PDA

View Full Version : Camping/fishing Silverwood 8-5-11 -- 8-7-11

evosamurai
08-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Gonna be up at the wood tubing it up, camping, cooking drinking lots of beer anyone gonna be up there this weekend???

TheAsianGuy
08-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Dang boy! You're going to have fun at the lake while I have fun in the middle of the desert in AZ?! :LOL: Catch those freaking fishes and eat them up for the both of us. I'll join you guys later after I get back.

evosamurai
08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
the the tackle shop @ the marina have frozen mackeral? im gonna stock up on it but dont want it to get mushy in the coolers

TheAsianGuy
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
the the tackle shop @ the marina have frozen mackeral? im gonna stock up on it but dont want it to get mushy in the coolers

You can get a few fresh one at the Ranch 99, Seafoods Market, or better yet, there's an Asian market just before 5th St along Waterman Ave, on your left as you head northwards, just right after that audio store as you pass 4th St. Like I said, Asians eat mackerels like they're veggies. My mom bought a freezer load of fresh macks earlier, prepped, and freezed them. Thawed them out, and they're just as good as a fresh one. So, the frozen ones at the marina shouldn't be getting mushy at all as you thaw them out in the water, within the water tight bags (ziplock). Just make sure there are plenty of thawing time (5+ hours).

evosamurai
08-04-2011, 05:11 PM
have lots of beer ill be out on the float tube this weekend, wearing an urban camo uv buff face mask and a blue baseball cap keep an eye out for me

evosamurai
08-04-2011, 07:13 PM
anyone camp there? on google earth it looks like i can take a trail down to the water to fish at night i should be fine right???

TheAsianGuy
08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Just don't get caught with a rattler swimming up your panties :LOL: Try not to get killed for drinking too much in the lake. Keep your blood content from going over 2.0

evosamurai
08-04-2011, 10:55 PM
your right that odouls sure creeps up on me tears me up, makes me do crazy things i normally dont do

evosamurai
08-04-2011, 10:55 PM
damn didnt think about snakes, should have bought a snake kit