PDA

View Full Version : Shark Week

WARRIORMIKE
08-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Anyone watching this on Discovery Channel this week. I just downloaded Jaws too. Classic movie!

DarkShadow
08-02-2011, 08:51 AM
After almost 25 years of Shark Week, you'd think scientists would have come up with a better defense during a shark attack other than

"Punch it in its face."

Yeah. You ever try punching anything underwater? If a bullet that's traveling at 1000 FPS gets stopped underwater within feet of hitting the surface, I don't think me punching at Jaws is gonna really do anything except piss it off.

fish-o-haulic
08-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Why does shark week seem to be every week

TUNAVIC
08-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Cool program,watch it everytime,can't seem to change it when it's on.

DarkShadow
08-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Why does shark week seem to be every week

Because you can only show Bear Grylls eating rhino dung and drinking his own urine only so much.

fish-o-haulic
08-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Because you can only show Bear Grylls eating rhino dung and drinking his own urine only so much.

Ya thats why now they show 2 guys eating rhino dung and drinking there own urine at the same time. Ever seen dual survival. Plus i think mythbusters ran out of myths, even though they never answered mine about if its possible to eat a twinkie thats two years old go in your time machine to the day you bought that twinkie and see if the twinkie your currently eating is just as good as the day you bought it. I asked my doctor if he thought that was possible and he said sure, even though alot of people call him a shrink I think were years away from shrinking technology.

DarkShadow
08-02-2011, 03:58 PM
At least they're not the "History" Channel.

Sounds like a bunch of nuts in tin foil hats got ahold of the programming there.

Ever seen "Ancient Aliens?" I've never heard so much crap that has NOTHING to do with HISTORY. I think I saw an episode where they debated the existence of a unicorn the other day.