PDA

View Full Version : Discounted rates for Charter Boats

Karyn
07-28-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't know if it's cool to post this, but I am going to go out on a limb and if it's not, well, so be it...

When my youngest turned 5, we went out on the HappyMan charter boat out of Long Beach. I came across the photo of him holding the pole with a great big smile on his little face. I showed him the photo, and now-for his 21st birthday, my son wants to go to ocean fishing on a charter boat and I looked up different places to go out of... and clicked on my goldstar.com events page, typed in fishing as a search and they have discounted prices on boat charters. You can get a discount of 40-50% off of the regular price. For example, they have a trip that normally costs $76 for $45 and another that is normally $33 for $16.50. Also, different places have buy one adult fare and get your kid on the boat for free on Fridays- if they are 15 years old or younger. Mines too old... : ( But, in reality, it's about the same deal going through goldstar events. They also have other events posted.

Just wanted to pass it on...

Now, if anyone has time and can tell me what I might need, any info would be appreciated. I mostly have fresh water tackle. I know I need poles that have 25 test on them. Finally, I get to use my ocean enhancement stamp :)