PDA

View Full Version : Striper king classic- can anybody share a seat?

striperkingclassic1
07-30-2011, 11:15 AM
**IF ANY BOATER'S IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HAS AN OPEN SEAT OR ANGLER NEEDS ONE,
PLEASE ADVISE ON THIS THREAD**

Let's see if we can work together to fill open seats on boats for those who don't have boats. I'm sure that anyone that needs a seat will help pay for gas, snacks and offer a few bad jokes. It will be a "win-win" day for all and you'll have good carma for the tournament! Let's get started:

Tacklejunkie- needs a seat.

tacklejunkie
07-30-2011, 11:32 AM
C'mon guys I'm not very good at Striper fishing but let's give it a shot! I bet there is other non boaters out there too.

TroutOnly
07-30-2011, 04:21 PM
HEY T/J IVE GOT AN OPEN SEAT,,,,,,,,,SHOCKS IN THE OTHER ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

tacklejunkie
07-30-2011, 05:12 PM
For real! T.O.'s boat for the tourney!
No place I'd rather be! Let me know the details Uncle B. I'm there!
I'll go pay my tourney entry fees. PM me how much to bring for splitting the seats!

Maybe pre-fish on the kayak!
light tackle so they don't yank me in.

AbsolutePig
07-31-2011, 10:59 AM
I'll go if anyone else has an open seat. Let me know if anyone is interested. No boat for me.....;-(

AbsolutePig
07-31-2011, 11:00 AM
I'll go if anyone else has an open seat. Let me know if anyone is interested. No boat for me.....;-(

I don't know anything about trolling.....or bait and wait........but I can chuck big swimbaits all day in the different water columns..... ;-)

striperkingclassic1
07-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Come on guys, can't someone share a seat with AP? Maybe someone thinking about renting a boat can go in half with him. Hey AP, maybe you should tell people that you won't be an absolute pig on their boat???

AbsolutePig
08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Come on guys, can't someone share a seat with AP? Maybe someone thinking about renting a boat can go in half with him. Hey AP, maybe you should tell people that you won't be an absolute pig on their boat???

LOL.....I'm use to it. As soon as I can get the wifey to sign off on it I'll have my own set-up. One of these days.......

striperkingclassic1
08-07-2011, 10:04 AM
This is a great opportunity for anybody that needs a seat! Check out this new thread started today in this section:

"LOOKING FOR A FISHING BUDDY!" by POOLDUDE.

PM him as soon as possible. Good luck.
Barry A. Ogawa

DrePSP
08-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I am working on some buddies to go but just in case I am just putting a feeler out to see if anyone has open seat.
I have all my own gear, I have trolled with lead core or divers when I had my boat, but I sold it cause I want to upgrade to 4 stroke (thanks to DVL).
A LOT of trout experience, some striper. always willing to learn more.