PDA

View Full Version : Need help:

Reellady46
07-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how to post my pictures on a post without it being a thumbnail when reading and looking at it? I want the pictures to be clear and bigger. Tips would be greatly appreciated.

RL

troutdog
07-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Open up a free photobucket account, follow the steps included in the link below and you're golden....good luck and have fun!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?16012-How-to-load-full-size-photos-to-FNN-using-PhotoBucket.Com

TD

Reellady46
07-31-2011, 03:23 PM
I did. I uploaded to my profile okay, but when I post it shows as a thumbnail.

troutdog
07-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Click on the last dropdown option "IMG Code". When you click on it the word "copied" will appear in the box, simply paste from there by right clicking and selecting "paste" or hit "control and the letter V" at the same time. I will be giving tutorials at Bob's aka bebops next week as he forgot from the last time I showed him :LOL:

TD

Reellady46
07-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Thank you, will try that.

fishinforbait714
07-31-2011, 03:38 PM
:Big Grin:
Can anyone tell me how to post my pictures on a post without it being a thumbnail when reading and looking at it? I want the pictures to be clear and bigger. Tips would be greatly appreciated.

RL
If you go to the the topic photos there are directions on how to do it. Very frustrating at first. Hope you had a good fishing trip. Looking forward to reading about it.

Good luck!

Reellady46
07-31-2011, 03:55 PM
:Big Grin:
If you go to the the topic photos there are directions on how to do it. Very frustrating at first. Hope you had a good fishing trip. Looking forward to reading about it.

Good luck!
It was the best fishing trip I have ever been on. I have never caught Trout, Perch, Coho Salmon, Crappie, Bass and Kitties at the same place. I took 164 pictures. It was absolutely beautiful! Did not want to come home, although a shower was nice and my bed will be nice tonight. Caught lots of sun as well. Tell the misses hello for me Jimmy..

RL

Hitts0n
07-31-2011, 04:00 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha!!!! :Rolls Eyes:

Reellady46
07-31-2011, 04:03 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha!!!! :Rolls Eyes:

What!! LMAO!!!

fishinforbait714
07-31-2011, 05:54 PM
:Big Smile: Caught a few kitties Saturday night. We are heading to Castaic next weekend. You should bring your boat out and wet a line with us.:Big Grin: Our little guy enjoyed fishing with you.

Hopefully see you out on the water soon Chica!

fishinforbait714
08-01-2011, 07:03 AM
The Jimmy comment went right over my head! Lena is dying over here.:ROFL: That is some funny Shet right there! Come join us next weekend! :???: That was a good one! :ROFL::ROFL: Got to hand you that one. :Applause: Have a great work week!

Jose

Reellady46
08-01-2011, 09:38 AM
:ROFL:
The Jimmy comment went right over my head! Lena is dying over here.:ROFL: That is some funny Shet right there! Come join us next weekend! :???: That was a good one! :ROFL::ROFL: Got to hand you that one. :Applause: Have a great work week!

Jose
:ROFL::ROFL: I wondered if you got it! lmfao!! Jose? LMFAO!! I am not sure about this next weekend. Good luck! Got some Coho for ya. YUM!!