PDA

View Full Version : Irvine 7/30

Hometown
08-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Got to the lake at 3:00 and headed to the flats in search of Mr Crappie fished several spots but no Crappie today.At about 7:00 i decided it was time to go look for the Kitties down by the dam To do some pry tourney scotting.anchored on first spot toss out thye mackeral dipped in Cajun Bite On.About 1/2 hour later i see a familiar red Lund that proceeds to anchor next to me now im thinking great I must be in the right area since previous King of the Cats winner trolly and his side Kick Pantoon were anchored right next to me.Pantoon strikes first and now im getting worried but in the 2 1/2 hours i land my 5 fish limit as im un hooking my last one my other pole gets bit set hook and catch number 6 released it and headed for the dock.Over all a fun night nothing big all 3 to 5 lbrs.Hopefully I can find aa qualifer next week .Great to see Terry and Chris on the water.Sorry no pics

the killa fish taco
08-01-2011, 03:55 PM
wheres the pix? good job and see you this weekend!

OC ANGLER
08-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Good Stuff !

troutdog
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
WTG out there Mark, good luck Saturday!

TD

5150fishn
08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Nice job out there Hometown. Thanks for the report.

Hitts0n
08-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Oh I have a sauce/juice wipped up from a louisiana catfish pro wipped up
for this saturdays tourney !! Hopefully it works !! all I need now is some fresh mack !!
Great report and good luck out there folks !!!!!!!

PONTOON
08-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Hometown,

It was good to see you out there at the Vine..........and yes you had the cool spot!

Once you got into the zone you didn'y take long at all to bring in a very nice stringer of cats. Good luck in the tourney this weekend and I'll be checking for reports this week.

Great job out there and Good Luck!:Thumbs Up:

Hometown
08-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks guys it was fun and the scouting payed off i quilified saturday but i landed a 4.11lb on friday would of made me some cash if i caught it saturday