PDA

View Full Version : Perris lake BASS BITE!

Vies
07-31-2011, 11:23 AM
Got to the lake a bit late due to the weird wet weather, but i was able to manage 6 bass in an hour of tubing! Good day i ended up leaving @ 9am. Bass are hittin' hard even though its raining hard.

Fish on!

V

bassgrabber1
07-31-2011, 03:30 PM
I knew they would be!!!! I would have gone but my little aluminum doesn't have a bilge pump in it.....maybe gong to install one.

CPT. Kirk
07-31-2011, 03:36 PM
Way to go V
keep up the work
I have had several good days at Perris in my tube.

fishmounter
07-31-2011, 10:00 PM
James, you don't need a bilge pump. Just cut an old bleach bottle or milk jug into a "Scoop" and use that to bail out any water from the bottom of the boat. Works great unless you have a major leak.

tagg27
07-31-2011, 11:25 PM
Nice! Can't wait to get back to the lake. Damn work gets in the way of my fishing.

bassgrabber1
08-01-2011, 06:35 AM
James, you don't need a bilge pump. Just cut an old bleach bottle or milk jug into a "Scoop" and use that to bail out any water from the bottom of the boat. Works great unless you have a major leak.

I installed a floor so I cant bail out water that way but i would be able to just put a small pump under there and plug it in when I need it. I took quite a bit of water the other day when I went through some huge wake left my some idiots doing like 70 on the lake. I'm just trying ti make it easier is all...lol