I got to the lake about 6:45 no line on the water and off west stopped at one point picked up 6 1.5-2.0 lb fish [45 min.] headed to west dam north end started throwing senko and drop shot. We headed in 1:00 PM lost count but between 35 & 40 most in the 2-2.5 range 5 over 3 and one 4.3. All the larger fish on senko. Fishing 15'-75' from the dam. senko watermelon bk&gr pumpkin bk&gr drop shot marg mulatot morning dawn. BATTERY DOWN ON CAMERA . SORRY

We must of been fishing right next to you. Started the day off for stripers. Trolled down to 30', threw producers, punkers, scroungers, blah blah blah with nothing. Saw only one largemouth bass boil and no balls of shad on my hds unit. Two employees confirmed there were only 2 small stripers reported by 2pm. At 11 we decided to hook up a worm pole and moved to the west dam north side. Fished in 60' and caught 22 in 1.5 hours then called it a day since I had a b-day dinner to get to. Every cast was a bite or fish with four double hookups. We were catching dinks in the 25' zone so we moved out to 60' and threw on senkos. The bigger baits got us snagged more but was worth the re-tieing. Every fish after that was between 15" - 19". Had a nice one on with a 10" thumper worm but it came off before I got to see it.

Desertfishen2
08-06-2011, 01:13 PM
We were in the red tracker. Sounds like the same results we were having word for word. Fun time and not to hot.

KingShad
08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
I did see you. There were two red trackers one with kids another with two men. We were in the blue/white boat. The wind definitely kept the drift good for dragging the worms and the heat down.