PDA

View Full Version : Newest Team member

Nipple Twister
07-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Hadn't really planned on fishing today but yesterday Mr. Postman left me a little surprise, a new Lucky Craft. I had ordered a Flash Minnow Metallic Ayu earlier in the week and did not expect it to arrive until next week. All the excuse I needed to get back out there and start wearing the paint off. After a little added modification I went out to a local spot.

Time: 0600
Conditions: stormy, rain upon arrival
Tide: negitive .8
Air Temp: 62
Water Temp: unknown
Clarity: muddy and lots of rips

After about 3 hours I was able to only get one Ribbed Perch, moved to another spot
(within walking distance) and picked up two shorties. All in all it was a good morning :LOL:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/nippletwister_photos/Fishing/SARM073111a.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/nippletwister_photos/Fishing/SARM073111d.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/nippletwister_photos/Fishing/SARM073111f.jpg

PegLegg
07-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Not bad for a random day of fishin to break in the new LC

brad1
07-31-2011, 12:06 PM
Nice job man..I really have to get me some of them lucky crafts

PONTOON
07-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Nice going out there NT!:Cool:

I'll be willing to bet the postman will be delivering a few more L.C.'s to your house very soon.:LOL:

Good job and thanks for the report.:Thumbs Up:

Hitts0n
07-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for posting !! Great share !!

Nipple Twister
08-01-2011, 12:38 PM
:Wink: Thanks evryone, conditions where tough but had fun nun the less.

Pontoon, yeah he might be doing just that but it has seriously cut into my cigar funds.........

Which Way Out
08-01-2011, 02:18 PM
:Wink: Thanks evryone, conditions where tough but had fun nun the less.

Pontoon, yeah he might be doing just that but it has seriously cut into my cigar funds.........

But think of all the fish you can Smoke:ROFL: couldn't stop myself

Wingnut
08-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Who will get a legal Halibut first between Nipple Twister and Pontoon? :Wink:
Nothing like a little friendly competition between co-workers. :Big Grin:
Nice session! Keep up the good work out there.

bones
08-02-2011, 05:09 AM
Hey...Stop poaching out my spot....LOL

JK John...I bet I know where you stuck those shorties.....The sand tells a tale!

As long as the cigars you gave up for the LC were not black and milds your OK dude. Thanks for the report!

FYI....Your ribbed perch is actually called a barred surf perch. MMMMMM.....That LC is already a SW series but it looks like Master Wingnut gave it a little custom gill paint!

Nipple Twister
08-02-2011, 07:37 AM
........Ribbed, don't know where my head was at. Must have been cigar withdrawl! Thanks for the correction:Beat Stick:.
Had a blast out there with you and Pontoon.....it was just toooo tempting of a spot and I was getting beat up in the surf that day so a little calm water was a nice change to end the session, I will leave it alone for a while, I'll wait until your ready to do it again and would like some company:Fishing Hole:.
Will be hitting it again this Sat out at the local home beach.

oh BTW, pretty much a Rocky Patel (sp?) cigars lately but if I get a deal on some Black and Milds I will pass'em your way for sure...

PONTOON
08-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Who will get a legal Halibut first between Nipple Twister and Pontoon? :Wink:
Nothing like a little friendly competition between co-workers. :Big Grin:
Nice session! Keep up the good work out there.

Hey, wait a minute Arthur.......I've got all the pressure I need right now!

I mean the intensity here at work is so bad NT won't even talk to me......He's on a mission and I've known him since we were apprentices and he'll put his head down and get what he's after.:Envious: